3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyatheslav Zakhorzhevsky 07.12.19 04:38 am

Crashes when aiming from machine [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The bug appears randomly, most often during the mission when you try shooting from the car, after the re-launch of the game in the mission everything works fine, but after one or more missions may occur again. Is there any information on this bug and any fixes?
GTA 5 game Steam Rip crack 3DM v2
207 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Molokov 07.12.19

checked my way. in short, in the first mission for Trevor, and later, in front of aim, picked the weapon, then took aim, never flew. faced with another problem. after Trevor arrived in LS, in the apartment of cousin flew once tried to switch to Franklin

D
Denial123 07.12.19

Hike I solved the mystery) Crashes happen only if your character died after starting the game.

Probably possible departures after the failure of the missions because it is considered the same thing.

Y
YakytDniwe 07.12.19

Guys, I can't go through the game on the mission where all three of you having a mess to the FBI, on the roof of Michael in the garbage truck, Franklin blows up the door and then it started, moisten all and we're already starting to disperse. Franklin takes the truck and goes behind the car that got to escape, get out of the truck and sit in the car and then says destroy a garbage truck, I esstestvenno blow up and leave on the machine they call Michael balhaut and then automatically switches the game to Michael (as the scenario intended) and the game crashes before close to Michael.
Pirates crack from 3DM

D
Denial123 07.12.19

Check out and leave feedback. I have for example a departure from aiming and switch the character on a level, most likely from the same causes. To test, I just blew up a grenade of the character, and after the hospital immediately switched to another flight. In a situation without death all the rules.

https://vk.com/video195482102_171131880?list=ba38dd19fb96c14c10

see

Y
YagamiRain 07.12.19

Denial123
Lord, departures from the use of grenades and a subsequent sighting in the car and probably switch the character, three posts above are all painted.

Z
ZzzAss123 07.12.19

Vyatheslav Zakhorzhevsky
Play the pirates, the bug appears intermittently from passing any of the mission depends. I found only one solution - before you start the mission, get in the car and aim (several times). When you're out, immediately go again (computer restart), the mission will pass without crashes.

S
Sergey Vasilevich 07.12.19

I only shoot from the car the game crashes peresypaju and again what to do, who knows ?

S
Sprintin 07.12.19

you could even write, a pirate or litsuha! and a lot of such posts and do not understand!
I litsuhe not one flight was not.

M
Mihail Islamov 07.12.19

Light_Soul
This trouble not only pirates, litsuhe also people catch. To catch:
1. Use the slot throwing weapons(grenades, stickies, cans, etc.)
2. To sit in the transport and press the RMB.
3. To get 100% game crash.

T
The Popka 07.12.19

Hi all. Specifically registered to offer their version of a solution. After each mission, when there is the inscription the mission is done, press Enter to continue to play and then turn off the game Alt+Tab and turn back. And generally quite a while if the game didn't close the game, do it. This profilaktika allowed to play more than 6 hours in a row without crashes because of sight in vehicles.

T
Tw1kS327 07.12.19

iAdvans
Purely the same when you aim out of the car and when they switch between characters. I have noticed that when playing Trever crashes more often

X
X-RAY100 07.12.19

Crashes when aiming out of the car and the change of character occur after the use of projectile weapons.

A
Alex29119 07.12.19

TheMstrNuka
And you jump out of the transport in the air, try by all means to fail the mission three times, then you can skip this step.

Sally_my
After a shootout with the cops don't get in the garbage truck, you just blow it up, do it 3 times and you can skip this step. If you do not understand then watch this video

b
beowolf213 07.12.19

reinstall the game and use grenades press G while aiming from the weapons,no missions,about missions not know before that jewelry was not taking aim,and with the garbage truck has not yet reached,I will wait for the patches

S
Sergey Balyuk 07.12.19

beowolf213
Strange why it does not work key throw a grenade,nothing happens...How did you do that worked?

b
beowolf213 07.12.19

need from the weapon to aim and press G

L
Lexx77 07.12.19

xomgogmx
oddly enough, and helped...

D
DonKarton 07.12.19

Crashes stopped after remapping keys. Basic - f11. Extra - f12.
After these changes you can still aim with the right mouse button, because in the settings of the battle control for this button already in charge of aiming. So I came to the conclusion that the teams clashed with each other.
Helped me. Try. Maybe you can help. Have checked in 5 missions. Spent the whole day playing, there were no departures.

r
ratchet27 07.12.19

SOLVING PROBLEMS
1) If it requires activation - put the date on the computer for a couple of days ago
2) If flying when aiming (jewelry / Trevor etc.) - try:
a) Not from RMB to aim, but first to choose a weapon selector
b) In the mission with the jewellery just do not shoot, even a mouse in the car don't touch
C) minimize - maximize the game Alt+Tab

Not sure which of the 2 last solutions helped me, but the problem is gone. Held jewelry, shot out of the machine by Trevor, no departures.

P
PhantomNLord 07.12.19

As already wrote above departures at the PCM in the car and switching characters from using projectile weapons, i.e. it is necessary to refuse in missions where you have to use Velcro, and then switch to another character. Destroy the garbage truck and other weapons. As for the Bank robbery, you better to use a grenade launcher (an RPG will leave the flame on which gang member will die).