3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Degandor 13.09.19 11:03 pm

To change the character class 60го LVL? (Mass Effect)

All categorically I welcome! Is there a possibility(any code or maybe using cheat engine or something like that) to change the class character 60го LVL to another when the second passage? The game had previously been 20+ times, but not all classes. I want to try to beat the game the other classes, preserving all that is old playthroughs. Zero will not do, just get tired, and the option of downloading other people's saves - it's not for me because I can't bring myself to play for others characters....
6 Comments
Sort by:
t
theme11471 13.09.19

Change don't know the cheat but you can easily create a Persian 60 level with all the same features that were previously.

Categorically all welcome

Totally uncompromising? Well then, Hello to you too.

B
Bolshoy Chelovek 13.09.19

Degandor
Not sure about the first part, and sohranki the second and third parts are quite normal save a modified editor. So for the second passage and ME2 and ME3, I managed to play for all classes.

D
Degandor 13.09.19

theme11471
Yes, codes can add Expo, but it is only in the first pass, that is the same with zero...
Big Man
In the following two parts that I really liked when you transfer let's say a soldier from the first part of the second it is possible to do an adept or engineer and am also the second and the third part was held by all classes. There are even edit do not need anything, with one save from the first part to pass all classes second.
Just the first part is too long, boring and not dynamic(Given the fact that I can't bring myself to play on a difficulty level below the maximum:)). I did Munchkin, but again to pick up the equipment for all the characters, with the most effective upgrades to find and hack the containers, zadalbyvat traders after more than 20 playthroughs already does not pull. The only thing still wanting is quick to banish the plot, the two remaining unattended classes - the guardian and engineer. In that distant time when the first Mass Effect was the divine I have avoided their attention, as an engineer I thought was ineffective, and the guards preferred Adapta(for pure mage or Jedi counselor) but now I regret... Sorry that the first Mass Effect is significantly inferior in almost all respects, the second Tether and the second is Gothic, them you can replay and not get bored.
But okay, sorry for the alarm, already searched a bunch of forums, apparently not destiny.

B
Bolshoy Chelovek 13.09.19

Degandor
I would have started again and finished off the cheat experience and necessary equipment, what you need. Affairs on half an hour maximum.
That's why I held the first mass is always a soldier, and the next part had in all. Most liked class Attack, and in the 3rd he is simply incomparable due to its instant regen shields)

l
lokkie 13.09.19

to change the character class 60го LVL to another when the second passage?
Start a new game on LVL 60?
No, this is impossible. There HP is strictly calculated. Must pass all the tasks, missions, extra jobs, and DLS death from the sky, that would make all LVL 60.
On the other way.
There sugluk with the DLS, if it is held at a low LVL, to the first planet, or after, the building where flying drones, you can fill level to 45 like, I don't remember. But it takes a decent time, because drones are flying as a couple, killing which to wait when they appear on the new.

G
GuardiansOnly 13.09.19

lokkie
well, about 60 Hz, I Brasil thoroughly and only 57 took the end of the game, which tries 60 =)