3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 06.12.19 02:19 am

How do you play? (Black)

What are your impression of the game?
15 Comments
Sort by:
H
HumanRed 06.12.19

I remember playing with a friend on PS2.

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 06.12.19

I remember playing with a friend on PS2.
I am also in it on the PS2 played...

A
Anderby 06.12.19

Great. A lot of effects, great destruction on the level of some BF: Bad Company. However, too short and hurt grey.

D
Diman94 06.12.19

Yeah, how many played it....) the person above that really like battle ?? not played this course, but if you like battles that not even the bad should be!! the current is not very hard to believe

A
Anderby 06.12.19

Well, cars spectacularly explode the door with sparks bouncer, thin walls effectively crumble under fire. Major - any large objects like a bell or some healthy tanks in the industrial area can blow up. Everything is scripted, but it looks great.
Hidden text
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

A
AK 47 06.12.19

Awesome the toy was, the graphics,destruction,special effects,sound, everything was fine for the time.And complex even right now, the last level recall with a shudder:) All who have not played very much missed this toy better than all COD's combined!

S
Start One 06.12.19

Black is amazing! - recently on any forum came across these words, began to read carefully - the man touted vengeance unknown to me) hitherto shooter, googled; assessment of the game is really quite high, downloaded the latest emulator PS 2, image Black, has launched...
Console game of 2006 plunged me into shock!!!
In the first graph, with incredible detail for the time;
The second number exploding, breaking objects is through the roof!
In the third sound - recorded very clean, sounded good, qualitatively, the sound is so good that during the game they really umiverse!!! Not every modern game, the sound created is so convincing!
In General, the toy is just too small. Did not expect!
Wrote above that Black cooler on the dynamics of Coda...after playing this game it is difficult not to agree.
And another thing: in the NVIDIA control panel unscrewed all the settings to Black on high, the picture has improved markedly.
Very good shooter, I recommend to all lovers of the genre).

B
Bear Grills 06.12.19

Start One
tell that to F. E. A. R.-from the 2005 release)
PS. SchA want to find the game and try it out.

A
Anderby 06.12.19

> tell that to F. E. A. R.-from the 2005 release)

F. E. A. R. shit. But if we compare with Black double-shit.

S
SkyGame 06.12.19

where on a PC with emulator can download?

B
Bear Grills 06.12.19

Anderby
argue(just don't throw arguments like in Black better than in FEAR, otherwise I will laugh)

A
Anderby 06.12.19

Play Black to begin with.

P
PLAYER-1 06.12.19

Bear Grylls in FEAR only good atmosphere...and the story MB, the rest BLACK ruthlessly bends FEAR), and FEAR - PC, BLACK PS2, the essence of the catch? But this is IMHO.

S
Sonick_X 06.12.19

Pleased with its atmosphere, every level is unique, the plot is a little moist but it did not pay attention, also good physics and the sounds of weapons is also at the highest level, artificial intelligence is also well established. In childhood, I replaced Call of Dutty mw 2. So, the game is great, pereproshel would now if I was working PS2((

k
kostr184 06.12.19

How do I play?
For me, the description on the main page is wrong.
It is not One of the best first person shooters for consoles last generation
This is the best first person shooter on consoles until the last generation.
The music, the gameplay, the sounds of gunfire, even the graphics for the PS2 level - gorgeous as crysis in 2007.
And the destructible and the explosions, bullet marks.. the list can be long.
Of the minuses - the prevailing gray color during the game.