3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fedor72 06.12.19 02:02 am

The problem of Total War in Windows 7 (Empire: Total War)

HP 5i 520M /GT230M/2.40/Windows 7-64.

Someone tell me what to Do!!!!!
The game (not the pirates) plays through Steam, after some time the picture freezes.there is a constant crackling) , the buttons do not respond cannot be restarted ,only helps disconnect from the network and battery, tried to turn on and off the mixer. changed compatibility on Steam, reinstalled Steam, nothing helps((((((((((( PLAY normally is not possible when after half an hour crashes immediately when((( do something incorrectly,or simply don't know what.....
Skull hurts already !!!!!
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
morison1991 06.12.19

A lot of options....

....If the license does not start after the patch or there are departures, we have:
to verify the integrity of the cache: to run steam to access my games -properties-local files -verify integrity of the cache. Delete the scripts folder or its contents from the system drive.
ALL folders in the path to the game needs to be in Latin,like this - C:\GAMES\Steam\SteamApps\common\empire total war
......To increase the paging file to 2.5 GB using the command line!

Method for XP:

Find the file boot.ini located in the root partition of the system, usually the c:(could be a hidden file),
go in with voystva remove the bird from the read-only. Open in any editor boot.ini
looking for a line similar to
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS=Micro soft Windows XP Professional RU /noexecute=optin /fastdetect
and appended to the end of the key /2,5 GB
we will get something like
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS=Micro soft Windows XP Professional RU /noexecute=optin /fastdetect /2.5 GB
Reload - crashes must stop.
If suddenly does not help - you can play with the /userva=2900 (the last digit can be changed from 2000 to 3000), but it is at your own risk.
P. S. just In case, save the booth.ini what it is now.

Method for Windows 7 and Vista:

The point is that crashes due to no grasp of the paging file (total 4 GB), Windows hawala 2 for our
needs gives also 2, correspondingly we need to increase the swap file for our needs and we will do itself
at 2.5 GB.

So do the trail. (for VISTA32 and 7 32 and 64 bits should not depart):

run command prompt as administrator, write it in cmd press enter (start-> programs->accessories->click mouse button on command prompt->run as administrator)
Will open a black window,enter the command bcdedit/set increaseuserva 2500 press "enter"
Check: enter bcdedit, watch increaseuserva parameter should be 2.5 GB
close everything reboot.

Another tip, but it is what it is weird!
Nikolay Plekhov on departures from battles
For those who have crashes when loading or when loading battles. Carefully look at the type of file tables of the disk where installed. Must be NTFS. As FAT you can't write files larger than 4GB, and one very important file - models.pak - it weighs about 5GB. How to set the table - CONVERT C: /FS:NTFS/V at a command prompt using start->run. Then should all work.

PS I Hope that will deal with the latter, I'm not quite the ruble, specifically, after the words How to set the table...

p
psihiator 06.12.19

such a problem! played on an old computer with XP, the computer is outdated now bought a new win 7, install start and he tells me little space 0! and there is a Terra!!!!! what the hell can not understand !! help pliiiz!! game litsuha!!!

C
Costa772 06.12.19

I have seven, and there were no problems there.

m
morison1991 06.12.19

the psychiatrist
Just drag and drop the installation files on the hard drive and only then start the installation. Or partition, and install in the one that is closest in designation to that if it were not for all sections! In short, ideally, all placed on C drive.

s
serega34512 06.12.19

Guys help!!!!!!!!!!! I bought the Empire immediately after its release (despite the low settings of the computer), installed it, watched a video with glitches, most of computer is not enough. Now bought a new laptop, Windows 7, RAM 2, video card 2, it mostly does not install, writes that performs a specific operation, and so can a few hours. Spat went a bought a license, there are shorter stim wise, do not wish to register requests to come later, and so for several days. PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Arkady Gagalayan 06.12.19

In short, he played for Russia seized almost all of Europe, but suddenly the game crashed, I went clicked on to Continue the company it is loaded on half and flew again, I tried to go through on the auto save at the last save and crashes again. What's the problem?? other companies are loaded ,and this is not

N
Neron_13 06.12.19

Arkady Gagalayan
Necropost!

A
Artemchik_22331 06.12.19

Help! What if Empire Total War crashes at startup and says that the program has ended(the pirates)???

I
Ivan Tihiy 06.12.19

Artemchik_22331
The exact same problem
if you decided to text me PLZ!