3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
C.D.Z 76 02.09.19 11:33 pm

Your first comp. game. (in my life)

my:

57 Comments
Sort by:
k
ksasha97 02.09.19

The first part of the Gothic(Remember - tears)

K
Ko-Ba 02.09.19

Redneck Rampage - this is the first PC.. a neighbor was playing. And the house of Doom and Haretic 2. All that played... or rather passed or tried to pass in the memory of its own history deposited)

k
ksasha97 02.09.19

The first part of the Gothic(Remember - tears)

O
Old Hrych 02.09.19

My first game was wolf 3D, and it has defined my gaming tastes for the rest of his life.

S
ShaMaN 02.09.19

Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Succession Wars. The very first video game Dune 2 for Sega.

O
Old Hrych 02.09.19

My first game was wolf 3D, and it has defined my gaming tastes for the rest of his life.

S
ShaMaN 02.09.19

Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Succession Wars. The very first video game Dune 2 for Sega.

M
Madevi 02.09.19

The First Max Payne. Very little played, so to speak, a classmate at a party. Then I mouse did not know how to use it, and who would have taught... More after a couple of years had a passing acquaintance with some game Pro rally. I only remember the track in the forest surroundings (canyon?) in the form of a descent opponent's Ghost. Well, first its a computer game can be called Need for Speed Underground 2.

M
Madevi 02.09.19

The First Max Payne. Very little played, so to speak, a classmate at a party. Then I mouse did not know how to use it, and who would have taught... More after a couple of years had a passing acquaintance with some game Pro rally. I only remember the track in the forest surroundings (canyon?) in the form of a descent opponent's Ghost. Well, first its a computer game can be called Need for Speed Underground 2.

G
GIBAY 02.09.19

Fur Fighters played on the Sega Dreamcast being a jerk.

G
GIBAY 02.09.19

Fur Fighters played on the Sega Dreamcast being a jerk.

S
Ser Gregor 02.09.19

Luxor at that time I very much was into this game. Even it helped me in other toys

S
Ser Gregor 02.09.19

Luxor at that time I very much was into this game. Even it helped me in other toys

S
Sam_FisherPG 02.09.19

Half Life on LAN with friends in private clubs. A first fully traversed the game Soldier of Fortune Duble Helix 2.

d
dovakin2018 02.09.19

Mine's the one where the wolf in the basket gather eggs (if someone understand what I mean)

S
Sam_FisherPG 02.09.19

Half Life on LAN with friends in private clubs. A first fully traversed the game Soldier of Fortune Duble Helix 2.

d
dovakin2018 02.09.19

Mine's the one where the wolf in the basket gather eggs (if someone understand what I mean)