3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sonick_X 07.12.19 04:51 am

Expectations from the game (Metro Exodus)

I believe that the game takes place after the book Metro 2035, and that all of us want beautiful and unique story, to the story of Artyom, ended successfully, so in the end it was all clear and had no issues (As it came to me after reading the book). But also improve the intelligence of the AI, stealth gameplay well to convey the atmosphere of the world (As it was in the last parts of games), Large and varied levels, that there is less linearity and a bellboy (As in Bioshokc), the opportunity to choose any kind of plot effect, and this effect would later on the story, more weapons and upgrade for him, more horror and mystery, well... Different stuff, which perfectly complements and diversifies the game, for example: wiping mask, burn the cobwebs, wear, blade and breakage of the weapon (As it was in FC2) and its upgrade during the game (Like in Crysis), well, etc.
What do you want to see in the game?
165 Comments
Sort by:
737xcv 07.12.19

Tula Potsik
Spoiler
Tula Potsik wrote:
Expect a failure of the game, as the studios should be punished for cheating people. Well, I'll play Repack.
Tula Potsik wrote:
Yeah who cares with such an attitude to the players and the game made sure to back off

But what about the hurt and principles? To hell with the Studio and the game, expect failure and play... weird. Through pain and tears will be playing? That people have in mind?...

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.12.19

InboxM
I can already see the next Russophobia and spitting in the face of the players. So what conclusions can be drawn and to the exit.
737xcv
What are the principles? My principle is to play all torrent. The metro series is great, but I am against such feints ears, so not against the collapse of the Studio and of the failure of another of their games. I would like metro 2033 without reduxa would be quite sufficient, self-contained game that does not require sequels.

G
GhostMark 07.12.19

Expect my PC will not pull.

V
Viss 07.12.19

Yes, you already zadolbali. Yes we all understand that society was divided into 2 hostile camps, and 1 neither good not bad. There really waiting for you already on what another blaze starts.

I
InboxM 07.12.19

Tula Potsik
Don't give me that nonsense about Russophobia.)
Another spat with the decision to equip the game Denuvo'Oh

737xcv 07.12.19

Tula Potsik
Spoiler
Tula Potsik wrote:
What are the principles? My principle is to play all torrent. The metro series is great, but I am against such feints ears, so not against the collapse of the Studio and of the failure of another of their games. I would like metro 2033 without reduxa would be quite sufficient, self-contained game that does not require sequels.

The game does not want to buy, but still wish her failure, but because of the stim bomb? Normal?

M
Mityay Koksov 07.12.19

gliga142
Do not worry, up soon may 9 wear a tunic with badges TRP and come off

M
MrBuravhik 07.12.19

To And less politics, all the Nazis, Communists and other nonsense
B to start isel normal
In that hacked faster

g
gliga142 07.12.19

Mitya Chars
I do not even live in Russia )) Obamas

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.12.19

InboxM
About Russophobia proven fact.
737xcv
Exactly. And this is why you care so much?

737xcv 07.12.19

Tula Potsik
Tula Potsik wrote:
Exactly. And this is why you care so much?
Then why even play this game?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.12.19

737xcv
Why shouldn't I play it?

737xcv 07.12.19

Tula Potsik
Tula Potsik wrote:
Why shouldn't I play it?
So the back off most likely done as you say and you Metro 2033 was enough. So why download, play... a waste of time?

O
OculusMortem 07.12.19

Tula Potsik
Because not bought. Logical?

737xcv 07.12.19

Tula Potsik
Well, provoke and flood every topic about this game like you, and I am going to answer. I understand that in your words and actions there is no logic and because of this, the answer is no, but why flood? Can then not to respond and not to drive themselves to a standstill.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.12.19

737xcv
Well, you are our comprehension.

O
OculusMortem 07.12.19

Tula Potsik
The game is shit and not worth buying?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.12.19

OculusMortem
Why buy when you can download?

O
OculusMortem 07.12.19

Tula Potsik
Why pay you a salary if you can work for free?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.12.19

OculusMortem
Nalichnye analogy came in. Moreproactive. Because in your world all the same dolls with the same mindset and tastes.