3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daft 08.12.19 10:07 pm

Capture the whole world (Rome: Total War)

Has anyone tried to capture all 100 of the provinces on the highest difficulty level and hold for a few moves, and then take Rome?
I igras for the house of Julii, and were built only for the Praetorian cavalry and catapults (if possible)
8-10 cavalry units and 4-5 catapults the total number of about 700 people and was able to take out 3-4 of the enemy's army of thousands and a half each!
four cavalry on the flanks, built by wedge and catapults in the center shoot fire at will when enemy comes he is already pretty broken, and then distributed cavalry troops at the enemy and almost immediately after this simultaneous swoop, the enemy is running, catch up and finish off. Managed to kill Brutus 1400 and lose at least 70 units.
To take the city voobzhe simple: find which side is easier vniknut square critcism by
catapults punched a hole or two and throw the cavalry into the square trying not to pay attention to the enemy, grab the area of the reserve there 1 squad and throw the rest of the cavalry troops coming to the area and all.
to defend the city even easier if there are 5-6 riders place them in the square and waiting for the enemy, when it comes with nakoku the volume for the game with practically no losses (more than 1 just does not fit in the corridor on the way to the square) and all the enemy is defeated. Gourmets may be advisable to put archers on the walls, but without it everything is OK.
If someone managed to take over the world one way please write how.
Thank you.
194 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheshipuzik 08.12.19

100 - this is not true :) the Realism of 170 :)

But seriously, I do not even see a need for it, my job as Governor to develop the state, to strengthen borders, improve relations with neighbors. If I'm sovetnitsa war, it was only in response to aggression only if it is more convenient to close the border pogranichnymi FORTS, that is, to pass or isthmus.
It seems to me, with such a meticulous approach to the game, if I spend the course of 20 minutes with 10 provinces (excluding neogranichennykh in time of fighting) , then having 100... my door will have to wait for strange people in white coats :)

r
rasmus 08.12.19

I am for the house of Julii captured 46 provinces. First, them all impossible to keep track of,and secondly, when naseleniya reached the level of 20-25 thousand people in the cities began the uprising, and while I dealt with enemy ambassadors bought a few of my armies and cities. I'm tired and I scored.

I
Ice K 08.12.19

My God, Citipost slow... 20 minutes

C
Cheshipuzik 08.12.19

Ice K
well, 20 is current in the beginning, then more. How could it be otherwise? Diplomate and spies like need? Necessary. To check who in the family who was born and who got married to create the conditions for a young family as a separate province, so podilia and multiply. To check which of the neighbors to whom the war flooded, to calculate whom would she even get to be ashamed to say to me is not flooded :) Fleets are to move opening the map, it is necessary to monitor the changes in the world. Test equipment emergency response teams at the borders and a couple of armies VETERANOV ruckwartigen in the Outback. To examine each settlement that you need in it to build that Kristi not increased, probably because I have not seen even a single rise and no city more than 25,000.
In General, enjoy :)

F
Fergus 08.12.19

2 Casepost:
That's right - our method!!! It's not action and strategy.... although...

P
Praetorian 08.12.19

In the original version of 102 province - just counted.

B
BJS 08.12.19

Casepost, super! Only in that way.

My now 32 Iberian province. Just enough to keep control of Europe and Africa. Brits fight the Germans. Help with money then the other, keeping the status quo (with all actively traded). Macedonia beats with my ally Thrace - the country, not giving Thrace to go to my boundaries. Gave the Greeks the wilderness with Africa (where was Numidia). Trade with them, without giving to develop on their own Peninsula. An ancient feud with the Dacians expressed in periodic plunder of their cities, which I then give one of the other Nations (gift). Ducky to knock them out, more and more weakened. Asia (Armenia, Selevki, Parthia, Pontus) squabbling among themselves. More are not enough. Egypt can not break through to Carthage through the double barrier of rebel. Too much click - help the rebel. Rebelo, by the way, now control about a quarter of all provinces.

To control it, spend the course of about an hour. For the evening - 3-4 moves.

PS RTR V3.2

S
Spirit 08.12.19

This game and I like it!!!!!! Wravien!!!!!!

C
Cheshipuzik 08.12.19

BJS
That's what I call a strategic game :)

P
PlayGround.ru 08.12.19

2 BJS

Shine!

