3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 05.12.19 01:57 am

Impressions from the demo version of the game (Anthem)

shooting ,operation and behavior of the character as expected 1 to 1 of Andromeda
just added the possibility of free flight .
At the moment, the optimization is not delivered ,reducing graphics from ultra settings to the minimums ,gives around 10 frames
percent loaded on 50-60%, but the video card on 99 ,and on the idea of the lower graphics had to unload it ,but no ,video memory uploaded 3 gig of the 4 .

The interface is never intuitive ,somehow miraculously got to the mission ,cleared the cave ,what to do ,not pointer not coherent description

overall in the game ,just like flying and scuba diving
108 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alpharius20 05.12.19

Yoba1212
I know, I just don't understand )))
I mean, it seemed to me that this market (children of sheikhs) pretty niche)
I like MP in ME3 I liked. I would not say that stuck in him, but it was fun to drive for a month or two on the plates. Do not deny that Anthem and someone will go, but I thought that today, publishers like EA are trying to reach the maximum audience, and it's kind of bad at it (people want Grifoni, gameplay and story, and in fact only Grifoni and part of the gameplay, in which innovation is not quite the word).
But, how to sell luchbox is to the fortuneteller do not go, of course it is clear that the profit of the company, but there are also games where they are not imposed (a vivid example ME3, FIFA, CSGO in the end). Play the campaign mode, even in MP you can drive without problems and donation. Ideally, all share of players in MP in divisions with Donato and without (conditional). And our and your, vehicle. It's not even so much donation, how much of its imposition and by the way, I thought that EA this sin more than most, offhand: Dead Space 3, Mass Effect 3, Andromeda, FIFA, Dragon Age Inquisition, Star Wars Battlefront II and their ilk)

S
Serafim_94 05.12.19

I demo went - but only after I threw it in the trash the default javelin and took the Interceptor. Immediately magically appeared and dynamics, and mobility leapt, and dull universe there is an alternative with melee combat.

In General, shooting on most of the trunks are dull, and generally not felt. With the exception of snipers (minigun, alas, to try failed). Ability, on the other hand, feel and look gorgeous. Mobility in battle is cool, but much rests on the crooked management on clavomax. Flights out of combat boring - absolutely nothing happens, and you have to land every 10 meters. The world is absolutely dead. The mobs are varied and dangerous, but stupid like a log. Customization abilities flexible and cool. Javelin really felt different and played differently, but the default dull. And each Koloss played - also not happy remained.

In General, as Koop-grindilka in the evenings - the game is not perfect, but quite decent. Open world shit-hole, but the battles are played briskly and the feelings, just most of the time and will to do. It remains to see if they will kill the game EA its traditional launches and monetization - and so I would.

Y
Yoba1212 05.12.19

Alpharius20 wrote:
Mass Effect 3, Andromeda
And where there was the donut? Chota I don't remember.. at all. )

S
Serafim_94 05.12.19

Yoba1212
The multiplayer was luchbox, and they were the only way of leveling long before they became fashionable to hate.

Y
Yoba1212 05.12.19

Serafim_94
And where is Donat?

Z
Zhasl 05.12.19

Yoba1212
Son in such grendelkhan donation is compulsory , EA loves Donat

Y
Yoba1212 05.12.19

Zhasl
Dad in MP Donat was optional, with luchboxes he didn't roll the word at all. The Juggernaut on me with the usual drawer fell out and bought boxes rained down all unnecessary junk. Not sure not stink! )

A
Amwris 05.12.19

For the demo the developers apologized. The demo was buggy.