3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CRANBERRIE 06.12.19 08:21 am

How much time is enough? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

For 106 hours only reached Saint-Denis.
Solenostomidae 3 hours, the dialogue is set up
26 Comments
Sort by:
C
CRANBERRIE 06.12.19

j
jtt211 06.12.19

299 hours.

M
MrGrave 06.12.19

Not found as in the console to see number of hours, if she even considers it. I think at least 200.

S
SauronMaiar 06.12.19

0 waiting for the incentive

v
vopros3828323 06.12.19

150ч 2 Chapter. Bag crafty last did a test of the player, purchase beef for the food not to remember soon, because the other tests to do I would like.

Z
Zh1VaGo 06.12.19

85 on PC (still playing). Curling feels 200 hours.

s
saa0891 06.12.19

20 hours for not enough,the game very disappointed,very boring,very tedious,until the mission starts you can hang,still very freeze these moronic elements with the selection of things,lucanium corpses,cooking a meal,which spent a lot of time,like an idiot constantly see this indicator,why not do that in any normal game where all selected by one click (here to pick up one thing you have to spend 5 seconds),you can choose what to pick up when Lucania corpses while cooking and to choose what quantity it is necessary to prepare not one thing.

b
b1mbo 06.12.19

saa0891
It's funny, but I'm the opposite of all this routine and get great pleasure.
PS - willfully about 40 hours, 3rd Chapter

v
vopros3828323 06.12.19

saa0891
The feeling that you are a Troll. The whole point of the game is this. As the complexity of the BB or the plot in the Witcher. So here meditative gameplay is a feature. I've been a fan of atmospheric to wander around randomname abandoned house. Tube.
PS. If it were possible to turn off animations like in Far Cry would have gotten lost a huge part of this atomsphere. Someone does not think so, saying like, but it's not.

s
saa0891 06.12.19

b1mbo wrote:
It's funny, but I'm the opposite of all this routine and get great pleasure.
vopros3828323 wrote:
So here meditative gameplay is a feature.
As it is not put I brake elements for down's syndrome,I don't understand is someone may like to spend a lot of time and observe to pick up any thing else (and if a bunch of them) or to ransack a corpse,really just frozen out of this shit.
The mission also until you hang like all that long,especially if you're with the NPC that was harder because the speed you have is always limited,yet you are constantly slow.
The only good thing is at least some challenge is for more conditions,but again first they have not known (which is stupid) they only appear after completing the mission,and here you go again wasting my time watching this whole vanna white routine to replay the mission again,the feeling that developers have a task to spend time player on all sorts of crap.

F
Fedochek 06.12.19

Not very much, about 90+ hours, of which 50 hours is RBD, the plot is almost not passed yet.

F
Fedochek 06.12.19

saa0891
Don't know in the beginning I agree, it was a bit boring, but in the process of passing the story gets interesting.

S
StormX07 06.12.19

Who is on a PC + gamepad, Joypad.
get ready for a very long , very long passage

1.5 weeks for 2-3 hours in the evening . passed 20%,

Splenotomy, research all

The problem of lack of Localization.
you have a lot to read subtitles to understand.

S
Streeting 06.12.19

and then I went nuts 124 hours 41 minutes))) 3 the head and stuck in WFD 48 hours

P
POLKOVNIK2005 06.12.19

Progress Completed on the 49.5% 5 days. 1 h. 57 min. but the plot, the beginning of 3 chapters. While scrufty bag the legend of the East, collected all the treasures to loot was not a problem and pass on testing capabilities are not limited to the plot.
p.And that's excluding the time spent on customization, pure game, and the total is 200+

S
Seranova 01.06.21

jtt211
where can I see these statistics?

D
DemanShu 01.06.21

Seranova

Spoiler

S
Seranova 01.06.21

DemanShu
having bought the game Epic game store, and it is not as the game is installed and the site itself is garbage.

Spoiler

Spoiler

d
dilat 01.06.21

Passed only the plot and side effects that came across along the way

D
DemanShu 01.06.21

Seranova
I see. RGL does not show a third-party game in the settings. And on the site Social Club and my weather shows 0 degrees, i.e. 0 min, and earlier it showed some days.