T
Thorindwarf 08.12.19

Don't understand what you do not like? I spent the course of 20-30 minutes with 110-120 provinces and at the same time everywhere all charge to build and recruit troops, and how can you live in peace, when someone close to fumbling and so easy to capture that to sit and wait while the comp will start for you to walk with an army in my opinion this is stupid or the game giveaway every ancient state would have seized all the neighbors have it that opportunity so why to be perverted and invent the wheel spurt and the onset here is my method 30-40 years and Rome in the siege of the 50 provinces in my pocket for another 30-40 years and in the pocket have 100 provinces can triumphantly take Rome since 100 is not interesting but what ties begin after 50 provinces pleasure by this time matured a few competitors and engages all at once here is the call for the present strategy.

g
gor 08.12.19

=) And I have time to make two or three moves... to spend a summer and a winter campaign in an hour and a half.. (Ah, the time where he used to dig up) and a lot of armies don't do three theater three the army .. but even as it is realistic, it turns out - every movement is thought out so that transitions are less and the result more.. Diplomacy again, enemies to postrelivat, beauty.... =) What's the rush?

A
Anri Svetlyy 08.12.19

I've also played for the Senate in the first version. All provinces seized, and the rebel don't know how to destroy. In one place of their defeat, they poyavyatsya in the other. Prompt, please, as a rebel to fight?

As for the Senate I have at all any uprising in the city was not. Beyond full! Fight not want. All besuperior city on autopilot. And now for the Carthage finally had a taste of the civil war.

By the way, you autopilot to the uncontrolled governors of the cities include or not? You should try without the autopilot can intresnee!

P
PlayGround.ru 08.12.19

So, nobody knows what the Rebels do?
Well! Will I think to myself...
Maybe they are invincible?

S
Sed 08.12.19

Played for Brutto, captured 97 provinces (that's my record), and then not have enough money next turn I go to minus so I can't play games and build an army with all its consequences. I think it's because of corruption and how to fight it I don't know. Maybe someone podskaget how to effectively manage cities and fight coruption?

R
Ramzes 08.12.19

Corruption is deep-rooted :))
But seriously, it arises directly proportional to the distance from the capital, so that you can move the capital in the geometric center of the Empire

A
Alex555 08.12.19

2 Gray
Yes Sedo transfer of the capital each turn where there is more corruption, IMHO all this aspartamine as the capture of the entire map, the game is not that, but to obtain the pleasure of this best on this day of the genius of the strategy engine which will long allow her to improve and innovate thanks to the developers. Waiting for the remake of Medieval: Total War pile, here is class, and thanks to the mod all super...

G
Goplite 08.12.19

Do not tell my shield and spear!
Rome: Total Wa 85% of the battle! (of course, it's bad).
What kind of economy in a broad sense can be discussed?

-First of all Allies are enemies, who went catch my breath after the bloody loopylove. AI is designed so that you still fall in the scope of his politley. And he's your friend only if you are the enemy of his enemy and then do very rarely get together to kick ass realties, it turns out otnyut not because of diplomatic success.
--Second long to 30 provinces will not live, the population is growing rapidly and eventually will no longer manage to build in every city screenie and then leave negative.And it will continue until they win 10 new provinces, which inevitably will lead you to bogatsva years, so another 40 and all. Nothing lasts forever.
- But there is a way to disband almost fsyu army and own Scandia and Caledonia for example, while the Romans will be the rest of the world to capture, and eighth and a live Celtic friend for years:)))
So here you are not here:)))

F
Foil1488 08.12.19

Took Selucid almost the whole world, there was one eternally rebellious province (glitch cut-don't cut them - will rebel) but Rome itself.
Don't know who invented it, but when the whole map was like a gray winter sky, Rome still didn't want to make a Union, no loot to give. Although Rome is only 3-4 zadrypannoy squad in town, and I have 3-4 army under their walls, and the diplomat, who spoke with them, just from God, but these morons still have not signed any contracts. And died bad.

P
Prescott 08.12.19

Donkey Hot:
And you have them a bribe denarii put, they are with you from the Union concluded, if of course, you are not enemies. And if the enemies, you first need to bribe them to give for a ceasefire between the factions!!!