3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
keekoup0 13.09.19 11:04 pm

The range of drawing friend Mary Jane (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There are mods on the range of drawing grass? Put on maximum speed, no stable 60 frames, put on high - everything is smooth, but sooo ugly picture, hate it when you see the range of drawing in real time... How can I find a middle ground? That was 60 fps and the picture is better...
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 13.09.19

keekoup0
it is normal everything on high with grass, I don't know what are you insinuating

V
VsynC 13.09.19

keekoup0
4096MB ATI Radeon RX 480 Graphics (Gigabyte)
Or as

K
Kirik_LaL 13.09.19

keekoup0
Go to the folder Witcher 3/bin/config/r4game/user_config_matrix/pc
open with Notepad the file rendering
scroll down to the penultimate block in the settings(because the setting range of the render menu, penultimate) GrassDistanseScale copy the value from the value of Uber to the value of High and wala... the grass is drawn as limit preset time, and the rest of the vegetation as high
PS in the settings accordingly I put the option high
P. P. S. and even suggest GrassRingSize kopirnut in the high, slippery grass no begowala))

N
Nurp 13.09.19

keekoup0 wrote:
How can I find a middle ground?
Spoilers:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Diablo 3\user.settings

Setting the grass

Game options Grass Density and Foliage Visibility Range increase the quality and visibility of the grass, and configuration file allows to go beyond them at the cost of many, many frames per second.

[Rendering/SpeedTree]
GrassDistanceScale= [Ultra: 1] - set of 3
GrassGenerationEfficiency= [default: 0.075] – Increases the amount of herbs in the decreasing value of

Most notably works GrassDistanceScale, increasing the range of rendering and the quality of each cane, Bush and blade of grass.
As the comparison shows, the increase GrassDistanceScale adds vegetation throughout the valley, till not about a hard limit on the opposite slope.

A value of 3 improves the image well, not much sacrificing performance, but 6 is suffocating even our mighty TITAN SLI system X. At a reduced resolution, you can leave and 6, but all added parts will suffer from the inevitable lack of clarity.

Setting shadows

As we mentioned, Shadow Quality is based on multiple values, but their highs in the game is limited. In configuration file we can raise them much higher values Ultra. Alternatively, you can keep shadows on Ultra, but reduce the shadows from the foliage in favor of performance.

Here are the settings responsible for the work of shadows:

[Rendering]
CascadeShadowFadeTreshold= [Ultra: 1] – the smaller, the more the visibility of shadows
CascadeShadowDistanceScale0= [Ultra: 1] – the more the better close shade - set of 4
CascadeShadowDistanceScale1= [Ultra: 1] – the more the better shadows on close and middle distances - set of 4
CascadeShadowDistanceScale2= [Ultra: 1.5] – the more, the better and further visible the deleted shade - set of 3
MaxTerrainShadowAtlasCount= [Ultra: 4] – the more the potentially higher quality of shadows on the surface of the earth
CascadeShadowmapSize= [Ultra: 3072] – If you increase this slightly increases the accuracy of the rendering of shadows set to 4096
CascadeShadowQuality= [Ultra: 1] – If you increase this slightly increases the accuracy of the rendering of shadows - set of 4

The shade from vegetation, tied to game options Foliage Visibility Range, but the configuration file can be configured separately controlling the ratio of picture quality and performance.

[Rendering/SpeedTree]
FoliageShadowDistanceScale= [Ultra: 54] – by increasing the number of trees, shrubs and grasses cast a shadow - set of 108

CascadeShadowDistanceScale0 one of the most influential points, greatly increase the accuracy of ones shadow, slightly affecting performance.

Configure uploading textures

We have already said that Ultra Texture Quality just increases the amount of memory for storing textures.
To further enlarge, change the following value to 1.5 or 2 times:

[Rendering]
TextureMemoryBudget= [Ultra: 800] - set 1200, or 1600, 4084

Other settings are responsible for the range of loading textures, characters, goals, and texture in General, but we did not notice the difference even with matching values.

[Rendering]
TextureStreamingCharacterDistancelimit= [default: 50]
TextureStreamingHeadsDistanceLimit= [default: 10]
TextureStreamingDistanceLimit= [default: 40000]
http://tesall.ru/tutorials/mir-witcher/1176-rukovodstvo-po-grafike-proizvoditelnosti-i-nastroike-igri-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-chast-1
Settings has been to can not endure.

l
legusor 13.09.19

the range of vegetation is the only setting in the game that's broken. between the high and the beyond zero difference, and eats performance the most. this setting is left on high, even caboara like me. below in the picture was smaller remnants on the ground, just turn on anisotropy x16 driver.

N
Nurp 13.09.19

legusor wrote:
this setting is left on high, even caboara like me
But pecadora raise this setting in the user file.settings three times from ultra, which is absolutely enough.
It remains only to determine the ceiling of the graphics pitch - boyars, nobles, princes )))