3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BaGa-HaCkEr 06.12.19 08:17 am

To take worth? (Halo: Reach)

Halo is not played,but heard.
What are your impressions,good or so-so?
13 Comments
Sort by:
001fess 06.12.19

cal office dyuti with plasma guns for halo I bought a xbox 360( including me). take stands, even though no ru language. 50 hours of action over the 700 R is provided accurately.) and to pass over again from part 1, accurately a month you can play in the evenings every day.

a
agula98 06.12.19

No, for 9 years the game is too outdated.

l
legusor 06.12.19

ordinary buffoon, who now looks outdated. besides, you get when you buy the game without the Russian language with no subtitles. only Russian menu.

a
agula98 06.12.19

legusor wrote:
no subtitles
subtitle ingeym in any language no

O
Odin Znakomka 06.12.19

Of course it is, amazing story (if you know English at least at the level of the third class, of course), well-developed characters and the atmosphere at the level of Mass Effect + reference genre gameplay + great co-op + the coolest multiplayer mode. Even despite the outdated engine, the game still still looks beautiful, thanks to design.

a
agula98 06.12.19

Znakomka Odin wrote:
reference genre gameplay
what a benchmark is, in a wooden shooting?
Znakomka Odin wrote:
the coolest multiplayer mode
nothing tough not noticed in the same mw2 more interesting to play than halo one gun to 50 points, a pretty good game.

N
Nightma[R]e 06.12.19

Specifically this part - no. There are Russian there, and buy the game which I can enjoy fully, not to respect themselves. Oh well, the collection is worth to buy for 3-4-5 parts. There is at least Russian is, and it's well, it's like addition. The price of the collection well chenille looks good. So Yes, take it.
PS did you sell the game separately, when it start the required The Master Chief Collection, and it is there so included.

P
Pravdarub 06.12.19

Nightma[R]e
So in rest I have all but 4. And the fifth is generally not expected.

E
El_Trolo 06.12.19

And maybe who bought tell, there is required all that bullshit with the binding profile Windows and account on the xbox app?
Any profiles I link not going anywhere for a fee, and all these useful program of the tenth Windows I cut to hell. If without all this play, I would have bought it, but if not, alas, do not like hard anal bind to anything in the games. And the garbage in the form of apps from Microsoft store on my PC there is no place.

a
agula98 06.12.19

El_Trolo wrote:
there is required all that bullshit with the binding profile Windows and account on the xbox app?
Yes

E
El_Trolo 06.12.19

agula98
Thank you. Sorry, of course...
Then you have to wait for pirates, there may be this thing will pass.

D
DragonCommander56 06.12.19

Depends what are your preferences, if you want to get acquainted with the universe and it is interesting for you, then Yes, you should. If you want to play a good shooter, Yes and no, not because the game is already 9 years and she was a little podestarile and it's not in the graphics, and the gameplay even for a sprint need modification to pick up (full sprint appeared in a series only in the 4th part), if you don't mind that, then take it. Well, if Yes, then I think not worth taking, the game again seems outdated and attracting will be able a story and a loros, BUT on the other hand, there are 6 games over RUB 725 is a ridiculous price, not to take a sin, even just to try, not much to lose, and what some of the parts still enjoy the same 4th, which is less new.

l
lev1athan479 06.12.19

I took more of an interest. Did not play in any part of Halo, so I wanted to know what this series is legendary. Good, solid shooter with a bit dated graphics. For 725р as many games in any case, excellent suggestion. If bundle will sell well, it is possible that this will be a signal for other publishers to sell in RU-region for the normal price.