3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
libherr 3000 07.12.19 04:53 am

need help (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello ) who is aware how you can through the console or other ways to remove the profile played a couple of previously purchased trucks ,if you select truck crashes, the mods stood before but then I deleted the problem with the truck started after the last update

the problem is solved !!
4 Comments
Sort by:
w
wizir14 07.12.19

through the console I think it is impossible ,but sohranenki I think it will.Craftsmen in the cartoon prescribed on trucks all crap, so why not completely remove the truck.just before you try make a double save RAM just in case.

s
stormans 07.12.19

libherr 3000
Before fashion trucks from the folder of the mod to remove them it was necessary in the game to sell, you didn't here's the result - errors in saving. Now raskhodimosti save (online help), see game.log.txt which indicates errors on missing trucks and accessories, search all this in the save (any text editor) and delete, but before that make a backup save. It is possible and through the console to try to delete (how to open the console too, the Internet can tell), using this command: g_remove_missing_accessories 1, it removes all tuning and accessories which are installed on the truck and then forgot to remove, well, all the errors in the preservation about it. Try it, and trucks will be removed. Or load an earlier save, before the trucks. You can also set those back trucks in mod folder, load save, sell them and then disable in mod Manager and remove the mod folder.

A
Apex1972 07.12.19

libherr 3000
I was faced with a similar situation, but was able to sell tonirovannye the trucks in the game menu (list of trucks). That was long ago and if it works now this way, I don't know.

A
Artem gavrikov 07.12.19

libherr 3000
just delete the game and forget for a couple of months