3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sonick_X 07.12.19 04:51 am

Expectations from the game (Metro Exodus)

I believe that the game takes place after the book Metro 2035, and that all of us want beautiful and unique story, to the story of Artyom, ended successfully, so in the end it was all clear and had no issues (As it came to me after reading the book). But also improve the intelligence of the AI, stealth gameplay well to convey the atmosphere of the world (As it was in the last parts of games), Large and varied levels, that there is less linearity and a bellboy (As in Bioshokc), the opportunity to choose any kind of plot effect, and this effect would later on the story, more weapons and upgrade for him, more horror and mystery, well... Different stuff, which perfectly complements and diversifies the game, for example: wiping mask, burn the cobwebs, wear, blade and breakage of the weapon (As it was in FC2) and its upgrade during the game (Like in Crysis), well, etc.
What do you want to see in the game?
165 Comments
Sort by:
h
hanterwow 07.12.19

all that was in the previous parts(gameplay, atmsophere) great story,not linear of course I would like,but it is not always in the game

M
Maxis1977 07.12.19

Expect good optimization

l
llllOVERLORDllll 07.12.19

open World??

a
artxardas 07.12.19

normal AI, not as in the past Metro

k
koza-hostry 07.12.19

Metro 2035 is nonsense. And the game make the book. I never thought that I'm glad that game
always very different from the books. Back to the question - what can we expect from the game? RPGs and open-world. Judging by the trailer we will move by train and occasionally stop to clear the way, to find fuel,ammo,food, stuff. To modify you will be there! (voice of Yoda). The train,guns his Daedric armor. Khe, Khe! My guess
is that STE is something between a Far-cry and Fallout 4. + pinch S. T. A. L. K. E. R. (Not a pinch, not the tank).And I SOOOOO like it. DLC Kshatriyas, but improved 100 times!
In the Metro 2033 was repeated only the main events from the book, but very different.
In the Metro ray of hope the exact same situation.
In the Metro EXODUS comes a year after the events of the book Metro 2035.
Where the hero will travel to the far East, during the trip changing seasons of the year.

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 07.12.19

Most importantly - it fit the story. With the rest everything should be fine. The map seems to be not small, the graphics, the atmosphere at altitude.

S
Sonick_X 07.12.19

koza-hostry
Books Metro 2035 and Metro 2034 for a more adult audience than the Metro 2033. And if you this book is not liked, this does not mean that she was nonsense at all, for me it is the best of the three parts, it contains more plot twists, details and realism, I more empathized with the characters and immersed in its atmosphere. And yet, he is Dmitry Glukhovsky wrote that books and games are one universe, they complement each other, and we odd your question? I partially agree with you

A
Artmad27 07.12.19

2035 very interesting book, and you just didn't read it , but read somewhere that it is bad, and copy-paste.

o
oltr 07.12.19

2035 the book came out ?! 0_o your Mrs. mother, how did I miss that..?

S
Starbit 07.12.19

the first post I read, I realized that the person either no brains, or eyes and ears. Exodus is not on the book Metro 2035 that was said for the gifted are everywhere on the Internet, although without a brain, it's difficult to read, and the action will take place in 2036, on the territory of post-apocalyptic Russia in any way, the game is not affiliated with Metro 2035.

M
Marquess 07.12.19

I'd like to see graphics of that level in Fallout 5

N
Nikita Hobotnev 07.12.19

The plot will be something like a book Beyond the horizon...
Only the move will be not poplar, and lipstick, not from Peter, but from Moscow, glav. hero is not a 12-year-old clever boy, and an adult dummy.

a
arinr 07.12.19

There was information that the game will be just after the events of the book Metro 2035. Just like the game the sun was between the first and second book

a
arinr 07.12.19

If the train will go the whole game, where open world? Now will the real rails. Well, except that separate locations will be more or less open, but it was in the previous games. However, even though the linearity of the games in the series, one of the few who are happy already replayed a few times

E
Eremite_City 07.12.19

Accidentally this game are discussing? Will be released next year!

There are still Meteleva this group!
www.youtube.com/user/exodus

F
Filis 07.12.19

Starbit
As if the end of the trailer there is an inscription which says that the game is created on motives of the metro 2033" and"metro 2035. So you have to be careful, dear. What's weird is that in the metro 2035 all bikerace and mutants gone somewhere - either extinct, or something like that, and in the trailer we roll out live-healthy monsters-mutants, it is currently present and blood thirsty. He Glukhovsky nonsense suffered.
It is clear that he put all the monsters from the game, would not metro a cold kind of thread. Then on a Fig to write about the motives of a metro 2035, it is unclear...

N
Nikita Hobotnev 07.12.19

Eremite_City
Etu!

C
CzaR37 07.12.19

I'm on the subway played,but the books unfortunately have not read.I can brief someone to tell me what they say in them?

j
jigadloff 07.12.19

koza-hostry
Well, actually, the first Subway literally quoted the book constantly during the game, not let the sense of deja vu
But the second has nothing in common with the book has, apart from locations.

S
Sonick_X 07.12.19

CzaR37
At the bottom of the spoiler to the end of the book, read at your own risk
Spoilers the end Artem was a criminal, and was wanted by all (Hansa, Red, Reyh, Order) around the metro, why he had to leave Moscow, Anna went with him. The end