3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 07.12.19 04:51 am

Help to find the fortress or print (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Opened the whole map and all the points. Left a couple minor tasks.
But I can't find one Athenian fortress (and for myself to complete and the task to perform)
Print
Task: Promotion. Lysander.
Let's see who can save the last, can not see on the map where she hid, like all reviewed. The question is also not found.
Save: the Cloud Mail.ru https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Lpxt/bXvoov5rZ
Or maybe a seal somewhere in other place to find need?

Thanks in advance.
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
ros789 07.12.19

-MODEUZ-
just conquer the territory of Sparta and Athens will be with the seals and so forth for the conquest of the territory of Athens and will be printing of Sparta .the conquest of territories, fortress be all those who fought.

-
-MODEUZ- 07.12.19

ros789
neponyal
Like all opened, no more fortresses. Where Polemarch appear?

g
golubkov 07.12.19

-MODEUZ-
In any territory of Athens in almost all the fortresses have polemarchi kill and take the print

a
anti_Alien 07.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Once a day is updated fortresses. If you want to get the print to clear the area of Athens win the battle for Sparta and go to the fortress for printing.

D
DemanShu 07.12.19

On the same fortresses print to collect, to wait until there will again be people running around in other locations, and back to Polemarch.

-
-MODEUZ- 07.12.19

golubkov
anti_Alien
DemanShu
OK. But the fact is that for the Athenians, I gathered all the seals and the quest closed. Or these seals can be collected forever? I do think that they are a multiple fortresses.
Well, OK, clean up again, and then win the battle - in which fortress to look for?

I
Inspektor_73 07.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Any, in the territory of Sparta, the quest will end with a final battle for Sparta or Athens. When you collect stamps five times for each.

D
DemanShu 07.12.19

-MODEUZ-
In any strength under the Athenians, even in that which is already stripped, there still beats the enemies, enough to kill only Polemarch. The battle is not necessary to arrange the battle will be at the end of these quests.

-
-MODEUZ- 07.12.19

Yes, as bleary-eyed all. Another fortress got all the same print (but the fortress was repeatedly). But this mission is not over, Lysander now requires 3 more print :(. Although Athenian General mission finished.
It turns out, I now re-locks to Lazeti (which is already finished and smoothed)? Nonsense is not logical :(

P
POLKOVNIK2005 07.12.19

-MODEUZ-
This is called in-game grind

A
Artem gavrikov 07.12.19

POLKOVNIK2005
yeah

K
Ksart 07.12.19

-MODEUZ-
In Sparta and in Athens there are 2 about the same of the companion which these printing times 5 need to bring in 3 pieces, they give out doses of his story and pieces of the purple set. Extra motivation from the developers to make war from the category of kill-fetch.