3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProPsyh 06.12.19 02:42 am

Champions Quake vs Unreal Tournament 4 (Quake Champions)

Like a long time to raise this issue. New QC vs new UT. Which is better? What graphiste and why? Early access pre alpha against, Champions against characters without the ability. What do you think of these games deserves more attention? And from users and from developers.
18 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoXtrot777 06.12.19

DiRazr
Both games are free in this on competition is uncertain. Besides all this crap with abilities in many Quake this to neponravilsya. UT is clearly lagging behind the pace of development, it is not clear that we will see in the release version. While I would say vs QC. UT - 1 : 1.

A
Apokalipsis113 06.12.19

Well, QC will somehow be released very soon, while on UT4 scored a big bolt, instead of picking ECCP UT nafig surrendered all Paragon. G - logic. To compare what is stuck in an infinite alpha vs have almost completely ready - nonsense as well.
There is more a question of what will happen next c QC as one of the representatives of arena shooters. Just if he would be worthless (and in activity and popularity in the Supplement with dubious netcode all this goes) as a kind shutanov classical Aranci are not destiny even for some time.
Abilities, and different physics is not the problem. Advanee of Cyberathlete was received with enthusiasm. Not priemlesh new will be mode without abilities.
But online it doesn't matter. And today we have a situation where the developers themselves say that the mechanics of registration of hits is that even on LANs might not pass direct from that same rocket. And online shaft with ping 25 predamaged shaft with a ping of 35. In fact, one of the worst network codes that I've seen (at least recently). Even the latest DooM network game (which is not the main and almost for show) is not comparable better the network part. In QC all all know everything from the start of the PTA - do not nichrome.

P
ProPsyh 06.12.19

Apokalipsis113
UT almost finished the game, with only skins and maps to add. But quali problems are not considered. I, as an ardent fan, I bought a pack of Champions, so as to inject them in no time, but that is not the game. Everything seems the same, but I fall under a lot worse than for example in ku3. Well, I think I'll try UT4 and damn it went, even more than QC or DooM, which by the way is also good. Now in thought.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 06.12.19

In UT there are vehicles?

P
ProPsyh 06.12.19

Porsche911GT3RS
Such a pace of development, if you will, very soon.

G
Girbi 06.12.19

DiRazr wrote:
Which is better? What graphiste and why?
These games are not for grafone

G
Girbi 06.12.19

DiRazr
All forums - section chief, everything is clear

P
ProPsyh 06.12.19

Girbi
Well then why QC is not done on the id Tech 3?

G
Girbi 06.12.19

DiRazr
Why? As there is a more modern and efficient version of the engine, 100+ fps

P
ProPsyh 06.12.19

What is the point to use a new voracious engine if the game is not about graphics?

G
Girbi 06.12.19

DiRazr
Yes, you voracious, however.
Or would that be Quake Champions was released in slowmo on consoles...

P
ProPsyh 06.12.19

Everything is clear:) Specials you Better not talk you do not understand!

G
Girbi 06.12.19

DiRazr
Plums counted

P
ProPsyh 06.12.19

Girbi
My friend! You bolbes!
Released on consoles on id tech 3? Look! Then tell me what performance this engine! And what the hell? For 100+ FPS? Do you realize at all what it was about?

M
Mewel 06.12.19

The problem is these games are shit cards. Their just a couple pieces. Yes Anila cards more now, but almost all shit. And it affects the gameplay. Only normal maps and a large number of them can uncover games these games. And the Persians is from the evil one.

P
ProPsyh 06.12.19

Mewel
What in the UT maps on your ovno? And do for a loved one a special card is not working. Me a couple of days it took to make cartama for themselves, bots, drive. Me personally, Outpost 23 and liked the looks and gameplay. In QC good old dm6 gone, only the gameplay is sympathetic changed, Burial Camber beautiful map and the gameplay is not good for her meat the other as CE. I remember a beautiful and playable maps from UT 3, each had their own thing. It was evident that with a love for the game was developed.

M
Mewel 06.12.19

DiRazr
it is in ЮТ3 to which I had often played, was the favorite card. a new game, technically with the engines, but without a soul.

S
Steve Taller 06.12.19

on the dynamics as inferior to me, but perhaps only because I don't quite get how to put a large number of players, the game and optimize much better, and the General sense of igrulek incomprehensible to me, just a stupid fine.
Here UT4

Here wah