3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beirut 07.12.19 04:53 am

Question on boevka (Monster Hunter: World)

Started playing and immediately the question, the game is about hunting and fighting probably the most important part
why is she so wooden??? Will there be development?? or everything will blow - evasion???
I just remember dragon's dogma and its elegant combat system, where you can crawl on the monsters and cut off at least the head, though the tail though eggs.
there is going to be????
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkDante2008 07.12.19

Beirut
to cut and break everything you can (except cutting heads, of course) will.
And in fact maybe a little clumsy, but not wooden. May seems so used to it,plus a lot depends on the weapons,many aspects have yet to explore.
(you can ride the monster too, but the opportunity was only 4 years ago.)
Well, excuse me, series in the next year, 15 years after all.

B
Beirut 07.12.19

DarkDante2008
and where does the series?? game 2018
dragon's dogma came out in 2012, I compare them because the publisher capcom here and there

R
RGC 07.12.19

Beirut
And everything else you decided to ignore? You also said that you can in the game to climb on monsters, cut tails, break off the horns and other parts, to maim them. The game is pretty much a mechanic, he's really not understanding have got from the forum what is

B
Beirut 07.12.19

RGC
well for starters I to this post have played enough and the question was whether the development of mechanics and its no
and what surprised me was that the Kapok with its bullet mechanics from dragon's dogma is not implemented in the game
but if you write about this supposedly mega chip (cut tails, break off the horns and other parts, to maim them), then you are in dogma did not play and after it, the mechanics are then implemented mega clumsy, I'm not talking about builds

S
Shadowclonejutsu 07.12.19

Beirut
boevka in the game depends on the selected weapon, your style for each type..

and you probably series do not familiar!!! This series has incredible demand in Asia, millions of people worship this series MHV...released like previous versions on Nintendo, etc., so as not to disappoint the fans
So to say the game is not for the General public nyufagov.

B
Beirut 07.12.19

Shadowclonejutsu
You probably don't read what I write MB this mechanics and have a ride in 2004, but today the 2018 and will write again the same in 2012, Capcom released the game dragon's dogma it certainly is not about hunting, but realized there gorgeous miles of fighting with big monsters, plus a bunch of variations of builds and I was sure that in this game something like that and not like did not expect that there will be just zaklikivanie mobs in the tradition of the worst IMO.
And it is not necessary here to tell you about the sect AUM Shinrikyo, the Japanese witnesses Bogomateri and when you write here about nyufagov, put himself in their number, because this is probably the most simple mechanics among all the so-called Japanese-specific games.

Z
Zombieller 07.12.19

Not, here as in Dark Souls, each gun has its Musey, learn and play.

B
Beirut 07.12.19

Zombieller
SPS I'm still not Gaga that would not understand a 3-buttons))))
and why not DS?? write once just like HL3 )))

k
kanusha 07.12.19

Beirut
playing on the controller, and I can say one thing, fighting here or what. Hate when healthy monsters move back and forth like a bullet, and you're sword swings, dinosaur time from the beginning of the map to another region to escape and return. Go only if he crawled. Change direction during a swing anymore.
Tried all kinds of weapons, everywhere the process is the same.
On account of the amputation of body parts - Yes, they are, but everything is scripted down to the last millimetre. Horns and tail, will be cut off on the script. No more, no less.
I think to fight such creatures, you need a mobility at least as Dante or Nero:)
In the end the game did not meet expectations.
A question for those who minus. You ever played? Can you explain my grade? I think not!

S
Siniy Kot 07.12.19

Zombieller
in DS character is still sympathetic in the office would+you can easily cut steps in MHV will not be able to do another action until you finish the previous one, even if it is VERY long, and they are long almost all the funny in some cases, the character ITSELF can interrupt the action without the participation of the player, but the player is do-nizzzzya
accept-MHV game is not about honesty and skill and more about luck and popabol(especially on Hille)

S
Sergey Sukachev 07.12.19

to the government we must get used to), and before each shot to advance in the direction of the monster(at least with a sword) and all rules will be

m
midnight2008 13.01.22

Friends please tell me how to use it, how to get a harpoon to cling to objects. It disappeared from me at some point and now I can't use it. The red scope for long-range shooting is always lit. I can’t do anything, I’ve already gone through all the controls.??????