3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexxx0707 06.12.19 02:18 am

The GPU will not respond to further commands (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

the GPU will not respond to further commands - most likely by the fact that the requested application passed invalid command! Graphics card 780 ti
52 Comments
Sort by:
D
DoN_V1To_CorL3oNe 06.12.19

Hello!GeForce GTX 970.The last driver. Nothing of the above does not help. how much is periannular firewood, waited for patches like this one the fuck this sign says. Continue to wait for a miracle and hope that someday pass... no One came up with how to overcome?!)

l
legion32legion 06.12.19

burn consolato
The Pro driver said it right. R9 280, Windows 8.1, updated, rebooted and went great with no errors. Thanks for the advice.

D
Dan-Grif 30.03.21

Well? there is still no solution to this problem?
I can't go further than the "Curse of Karnan" mission, this error does not allow passage, after a shot in the back of Tar-Gorot, in a couple of seconds this error stupidly pops out, and no matter how much I tried, and so constantly, in the same place.
I installed the driver, but it only helped to solve another problem, but not this one.

S
Shagron9 24.05.21

The same problem. It manifests itself when the captain's model is revealed (with a worm or during a task, no difference). On the first playthrough, the glitch got out only in the second chapter (repack from the Engineers). Then I downloaded another version from the now deceased Khatab and the same glitch, when the captain was revealed, in the first chapter. GTX 660 card, wind 10. When you try to turn on the "big page technology", it asks to restart the computer, after restarting it is the same (I run it in administrator mode), the technology is not turned on, when you try to turn it on, it asks for a restart, etc.

V
Vampir789 08.09.21

Rome Nizmutdinov
Crashes anyway

V
Vampir789 08.09.21

Shagron9
With the technology, do it differently, find the launch shortcut, go to the properties and find the point where compatibility is there, there will be an item below run as administrator, tick the box and it will always be in admin mode, at least that's how I turned on this technology

V
Vampir789 08.09.21

Dan-Grif
Didn't find how to fix it?

V
Vampir789 08.09.21

DoN_V1To_CorL3oNe
Didn't find how to fix it?

D
Dan-Grif 23.12.21

Vampir789
Found it. Departures themselves will not fix this.
Corrects a mistake on the same storyline I mentioned above, which makes it impossible to go further through the story.
It helped me. But I don't know if it will help anyone else.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/356190/discussions/0/5242718027640588274

V
VanDusk 03.01.22

Roll the firewood and do it ... helps everyone. (Fun fact - crashes due to curved orc meshes with wormy skin "of Maggots")

B
Bengalskiy 26.03.22

This appeared at the 1st moment of the task all the time, the inclusion of the "Large Page Technology" setting described above, GTX 760 2G, helped.

G
Gen1u3 20.01.23

Everyone who has Nvidia install driver version 387.92
Preferably a clean installation.
Had the same problem on GT 660