3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bad_Boss 07.12.19 04:42 am

Litsuha or Pirates? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Who is going to take Litsuhu or Pirates?
I personally think on this issue.
126 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aslan Heron 07.12.19

R_D_V
Developed in recent years also suddenly began to think about as well(why do they do what spiratyat when you can make money on soulless, IMO), as a result, Bioware is echedou musku, not a single interesting game, and the fact that MMO brings in much more dough than a single.

D
DevilorGame 07.12.19

marat.haliloff
There has long been from the CODEX...

m
marat.haliloff 07.12.19

DevilorGame
Yes, it is xatabом)

c
cheeyz 07.12.19

Dimasik Pivasik
we are the nobles to discuss to buy or not. while the console gamers have one choice

R
Rolemanser 07.12.19

sana9056
On game if the discount is not more than 10%, never saw the incentive that the game just came out a couple of days it is already the discount was.

K
Kovboy belomor 07.12.19

A torrent edicin.

J
JohnBonham 07.12.19

Dying species singleplayer games... But these games are remembered the most! Become a cult.. Now the hype on MMOs and all that multiplayer, the bulk of these games anymore. Nostalgic for the days when the month is not out of Morrowind and Gothic... the Gothic style was a pirate and really litsuha, which passed from hand to hand to friends and end up happily fucked). I know how it is a pity to spend the loot on games, for someone 1200 times a day in boutiques go, but for someone a week to eat). He always played in the pirate as well and now rarely buy only the cooperatives that would have friends extinguished or very cheap games for $ 100. on sale do not mind.. But! Here for the sake of the nostalgia for Morro and Gothic, I SSCA buy this game!!! For the sake of what would have continued to do an awesome singleplayer game! Personally I don't care who it will download the pirates, but who will buy.. unlike us Russians, fans of a freebie, in other countries people are rarely playing at pirates!) So we and especially I with your purchase the weather will do.. Because with purchase you get only is that achievement of the incentive) but still probably auto-update, no need to pump rips or patches which need separate cracks... well there is loot and you're a fan of the genre, definitely worth to buy! If you are a student and live on stipuha or you have a poor laptop for which you want to try to run the game) or the nurse does not give money, then the best course pirates...

A
Anonim iz Rivii 07.12.19

Dimasik Pivasik
Fell from the oak or from the console overheated?

_
_SubZero_ 07.12.19

litsuha? no, not heard

S
StormX07 07.12.19

Unpacking Kollekcionnoe

Unboxing - Special edition (Pc Box), 4-DVD,
DLC "Treasures of the past"

A
Anomaliya100500 07.12.19

Try pirates after March 1, I hope this time will solve all the optimization problems and critical bugs, which are not just lazy writing. Go slowly and Prolog will test all possible and personally will appreciate all that wrote negative reviews (onion, burglary, fights, long load, issues with saving etc.). If I don't spit on it, buy the full version and going through the prologue with other choices/methods in quests.
So far, the reviews are too mixed to take a blind toy. And while that is not hooked to snap without looking. Mediocre.
PS Tried the pirates, the game very much, so I bought and have no regrets.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 07.12.19

I bought a license I do not regret fit the game!

m
marvin57 07.12.19

Was planning to buy, especially good RPGs are few, rarely go out, but I saw on YouTube the combat system and a fistfight with a drunk desire has melted, how will in 2018 this sculpt!?
Yes there are lots of games where the fight will be very few people satisfied, but if there would be any - even the worst, I would have bought without hesitation.
And if it was in Dungeon lords - it would be super, but Dungeon lords game of 2005!!! The engine and physics have been old, but as he jumped, what a combo!

m
marvin57 07.12.19

Pivasik Dimasik wrote:
your game for you, buy You, do not be greedy! Or tell the truth about the fact that on the pitch playing insolvent audience???
Kindergarten arguments, there's my pocket and weight in the environment of smart-ass, who want me to gut the first Scam, this is a job most people working for the rights of slavery and a family to feed, utilities to pay, and even credit to pay for housing.. Second, iron the first computer I worked 5 years and died, by this time already society has been replaced 5 times and memory ддр4, etc., again threw 1000 bucks on a computer, then smart-ass steel driver muddy giraffe 770 became very hot, -the hint -and-run in the shop, or buy a 1070 or 1080... a New motherboard and slots excluded PC sound card Julia went to the forest, and what are the costs? So of course not for the fact that YouTube is looking, igrulki. We can say that buying iron -I've already paid enough games!!!
But if it is not clear speaking but card shark offers to buy me a deck of cards 10 times more expensive-it's super arrogance, could be for pennies, the more knows what will empty my pockets and a one-sided game.

m
marvin57 07.12.19

JonDocker
Nichrome you do not understand, no sense or the meaning.

C
ColonelJason 07.12.19

marvin57
No, the meaning of legends you are quite clear: money for life you barely enough, and on the basis that you believe that paying where you can safely steal lohovstvo. And to justify this you pytaeshsya frankly insane arguments like:you Can say that buying iron -I've already paid enough games!!!. Guided by this logic, can potatoes to steal - after all you cell phone pay a high price.
You don't understand, no sense or the meaning.- in this case, the essence and meaning of absolute synonyms.

t
tesla707 07.12.19

without Russian voice pirates even in question
these games should be fully voiced like the Witcher 3

m
marvin57 07.12.19

ColonelJason wrote:
money for life you barely enough, and on the basis that you believe that paying where you can safely steal lohovstvo.
I have enough for all, outlines the General situation, I am personally not concerned about the welfare of the bourgeois family, they all beam and 500 mnt better babuska our ladies who may not always be able to eat normally. These foreign -who destroyed our country, the Soviet Union do not take for friends to help and support only their if sarandoy not raskrasil our industry, the economy, we played games made by our programmers, so they would not zapodlo to detach and maintain.
Their support to increase their potential enemies is foolish, they have for people who do not believe.

S
SGate 07.12.19

Pirates. The game is a piece of smelly code is not optimized, written Krivorukov cancers.

m
marvin57 07.12.19

SGate wrote:
Pirates. The game is a piece of smelly code is not optimized, written Krivorukov cancers.
Curves hands are visibly bulging in this game, I do not understand how you can avoid such a waste of time as if you change the quality settings , game goes sevison, it's kind of standard and not at all a difficult task.
If you turn shakey into the tray, then she's on the screen is not disclosed, of the type in the window. But if on the TV game in a window on the side -not centered.