3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1664820 06.12.19 02:49 am

Dragon Age: Origins vs. Neverwinter Nights 2 (Dragon Age: Origins)

there are a lot of comparisons with the Gothic or divinity and Neverwinter 2-th theme unprecedentedly although they are much closer in gampel.
beginning over the brow of the warrior are very similar.
162 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Andrew 06.12.19

Dragon Age: Origins vs. Neverwinter Nights 2

Honestly, DAO is an alloy of Baldur's Gate, NWN and KOTOR + the idea of George Martin(a Song of ice and fire) and the Witcher Sapkowski.
In NWN 2 I just liked the story, the members and role system. And everything else is secondary. Passed twice, then Addons, and deleted.
NWN 2 is better DAO only story. Like it or not.

_
_Cartman_ 06.12.19

Where it's written and how it is calculated?

I agree, DAO is absolutely not written anywhere. Well, apparently there is a matter of taste... numbers or visual...

D
Dark Andrew 06.12.19

Well, apparently there is a matter of taste... numbers or visual...

It's not a matter of taste, and the fact that NWN 2 is based on the rules of D&D and Dragon Age - no. Zederbaum did not understand, unfortunately.
Look at the dice Board game of D&D. Nothing like?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/DnD_Dice_Set.jpg

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.12.19

Well, apparently there is a matter of taste... numbers or visual...
Visibility was only a reflection of internal processes. To fully understand the game you need to know from themselves. In TAO this is not, in НВН2 - is.

It's not a matter of taste, and the fact that NWN 2 is based on the rules of D&D and Dragon Age - no. Zederbaum did not understand, unfortunately.
Are you sick? Th you clung to me? Where did you get that? How do you know what I realized and what is not. I know that the matchlock biotvarey no relation to third edition has. But that is no reason for schlock.

Look at the dice Board game of D&D. Nothing like?
Cubes in Africa and they are cubes..

D
Dark Andrew 06.12.19

Ulicetea

Are you sick? Not the question you were asked. And cubes these is nothing like a d4, d6, d8, d12, d20, and 2d10(really more of them), These values are known to you, because you're a fan of NWN 2. All calculations take place in the game is the rules of D&D, just from these cubes.
But DAO is not based on the rules of D&D. So nothing to show off.

Where did you get that?

With your own comments.

D
Dark Andrew 06.12.19

Ulicetea
In TAO this is not, in НВН2 - is.

All clear. You have a fan blindness.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.12.19

All calculations take place in the game is the rules of D&D, just from these cubes.
Any child knows that what you say?

But DAO is not based on the rules of D&D. So nothing to show off.
I must then rush to praise biotvarey? Say it again - the fact that they have no license and they have to invent themselves - not an excuse for schlock.

ATernV
24.01.10 16:09
Are you stupid or something?
In dragon Age open to us, at least spell damage is calculated how? No. Or you have a special version?

D
Dark Andrew 06.12.19

In dragon Age open to us, at least spell damage is calculated how?

If it does not show - it does not mean that it is not calculated. A silly name in the first place itself.
If NWN 2 has the CombatLog is caused, again, by the rules of D&D. What else is unclear?
Do you think in all role playing games should show how it calculated? XD

_
_Cartman_ 06.12.19

Well staged battle =) the combat log is not everywhere, but the calculation is always there, even if hidden from the user, and who will dare to throw a dig at the developers and say for example, that such giants as the RPG Gothic, Mass Effect, DAO is completely stupid and mean nothing... like the logs to be read, not to play the role as is customary in RPGs, then go ahead - WoW, NWN.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.12.19

If NWN 2 has the CombatLog is caused, again, by the rules of D&D.
What's the logical connection? How did the log so tightly bound to the PSD? Log and calculations is one thing, but the system is more. So outside all that exist can and should be.

Do you think in all role playing games should show how it calculated?
I'm sure of it. This lends additional urgency to the gameplay.

the combat log is not everywhere, but the calculation is always there, even if hidden from the user, and who will dare to throw a dig at the developers and say for example, that such giants as the RPG Gothic, Mass Effect, DAO is completely stupid and mean nothing... like the logs to be read, not to play the role as is customary in RPGs, then go ahead - WoW, NWN.
Why all the exaggeration?
Of course, the calculation is, but for a full understanding of the system need to know how it all happens, with understanding comes additional interest in pumping. Is this bad? Why just need to eat what is given without thinking?
And I never said that Gothic is the TAO nothing, but only compared to a very small part of the games. And by the way, rasschityvaetsya a large part of the values I learned specially.

Mass defect - the truth is stupid and nothing and not only that.

D
Dark Andrew 06.12.19

What's the logical connection? How did the log so tightly bound to the PSD?

O_o you played D&D? No. And there then the calculations should be done. Look at the dice game, if you don't get.
Communication is the most direct. If NWN 2 CombatLog, in D&D pen and paper.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.12.19

ATernV
25.01.10 09:31
Are you even in Russian-you understand?))
You say that every НВН2 used DND, so in НВН2 is the log.
Do log can't be his if you don't use DND? Twice told already what it was... firmly attached.. Lope once more I must say, that you understand such a simple thing?
Well, Drakensang not using DND, but there is a log, now what? That there is a Dark Eye?

[
[CY]CLONE 06.12.19

ahahaha. got to the theme. a lot of whinnying. Vspomnilis my old discussions on the topic. Nanan. if the game peakedat opportunities to prntsipe let's make the most out she is better this immediately becomes.

Ulicetea

Would give a cookie, but that's through the door don't you come in ^_^

D
Dark Andrew 06.12.19

You say that every НВН2 used DND, so in НВН2 is the log.

Not how much you cram, you understand everything differently.
Drakensang The Dark Eye - the game, again, based on the rules of the Board game Das Schwarze Auge. So the log there, too, due to the rules of table games.

Well? If we understand the basic things?

B
Biznes-Ork 06.12.19

In NWN I at first concealed the log.. does it mean that I played not in DnD???

D
Dark Andrew 06.12.19

In NWN I at first concealed the log.. does it mean that I played not in DnD???

No, you played the game based on the rules of D&D.
It's not that, played with the log or you without him, and his presence in the game, which is caused by the rules of the tabletop RPG

B
Biznes-Ork 06.12.19

It's not that, played with the log or you without him, and his presence in the game, which is caused by the rules of the tabletop RPG
Anyway do not understand.
In Fallout'e got a log.
in all multiplayer shooters there is a log (even custom).
I doubt that these games are built on DnD.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.12.19

if the game peakedat opportunities to prntsipe let's make the most out she is better this immediately becomes.
Despite what to add..

No. I just don't understand WHAT prevents you to insert any game log?
Well. In Wizardry 8 are the log (at the bottom in the middle of a lot of what is written). For some nastalga made this series?
Can be nastolgic hunt for manufacturers RPGs, for those who dare to insert the game log?

[
[CY]CLONE 06.12.19

>Looking what to add..
that's all :) more features, more classes, more fitov, etc. Doctor, give me tablets from greed, Yes more, more!(a) However about нвн2 we talked a lot :)

T
Temnoe_Solnce 06.12.19

Yes, I remember too well.

that's all :) more features, more classes, more fitov, etc.
As for classes and fitov is rather petty.
And from a large number of possibilities, no game is worse does not become.