3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyatheslav Zakhorzhevsky 07.12.19 04:38 am

Crashes when aiming from machine [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The bug appears randomly, most often during the mission when you try shooting from the car, after the re-launch of the game in the mission everything works fine, but after one or more missions may occur again. Is there any information on this bug and any fixes?
GTA 5 game Steam Rip crack 3DM v2
207 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artiup 07.12.19

the new crack rutor

b
brainpain 07.12.19

as I understand it, the problem in the new patch. the game has already passed, the main story a couple of days spent in General there were no bugs, no crashes. no. in any of the missions. shot right and left, threw all in a row - and grenades, and sticky bombs. after the patch started a new game, the departure of the mission with the jewellery, then the flight after the explosion of a trailer Park, then when you change character. played, by the way, for 12-15 hours without crashes. and then for the first half - three flights. so don't complain on the iron and swap files. just wait until Rockstar fix their new schools. stimovsky litsuha.

a
azirov1204 07.12.19

ReyMillerEco
wheel krutni

s
sergei_radchenko 07.12.19

PhantomNLord from the use of projectile weapons
The gun was aimed, as successfully flew.

D
DeniFitch 07.12.19

UPDATE3 CRACK V4 PROBLEM NOT SOLVED! To fly in the car has become much rarer now, but in missions crashes sometimes even at normal aiming, don't put it! now reinstall the game back on V3 UPDATE2

s
snookilow 07.12.19

DeniFitch
It just can't be that silly?

n
nizko 07.12.19

Guys, the mission robbery in pallet-item, robbed, go out into the awesome costumes in the hands of a minigun. Shoot some cops, some standing, Michael runs, shoots, the second accomplice standing at the entrance not moving. Pointer is not present, killed the accomplices, killed all the cops(they either end up on the street silence, or without rod ends), pass the mission after death does not work - start from the same place. I read that in the mission when you hit the hero jackpot decreases. So I have at the bottom of the screen during this batch lost this inscription. And the problem is not written down. Direct x 10 put - did not help. Crack v3 update 2, win 8.1 - helpsite dudes. Put the crack v4 and update(here the group laid out) - all also. Besides, right now, the shelter wanted to sit down and flew, rolled on the third crack, but this is a robbery, I go in there can't.

M
Maksim1900 07.12.19

Dooncarton
Thanks huge, helped!

K
Kur4sh116rus 07.12.19

I have decided. Generally put update 3 + crack v4 problem remained + increased departures at the entrance to the shelter. I returned to Update 2 , but crack V4 crashes stopped played with 00:00 - 4:00 specially switched characters between them passed a lot of missions(50% of the game already) no escape!

F
FIVE GTA 07.12.19

Kur4sh116rus
Thanks for the option, you need to try it too I have Update 2 and where can separate download V4 crack?

g
graffi93 07.12.19

Kur4sh116rus
Checked, if you throw a sticky or grenade, then aim at the car - crash...

So, the solution of departure when aiming in the car.
A departure occurs if you choose a throwing weapon (grenade, etc.) and throw it on the button fire (default is left mouse button). To prevent this from happening, you need to switch to firearms, and to throw grenades fast button (default G).

2. a solution with a garbage truck
A departure occurs if you choose a throwing weapon (grenade, etc.) and throw it on the button fire (default is left mouse button). To prevent this from happening, you need to switch to firearms, and to throw grenades fast button (default G). The effect of throwing the grenade button fire is retained for the duration of the game session. If saved, exit the game and launch it again, everything will be fine.

Skomunizdili from the same site...

K
Kakoy-To-Chel 07.12.19

TheMstrNuka
Because you can just skip this time, just 3 times to die (e.g. sticky bombs)

S
Sergey Scheko 07.12.19

Update 2 and crack 4 really helped, crashes when firing from a transport and shelter is no more, when you change character, too, didn't notice the posts, in General, this method really helped, now rejoice )))

T
Trox2015 07.12.19

problem after Crack_v.4.0+Patch_3 When strelyaesh just crashes the game, but if not shoot for 4 hours the thread has not taken off.

Sergey Deco
Can pour patch kudanit ? Example: http://rghost.ru/

S
Sergey Scheko 07.12.19

By the way update 2 and crack 4 fixed problem with changing date 18 number

Trox2015
The top link there, someone threw the word only to change the symbol from the archive crack change only, nothing else

My friend, all the problems disappeared after the above

T
Trox2015 07.12.19

Crack put, test.

no, you're out. Perhaps due to the fact that I have patch 3. How to roll back to patch 2 ?

K
Kur4sh116rus 07.12.19

Guys. 've been playing for a long time. When you change characters in the missions are not watching. And on account of sight, it happens. But see above for the solution like there!

S
Sergey Scheko 07.12.19

Trox2015
Need just 2 update, you can download it anywhere and googling 4 crack, 2 update just shake, put again and roll back in any way

T
Trox2015 07.12.19

Sergey Deco
Just try to put 2 update. ATO swing 60GB for a long time (

S
Sergey Scheko 07.12.19

yeah) it's about 400 MB weighs, put it 4 and crack and be happy )