3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19 05:08 am

Why are we against Mercer? (Prototype 2)

I know what type of Mercer killed his life and a daughter!But MERCER?HOW?
149 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

Сергей1992
Can Mercer type creates an army of myself?

U
UnHaul 08.12.19

Heller thinks that Mercer was in command of the monsters in new York, when they killed the local residents and his family.

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

UnHaul
Now Heler commands the monsters that BM kill warriors !:)

T
Tamerlan018 08.12.19

One of the villains! How dare they, to intrigue us?!)

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

Barcelona 1899
Let's go to court!:)

G
GoSt 08.12.19

Mercer probably still not touch It... the same warriors helped... and Heler are not interested in mutants and warriors...he's not trying to help one of them, he stupidly looking for a Mercer!

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

Intel Phenom
It's when he helped warriors?

S
Sergey1992 08.12.19

Simon GHOST Riley
it's possible he is referring to the final battle on the ship? or the moment when you're protecting the thermobaric tank,military you even mutations are not firing!

T
Tamerlan018 08.12.19

Me expert didn't like it... well It should be regularly on the forums to visit, etc. - that's messed up!))

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

By the way, on the topic of the forum!XD More or less found the answer to our question!

D
DragonCommander56 08.12.19

In short ratesnew you:
Alex Mercer: where did you get the flask with the virus which has infected the inhabitants of a town dick and knows how cook year, he tried to escape why is not clear, and it cornered a security guard he lifted the flask and began to shoot, he dropped it and smashed the virus began raspostranyatsya in his body making him a mutant sovershennogo simply put which is able samoustraniajutsia and evolyutsioniruet Alex Mercer died and it was replaced by the mutant is shorter then the virus has become raspostranyatsya around the city infecting residents they are not turned into a zombie and infected between these names there is a difference then the virus began to evolve and create more sophisticated mutants in the building gentek mud was the name of the company was held Elizabeth green which is squeezed in the event kakras about which I said at the beginning this fool could fill Mercer (Imagine a girl stronger than a man)and beltola about my mom or something (Seen stoned was).On seven Heller killed virus so it is easier to say and he thought that is to blame, Mercer, and began to pursue him in order to revenge see he decided to ask for directions to the Mercer and attacked a local convoy (that's bastianich all the monks killed and they apparently wanted to treat poor people from a terrible virus)prebil all asked one where Mercer (or rather not all prebil several happened)and then suddenly killed him, Kokoity crap has nashpigovat and threw in monstro suddenly appeared out of nowhere there came more monsters (you See he heard about the arrow people) he raised his hand and they all bit the so.
Conclusion: Heller LOCH. Well zdohli and zdohlo th in this to blame the person who himself was a victim of these events.

w
we get what we deserve 08.12.19

S. T. ALK.E.R
Subject plus and minus predydushie words

a
alexandr-dead 08.12.19

Many things began to their rightful places, I hope it's not confusing)

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

alexandr-dead
Yes, the developers do not understand that done =)

w
we get what we deserve 08.12.19

Simon GHOST Riley
I agree.

D
DragonCommander56 08.12.19

Tamerlan018
what is the difference broke dropped the main thing that it was released

T
Tamerlan018 08.12.19

S. T. ALK.E.R
Huge difference! Broke - so guilty.

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

But maybe he wanted to break,but someone has vystrelil in his hand and he dropped it =)

T
Tamerlan018 08.12.19

Simon GHOST Riley
The video shows that he broke it on purpose.

[
[GaMeR_007] 08.12.19

he took care of this bulb, but he's stuck and he's too freaked out Yes broke it...