3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
welkel 13.09.19 11:04 pm

Meteorite (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

People can throw the location of the meteorite,and then when I went to him,stupidity took all the members of the pack,and we were attacked by a saber-toothed tiger,all hung up the bloodstream,I'm on trees to remove it,several monkeys managed to remove the other bent while switched to them,so in the end I think okay give birth to new,went back to look for the meteorite,so that you think?!The remaining natives rushed a huge boa constrictor,the Anaconda fucking her mother!This creature also throws the bloodstream,I'm back up to find a cure for the bloodstream,well, all monkeys happened an attack of hysteria,they portolesi home to a hidden waterfall,and of course again, I do not have time to save most.So now I have one toque and two babies on the back and abdomen.
34 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeeLoc54 13.09.19

welkel
Life is pain=))
If you climb a tree, you can see the smoke from it.
And if you start again, then the meteorite will appear after studying the jungle by the waterfall (diamond with questions in the starter housing)

w
welkel 13.09.19

DeeLoc54
in this case I saw the smoke when I went to him,but when the saber-toothed punk,and overgrown kaaa killed the entire population of macaques,I don't see any smoke when you climb a tree.Probably would have to re-continue,and not to run across the crowd on forests.

M
Maksimilian Guc 13.09.19

Try to incite the snake to tiger, but then you have to fend off a tiger from a meteorite. there I have two monkeys died.

w
welkel 13.09.19

Maximilian Guts
I started again, and one was able to approach the meteorite,now do not know what to do with it,just stick to sharpen((

D
DeeLoc54 13.09.19

welkel
A meteorite smashed his head saber-toothed.

w
welkel 13.09.19

DeeLoc54
Krasava))avenged all Erzhanov!The second way I found,on crocodile island,only monkey which was given for the preservation (the first meteorite)somewhere it Protocola((. When you reach there,try to beat about each other maybe something sensible will happen.And the caveat there is there are a lot of hippos,they are the best around they vanscott!

l
lens_88 13.09.19

And why the devil wants this meteorite? When picked up and sniffed, gave a lot of points. Is that all?

w
welkel 13.09.19

I tried to postulate about each other,nothing came of it((approx.a screenshot would not be done without pause, dunno why.

w
welkel 13.09.19

lens_88
It is possible to butcher the carcass,sharpen sticks,coconuts smash and I thought he fansatic,but it's not exactly the one time I was attacked by Sabretooth and I have vahetul,second,my companion is a monkey with a perk too vahetul a black toothed.

D
DeeLoc54 13.09.19

welkel
fansatic fact. Once counterattacked and the animation is as martiga somersaults makes and breaks the head saber-toothed.
Sharpened stick fansatic ieroglifov Python

l
lynx46 13.09.19

fansatic randomly any tool in hand, be it a stick cutter or a meteorite. I cutter Rhino has vahetul with fright.

J
Juse Jenkins 13.09.19

1) Scores a fuck on the diamonds on the issues.
2) Study everything in the radius of the zone without fear of the unknown near the initial vault.
3) having Accumulated enough neurosci looking for green sang called Mamba and train her to avoid.
4) Sleight of hand + Dodge gives the paired branch skills so as not to drop items when dodging/counterattack.
5) Drained all Naranco to the counter and neviparine items.
6) ???
7) Abashiri anything and everything, simultaneously driving the same branch on the counter... PROFIT!!!

PS.: Personally I only have the second generation, 12 cubs While the females are sitting with 10 children, the males including me (I have of course the remaining 2 calves) systematically exploring the map, killing everything that you see. Hint: all there in the manual dexterity and the counter is a pain that if the men were without sticks, they'll be masterly to madit ABSOLUTELY ANY attack. Same crap with the cubs. Some of the only thing that can kill macaque personally, I have my claws, for control even at the G-Pade also, even eternal reply distracting.

L
LCoe 13.09.19

Somebody actually found a use for them. Or are they like rocks?

w
welkel 13.09.19

Lucifer.ad
There is already written that a meteorite kills are always one hit,that's their primary use.

W
Wulwsten 13.09.19

welkel
fansatic any weapon while leveling and ideal timings. I meteorite vanatau, but he doesn't disappear like a stick.

w
welkel 13.09.19

Wulwsten
Already checked it a hundred times, the result is always fanshot if you have not been in the hand a stick or other weapon,a meteorite is a cheat in the game.

K
Karl_Smith 13.09.19

Juse Jenkins
How much? I'm only 2 strangers saw that near the first shelter was hanging out and all, up to 6 cubs out

K
Karl_Smith 13.09.19

welkel
crocodile a bunch of times, a meteorite on the head bludgeoned and nothing

w
welkel 13.09.19

Karl_Smith
You had something else in his hands,a stick or another stone or timing attack does not hit, maybe the wrong direction did a meteor kill with a single blow as I wrote,it's already proven!

K
Karl_Smith 13.09.19

welkel
this is only a crocodile