3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 13.09.19 10:53 pm

Impressions of the game (Control)

Getting out today, please share your opinions.
154 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 13.09.19

Andrew Nash wrote:
Don't know, maybe me something wrong, but lately I somehow new games do not cling to the word at all.
Me too. So choose a piece, and often replay your favorite. )
By the way, about the game. I advise to put a patch that removes haze and myltse. The picture becomes clearer.

S
Saulet Erboluly 13.09.19

The contradiction is that sometimes I like games that are unfairly rejected by the players. So it was c Sinking city now Control. I understand that people do not care about the plot and the atmosphere

A
Andrew Nash 13.09.19

Kraicher wrote:
The picture becomes clearer.
But interest in the game also do not appear

R
Richards 13.09.19

dronn1979
Shorter release and patcholi.

-
-Zion- 13.09.19

Why lick femcum? When waiting for the game abstracted from it, well, GG is a woman, well why not. But no, almost all the main characters in the game strong women leaders.
GG is not pretty and the randomly some sort. What happened to the charismatic characters? Why make a random woman in reality?

There is even a moment where he says he met in childhood, being, though calling this creature a she, not a it and IT. Burning I tolerastov again.

V
Voodi 13.09.19

passed, the game is very repetitive and boring, but I wanted to see the ending and in the end, the ending was conventional, NGO interesting

x
xStriiim 13.09.19

And that whole game in this limbo or in the real world still get to shoot people ? Che experience is ug, once again what a freaky story

K
Kus-Vykus 13.09.19

Blurry the game any longer. And not impressed at all.

A
Alex Fko 13.09.19

Liked to play more than Quantum Break, though the action is not quite diverse through the rooms building, but more immersed in the game as it is usually the residents (1,2,3,4,5,7) and not just hop from mission to mission in different places (here we have a great location with the bridge, I want to run as it was in Quantum Break or Max Payne 3 or as a 6-resident)

S
Saulet Erboluly 13.09.19

To understand the story you need to learn the lessons

O
Odin Znakomka 13.09.19

The game is like. Melancholic claustrophobic atmosphere really delivers. Graphics are nice, especially the lighting and reflection. Just want to note physics - it's really amazing, everything behaves as it should, each piece is interactive, the environment can be spread in the stuffing, the Nvidia Physx engine is used on a hollow coil. Overall the game is very Amateur, something like the old toy PsyOps.

S
Setesh 13.09.19

The unnecessary complexity (to kill a one-shot phenomenon) at such an inconvenient administration

S
Saulet Erboluly 13.09.19

there is a hack for the game which you will lose interest is to use cheats

K
Kryogen 13.09.19

Hike I got older, well, just generally not hooked, the graphics are below average, the plot of the bottom, shooting so-so

s
saa0891 13.09.19

Honestly I am sad the games are not yet seen,boring,and even the recent Rage 2 against this background, looks hearty,and the mechanics doesn't compare to the Control it is full the bottom,as well as the enemies,about the soap and the blur did not write only lazy,downloaded,played and deleted,and who is this slag still buy (once again, convinced how useful the torrent) and it is a Remedy which made the legendary Max Payne.

k
killycrok 13.09.19

First impressions are very positive. Try to pass the game to the max, read everything. Noticed that have changed the approach to povestvovanie, Ala dark souls. The plot through ENT. Good optimization, great soundtrack, like the game design, the game has excellent degradability, long time not seen such. It is a pity that the shooting is kind of clumsy and the animation is also wooden. What about the game here on the fan, I personally went

K
KAPRAL27 13.09.19

The game did not like, do not understand why it was ever released? Schedule as in 2003, there's not avtozavodski in your controller there, and I stupidly lost, I have 40 minutes running around not knowing where to go, I found a map, see the marker, but I don't understand how to get to the marker, then stalled, then closed the door. It was impossible that I make a pointer of type a glowing marker on the floor which shows the way to the goal? pereskazal long, the enemies bullets should be released. In short, even with the torrent its a shame download.

D
DagonDevilHunter 13.09.19

This game is at the level of bioshok, if you don't want to think - don't even download it. Also no markers, lights, sights, where to go and press X to watch a movie. The style of the old school, remember the house or go in circles and it's delicious. Great acting, especially the peerless played a live actor-the scientist (sorry don't know his name, haven't seen him in any film, I wonder if this developer). The atmosphere at the highest level, the characters are very much accustomed, the magnificent appearance of the characters. The word Jess I will not present another, these disadvantages of her face stick in the mind, in contrast to the ideal default entities.
Pumped up the combat system could be MUCH better, though the weapons are quite interesting, but the customization is disgusting, being a RPG, but is very weak. WHILE on the other hand, developers have managed to balance everything so that in the battle this simplified combat system is so balanced bites into what is happening on screen that do not feel discomfort.
I liked the complexity. Be fast, shoot accurately, don't stop (Hello lovers joysticks). Also need to think a bit and plan actions. Best of all, despite the difficulty, beautiful the gameplay is the most effective. Definitely felt the power and the power of Jessie, but she remains vulnerable.

I'm exploring the game is very tight lit SCP Foundation, during the installation. It provided me maximum immersion, you also recommend. I really have not searched for documents in games to purposely read them, and it was great. For connoisseurs of the very interesting stories is a real find. For the consumer there is nothing, definitely.

M
Marongo 13.09.19

On the first sensations Alane Wake climb with all the cracks, but in his futuristic setting. Some places reminded The Bureau: XCOM Declassified and Remember Me. The atmosphere of mystery of what is happening on top. I like it.

killycrok
Spoilers game seems to be destructible, so not seen.
shot in the telly, the screen remained intact

D
DagonDevilHunter 13.09.19

Marongo
I'll tell you more, it happens in the universe of Alan Wake (i.e. the events of these games happened in 1 game universe). He sits in the hotel for a door with the sign of the vortex. Do not skip documents =)