3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CrawL- 13.09.19 10:09 pm

PS2 vs. PSP - Which is better to buy?

advise what is better for me to buy a PS2 or Pepsco? I watched the screens with games PSP , the graph there is some when or is current on the screen?
270 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.stronghol 13.09.19

PSP

D
Domik v derevne 13.09.19

Poskoku author dumped somewhere,the outcome of the subspecies, I:
PSP:8
PS2:4
2 ROOT_666 post for 03.12.06 16:33.
So what do you think?

s
show_off 13.09.19

PSP FOREVER
2 The End
The psp small screen, which does not allow to fully enjoy the game.
AND YOU GAMEBOY ADVANCE PLAYED ??? THERE IS A SCREEN IN 2 TIMES LESS !!!

s
show_off 13.09.19

PSP conveniently everywhere ! my ... voice

D
Domik v derevne 13.09.19

Yes tomuzhe when you play totally immersed in the game and not notice that the screen is small.

M
Mr.stronghol 13.09.19

of course lutchshe powerful computer but if that's the case then take both . If you are a billionaire then buy a PS3 because it to buy a screen for $ 20,000 and enjoy but if the usual PSP of cool built-in screen sold kalonki remote. Good game. But PSP fans admit that the PS3 lutchshe but just as comfortable but maybe a little bit not comfortable at the 5% and the PSP just convenient but games such as Tom Slano double agent once did not come out so I for PSP иПС3 but totally against the PS2 and by the way not very soon to come PS4

s
spectre from TM 13.09.19

PSP-portativka, and PS3 for features PSP unsuitable, what is this Pandora will be on the apartment through the speakers to shout your favorite music? no, media just keep a PSP(well, except for watching movies for the first time, when smotrish the second time, it's already on the PSP to see)
Google, PSP and PS3 are complementary things, PSP for video, and PS3 games

h
haha your dead 13.09.19

PSP, PS2 and PSP only started to develop

R
ReDoX 13.09.19

Siotra what's your rhythm lives, i.e. if a lot of free time РЅ2и good home sofa, if you are constantly in motion - that PSP and GTA LCS/VCS.
IMHO.

a
alax akbar 13.09.19

guys no offense ! I have no ps2 and have a psp so I for mini console

D
Domik v derevne 13.09.19

Yeah total stock....

k
kirill 3d net blazer 13.09.19

I finally downloaded the game PS1, because I have a lot of cool CDs for her, which for the PS2 is not seen. But from the options choose PS2

b
ban2 13.09.19

I for PSP is a multimedia processor in your pocket.

PS kirill to 3d net blazer

On PSP with firmware 3.02 OE-B is go games from PS1.

k

ban2
I will not return to size, but I'm not very good. like the size of PSP, although it is convenient that small, in a pocket climbs, but for me the best PS1 or for that matter the PS2, if I'm sitting at home, why don't I play on the big screen?

V
Vladar 13.09.19

PSP,PSP,PSP,PSP! I FOR PSP.
It can be worn anywhere.
Plus a good count

d
dimaXIII 13.09.19

PSP is a good thing, no matter if I drag her to school! It does not matter. To me that's annoying(already 2 months), the type that I bought in high school(but it is to me very useful in summer - in the city I rarely visit this time of year) not just(jealous probably). I myself am the lessons will not play, which means that all will beg. Still, I bought it not for our school. Now compared to the PS2. I do not think that ps2 is more powerful than a psp. Technology in the last new(still in it a thousand times to be smaller than the TV with the ps2) with the right use of which it is possible to make great games. And the graphics are not always the most important! Is GTA super graphics? But there is a super gameplay, which tries to copy almost every. Now Rockstar will release GTA4 and we will be in his sequels 5-6 years to play. But we are not talking about it. Now that it is better to take psp, not ps2! You ask why I will say this: among the home consoles ps2 no king - there are such monsters like X-Box 360 and PS3, among pocket has two pieces - the PSP and Nintendo DS, of which stronger than the first. Conclusion: more powerful than a PSP, among handheld consoles - NO!!! Why buy a ps2 when in March will be a ps3 launch in Russia, and when even now in our beloved country began the launch X-Box360???
My vote in favor of the PSP!

G
GaT [x] 13.09.19

but I still don't understand the sense in these polls voted... well, let's say 20 persons for PS2 and PSP for 15 people... so what? this PS2 was more expensive or cheaper???

s
sanches34o1 13.09.19

Just do nefig here and invent stupid oprosti which is why it involves people

J
Just go away 13.09.19

PSP Sachs.. because Gopnik divorced nemerenno.. 1 time in the face with his feet and everything is 400$.. tembolee on the PSP, no good games.. the PS2 is more powerful , it is impossible to steal (unless goparey home navodili) , it is almost 6000 games and never needs recharging

k

Just go away
Fully agree)