3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeCoRe 06.12.19 02:38 am

The mission of "Huge jackpot" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki: Planning | Subtly | Obviously

Guys, this is the problem!! Who can faced this problem!
Mission 63 big money chose Trivial approach, After flying for Trevor in a helicopter over the gold city should switch to Mike, and as soon as it switches (2 TIC approximation), the game freezes!! Much where searched, no one wrote this :(
How to pass this mission:
Need 3 times to die and will receive a pass time, until as will need to deliver gold to the helicopter on a train!
68 Comments
Sort by:
r
rus_Inversion 06.12.19

When the dialogue Trevor Lester (who is exactly the dialogue I don't know) should switch from Trevor to Michael, and when changing character the game crashes. Who faced? What to do?

D
Den4ikOdessa 06.12.19

I have tried everything((( nothing helps(( and missed assignments, and the graph reduced((( still crashes on this mission(((

m
mr. SD 06.12.19

rus_Inversion
if the pirates - that is the norm. Every step may be eliminated.

B
Bioz19931 06.12.19

Buy the game if the pirates

r
rus_Inversion 06.12.19

Bioz19931
If a person plays on the pirates, then there is 2 reasons:
1) No extra money to spend on the game.
2) only Play single, as well as to buy makes sense just for the sake of Online.

K
Kur4sh116rus 06.12.19

rus_Inversion
On the first point I agree, but the second is complete nonsense.

M
Mr.Dmr 06.12.19

Will panakachet piratok and then whine on forums that they have crashes

v
vova.usa 06.12.19

Also crashes on this mission... any suggestions what to do?

r
rus_Inversion 06.12.19

vova.usa
While there, waiting when someone will unsubscribe.

P
PaulMLF 06.12.19

In a General way:
1)If the course is interesting, the story as passed this mission in the original, you can load the gold on helicopters, and when you have Trevor with Michael to switch(when off), then just die, then two more times for die franc(because the section is from Franklin). After skipping a partition you will find yourself Michael, you are there to do everything for him that is necessary. And (!SPOILER!) once you get away from the chase at 5 stars(When I'm gone from the chase, will tell you to switch to Trevor, and then again a departure), again die three times and passed. You are thrown on a Tee and all, then not be thrown out of the game, switching characters will not be more.
2)If the plot is NOT INTERESTING, then just before Trevor blow themselves up, kill, shred, in short is you the sound of death to the pharynx will not come.
Hope that helped :)

Sam was just sharing

v
vova.usa 06.12.19

Thanks, I'll try it.

N
Nemezis 06.12.19

Oh, just searched how to solve this problem now I will try

K
Kirill Orlovskiy 06.12.19

42% departure when Frank Michael switch

p
pihken 06.12.19

DeCoRe
Delete in documents Rockstar Games/GTA V/Profiles/DFE3B7FD cfg file.dat and pc_settings.bin, run the game, adjust the brightness. In the instructions inside the game until you GO - complete mission safely and departures will not. Who did not help the removal - try not to use to blast the door of his sticky bombs and grenades - blast doors with a grenade launcher or RPG. (at least in the mission the Big score, the lattice of the Bank are submitted with the grenade launcher) Still on the mission the Big score: in a time when gold is already in the cells, but the helicopter flew away, and you run to kill the enemies that come out of storage (in which you broke) die three times and passed. Further, at the point where you need to sit in the getaway car - die and miss. Crashes mostly when switching characters to die 3 times and skip the mission.

n
neogame96 06.12.19

Is there a way to fix the crash during a robbery of the Federal repository, when there is switching from Trevor to Michael to not skip the mission?

D
Default2 06.12.19

Miss

B
Bogdanz 06.12.19

Unfortunately, no precise information you receive, would be the licensed version, you'd help support the official.

D
Default2 06.12.19

Bogdanz
There is no difference. Is the game curve, not a crack.

B
Bogdanz 06.12.19

Emperor PC games
I have to disagree. He played on licenses, complaints and no problems.

_
_harb1nger_ 06.12.19

There is a way: use grenades and stickies just aim using other weapons by pressing G, not just select grenades\Velcro and throw