3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trezvyy Dova 08.12.19 04:58 am

Gibberish. Zastava?! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Sasavona theme bugs in the scaia...caught up with me after installing a bunch of mods, so the question arose, can a mod kazet font. Tell me, what mods can be so miserable? Just reluctant to do 235 modecheck :))

11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trezvyy Dova 08.12.19

PY. Sy. The sounds of the mod pereimenovali. Gathered preimenovati Mahaparinirvana and now this..

G
Gans fon Friderman 08.12.19

Sober Dov
SkyUi can? With him it happens.

K
Kraicher 08.12.19

Sober Dov
Try to install the fix.
Fix.
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/x9SbaZYzHzBYQw

The content of the archive throw in a folder with the date.
IMPORTANT!!!
If set fashion Russian Textures and Console Font-Fix and SkyHUD remove file \Data\Interface\hudmenu.swf if there is one. Otherwise SkyHUD won't work. hudmenu.swf is Russified compass, just English, there's nothing important in terms of localization.

V
Vladikan 08.12.19

If used WryeBash, there might be a problem for him. Try to change the encoding of the plugins with the Cars on the Russian or UTF-8 (or any other kind). And redid the bashed patch.

g
gmh4589 08.12.19

A lot of mods for different versions of Skyrim, if LE installed mod for the SE, or Vice versa. Fashion in many cases will work, but the text will be like in the screenshot.
Treated change the text encoding in the plugin. Need to find a mod that contains an incompatible text, and with the help of some progressive change in this encoding.

T
Trezvyy Dova 08.12.19

gmh4589
What kind of program will help to improve the coding?

T
Trezvyy Dova 08.12.19

A glitch occurs interessam Makar. If I rename the axe, throwing from the inventory, it will be gibberish. And when you take it in the inventory it displays the pure Russian language, without the gibberish. That is, external sky instead of Russian letters makes gibberish. And in stock all titles in Russian. What is the reason for it?

g
gmh4589 08.12.19

Sober Dov
Wrye Bash add - ons Manager, RMB and select change encoding. And the program for translation of mods - xTranslater and ESP-ESM Translator.

S
SHARP74 05.10.22

Kraicher
No such file

C
Creeper 05.10.22

SHARP74 wrote:
There is no such file
https://yadi.sk/d/7IryLH08WFipug
I don't keep files on the disk for a long time.

r
rFather 05.10.22

The best way is in the SkyrimData folder, there is a strings folder. There's a type of dictionaries, language encodings. You can just delete it, but it's better to rename it (eg strings+). And now - this folder is not in the game, but it is intact. But it will be needed, for example, for the xTranslator program. It will be necessary to use such a program, there specify the path to the folder with a new name.