3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 06.12.19 01:00 pm

Battle of the psychics: the truth or a stage show?

What do you think? All what they show is true or all an act?
And was there ever a real psychic for all 17 seasons of the show that showed us?
I'm 90% sure that this is all wrong and that shot there just actors and charlatans.
59 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 06.12.19

True.

D
DarKain_PYA 06.12.19

America is the land grant. Who can prove that he has psychic powers will get a million bucks. Why no, this prize still don't get it...

V
Vyxyxol 06.12.19

DarKain_PYA
Messing would have taken, if he was alive, but alas...

P
Protocol10 06.12.19

Muskrat
Messing was the usual magician, a student of Stalin and intelligence services, as Wang.

Baie - pure fake. To participate you need to pay a lot of money. And indeed it is clear that the main audience of the transmission - women over forty, which, after the dull work or doing household watching on TV is dull as a battle , let say, Malysheva, etc.

a
angryfish99 06.12.19

The author, you have the least schooling?

R
Rolemanser 06.12.19

angryfish99
Maybe he's homeschooling was.

m
mma97 06.12.19

it's all a show.if these people were,I think they would long ago in a cage someone was sitting
Spoilern I figuratively

R
Rolemanser 06.12.19

Ivan_Ermacovic
I can thumb on the hand, to bite off and place then back, and the forefinger in the ear to stick and it pierced the brain right up to the cheeks comes, I believe that uh... Troll?

t
twokevoke 06.12.19

I am 100% convinced that it holds after groin there appeared with the gobble-gobble of the he was able to cope with the tasks.
In actual fact it's just a show to amuse people, no truth I think there.

M
MesyacMay 06.12.19

twokobs
twokobs wrote:
it's just a show to amuse people
what kind of fun can we talk? full fooling people through television, ahah, how funny.
transfer are - the most that neither is advertising silkscreens, so they pay in order to get there.
Outright greed of TV on human misery, because many are looking for missing persons or the real killers of a loved one and so on. For many such are witches the last hope at least the body to find and bury.
Besyat such transfer.

M
Mr. Alien 06.12.19

Actually to watch this show quite interesting and cheer for any psychic, but I don't believe that it's true until I see with my own eyes

Z
ZloyViki 06.12.19

In my opinion, there certainly is a share of the show, but truth enough. Just there are stories, for example, parents lose their children or loved ones die/die and I don't believe that those who come there with similar problems can benefit from this. The head does not fit, that people can PR on the death of loved ones, and the parents on their children and so on, and therefore believe that there is something real!

S
Setesh 06.12.19

Protocol10 wrote:
Messing was the usual magician, a student of Stalin and intelligence services, as Wang.
Messing was a regular hypnotist, and probably the best

s
saa0891 06.12.19

Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
Battle of the psychics: the truth or a stage show?
What do you think? All what they show is true or all an act?
How can you even think that this crap may be true,and indeed how this game can look.
The person above wrote that there are fond,if not than one,for those who pass the tests and prove your abilities and get very decent money,but that it is no lucky.

D
DarKain_PYA 06.12.19

Muskrat
Yes, he would take no funny business. My mom is a student saw it and saw what he could do. Was practice, he was a guest at the lecture. It is with 100% accuracy found objects, when carried out the test detection stuff.

W
Wild Rider 06.12.19

DarKain_PYA wrote:
America is the land grant. Who can prove that he has psychic powers will get a million bucks. Why no, this prize still don't get it...
saa0891 wrote:
The person above wrote that there are fond,if not than one,for those who pass the tests and prove your abilities and get very decent money,but that it is no lucky.
At the moment the scientific community that explain and even fix a person's ability to feel the gaze, not having the eye contact, although many, I am sure, have experienced this phenomenon.
https://useless-faq.livejournal.com/13444491.html
So, it is enough to multiply the next gross a similar study on CDA the Randy and get the result which gives to sleep all the materialists to this day.

And on the topic: do not watch the show, but I think that there is going to actors and con artists and real psychics.

D
Ded Krot 06.12.19

This is not a battle of the psychics, and the battle of wizards

C
ColonelJason 06.12.19

Wild Rider
Wild Rider wrote:
At the moment the scientific community that explain and even fix a person's ability to feel the gaze,
What's amazing in its nezamestnanosti logical Maxim- the scientists experimentally dispelled another myth= scientists even fix the content of the myth can't. Arguing in a similar paradigm, we can bring scientists a lot of complaints and sensitive issues:
- Scientists have once again stalled - gold Leprechaun again not found!
Scientists his incompetence proved the existence of a powerful Aztec gods: gods not detected for more than six centuries only gods and only the very powerful can so many years slip away from science!
- Lead into gold - unlucky scientists can not master the art of our ancestors!
- The Higgs boson, the method of radio-carbon Dating, 20,000 different diseases is doing simple stuff, scientists are trying to divert public opinion from the fact that they can not even fix a single proof of anything supernatural.
Wild Rider wrote:
although many, I am sure, have experienced this phenomenon.
As with the voice of God, intercourse with demons, dead relatives and charging of water in front of the TV, and other forms of deviance critical thinking.
Let's just consider one fact: there is no extraordinary ability has never been confirmed by the competent scientific experiment. Supporters of all the magic like to accuse scientists of bias, unwillingness to explore the deepest region of life, concealment or falsification of data - all such toucher to address scholars - at best, confusing and often just a deliberate lie. Scientists have conducted and will conduct fair, unbiased experiments to identify any unusual abilities, all works in the public domain - please come, learn, test, try something to show.
Ps: with regards to the Fund in addition to Fund Randy, there is, for example, the Fund Harry Houdini, our, domestic. There CDA is not. Million give only rubles, but also bread. Go for it, come and experience for yourself the views. If you want, I'll go with you, see to the purity of the experiment.
Psps: I've just been reading up about Fund Randy, was very amused by one moment some of our the winner of this battle of the psychics was supposed to go there, be checked, but something did not grow together. What exactly - does not specify, however, sounded delightful phrase, proving that Randy himself is a charlatan and a crook: the psychic bitunov angered that the Fund is not want to pay for tickets, food and accommodation propertywise. Amazing, isn't it fond, exposing the crooks, doesn't want to support them. It is strange that the psychic did not foresee this - apparently the area of the brain responsible for psychic ability, forced the region responsible for logical thinking. Hmm...Or is it just a silly excuse charlatans?

R
Rolemanser 06.12.19

Came once to the psychic Stalin, and Stalin said: - Shoot!
- But why?
- Would a clairvoyant - would not have come.

R
Rayan_Kuper 06.12.19

It is strange why the battle stopped showing. Now at this time this transmission is not on TNT, I saw the program for the week.
Apparently they have nothing else to show I look. Or maybe have not filmed the new series. I know that's not true, what they show, but I just like to watch the show and all. Another TV3 also watch stuff. My childhood pulls all the unusual, mystical. That's why I like to watch programs on this topic.