3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RADRADRAD 06.12.19 08:28 am

How to exhibit the complexity of the absolute Nepogoda game? (Grim Dawn)

Grim Dawn [v 1.0.3.1 + 3 DLC] (2016) PC | RePack from'qoob

How to exhibit the complexity of the absolute Nepogoda game?

Is there a simple solution? Write. No desire and no time to pass the exact same game 2 times. Everything breaks down with artmania, on wondering to choose the best gear. We need a serious difficulty.

To put the trainer Grim.Dawn.v1.0.0.4.PLUS.102.Trainer.v5.98-iMMO did not work, even after updating it to v6.18.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alerondel 06.12.19

Trainer GDTH supports maximum 1.0.1.1 version.. no more updates. Well, or saves to make on the old version with the program and edit the absolute , to insert in the new version , however new classes will have to fold program GDefiler ..
It's just a theory..

R
RADRADRAD 06.12.19

In General, I found it online sohranenku ( _Lan Mandragoran , Blank lvl 75 ) Persian level 75 without skills but with an open complexity absolute . The game picked up on the basis of sohranenki create one of your own. Edited the Persian artmania. Play and glitches yet. The name Persian can be replaced with an advanced trainer in the future after the passage.
And the question is still relevant. Need more wranty. Each be useful. Who would want a minimum of two weeks to pass, then to continue the third?.
I hope someday released the final version of the game , and her extensive trainer, with the function of disclosure complexity. Then you can run around and the old Persian and new to do, but with other skills. All do not know doubles skill mysticism which to choose, can anyone tell.

Write more methods open to the complexity.

A
A29 06.12.19

RADRADRAD
Do you know where found? I some found, but 1.0.3.2 they don't work, the game does not see them

R
RADRADRAD 06.12.19

Cyril Ilman

Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/HAgTrjRTqsUgK

If the link don't miss it:
Navires Google grim dawn Lan Mandragoran
Poking a line of Grim Dawn [RePack] [RUS/ENG] (2016) (1.0.0.9 + 2 ................................... . It is 7th from the top. There in comments is a link to Yandex disk.

To put the \_Lan Mandragoran\ here
With \username\My documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\main
Sides in the game , you can choose the difficulty of the absolute , to rabotaesh Persian as you want and ArtMoney too. Then get out of the game and improves odalis junk folder _ _Lan Mandragoran .

v
vasiv 06.12.19

Good afternoon. Interested in the question raised in this thread.

There is an advanced trainer or editor for complexity or name change? The editor saves?
And if there are instructions and the regulations thereunder.

Thanks!

A
Aleksandr Krohin 06.12.19

Gd Defiler, (editor saves(portals, level of difficulty, skills, etc.)) no need to thank.

G
Gratka 06.12.19

put trainer speed and pumped hero in the shit and fly both difficulty,don't consider a game good if it and have a coach and editor and other cheat stuff) so interesting to play with them ,but the game soon loses its appeal

G
Gratka 06.12.19

vasiv
blagodarnosti)) super speed and high LVL,a new Persian at least from the absolute start

G
Gratka 06.12.19

Alexander Krokhin
was not going to coach easier