3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwertyXXXL 08.12.19 10:07 pm

Preprohormone quests (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Recently, there was such here a question:
I have heard that there are console commands to restart the quest, and I want to change some of the decisions affecting the world of Skyrim, and that is actually the question: If the game has already been passed completely, but I didn't like in the end, some made the election, then if I use the console will restart quest and go through the other, then in the end the result will affect the world of Skyrim after this quest, or everything will remain the same? That is, if I have a certain choice is made, and I'm resetting the quest and going through it, the result will be version of the last passage, or the console commands to restart the quest scripts run only the quest does not influence in any way on the NPC and their perception on GG after a mission? For example: Parturnaks already dead, if I restart the quest with this choice, and do it differently without killing him, then after pereprohozhdeniya Parturnaks is alive and will change the reaction of other npc, or stays dead and everything will be as before?
PS Sorry if for someone this question will sound stupid but I in the console I am not strong, it is not used almost never, and therefore do not know how to operate these command...
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlessDreams91 08.12.19

I would not do this, otherwise all the scripts can go wrong and can create bugs car.

D
Darak5959 08.12.19

qwertyXXXL
Now, if it were possible to start a NG+, I, like many others, would be very happy, but this is not possible.

S
SKY_rap 08.12.19

hihi, but who knows:)

q
qwertyXXXL 08.12.19

RestlessDreams91
Well, bugs are bugs, and willing to take a risk, reserve saves there. By Skye hardly anything happens, and if that, and it resets no problem. Besides, I'm not going to do the whole ridiculous, and the whole world to shovel periplocoideae, the same choices associated with the Imperials and the brothers of the storm to change there is no need and not going to, and you know that there are too many factors and scripts, which in the end will not be combined with each other and krasici save game. But to start the entire game again I will not unrealistic, given the amount of time and so it was killed. Only one quest needs to change, you want to choose a side greybeards and Parturnaksa, Parturnaks alive and fully functioning, and the reaction of NPCs associated with that quest which would then match the choice. Already know that there are commands to resurrect NPCs and their activation or something like that after the resurrection, etc., but on their relationships with others to the HS, it will not work (in this case, the blades and greybeards), so interested in restarting the quest entirely. And if there are commands for a complete restart each quest, it's thought to edit this time. To try regardless of possible bugs is ready, but most importantly, as I already said - is the result after / outside of a quest or remains unchanged relative to the original - I don't know, and that is interested in...

S
Sauron03 08.12.19

qwertyXXXL
before the passage of the kV needed to install the mod Dilema parturnaksa, which allows not to kill parturnaksa and not to spoil relations with the swords