3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spammmmmm 09.12.19 03:32 am

The Legacy Of Steel Beard (Risen)

Walked around all the graves on the map to Patty, but when he returned, Romanov dragged off somewhere, Patty. I killed Romanov and Co., took his key Patty. Where is this cell where Patty is locked? (sea map Steel Beard of the chests with traps took, but it is not yet active).
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiristor 09.12.19

there on the way back there are the ruins, where another of the 6 rings find, as in there is just petty locked in one room

s
spammmmmm 09.12.19

SPS. The ruins of the first thing I checked.... I have to go through.

k
korneyuk 09.12.19

and what the fuck map this is Patty from me asks???

p
pilich 09.12.19

Map Steel Beard...

B
BasK82 09.12.19

Question - have you found Patty in a ruined castle,in front of this map gave Romanov.Patty said,type went intercept Romanova at the exit of the city.Was a sensitive wounded,decided to sleep in front of this before noon.Came to the coast Romanova no boat at the place,came at midnight - the same garbage.Where to look for it now(Romanov)?Could you tell me?

B
BasK82 09.12.19

But it's not there damn.What to do?

d
dihlofos2009 09.12.19

BasK82
And the members of his team there? Or does anyone? Romanov could by the way on the road to kill some monsters. Follow from the stash to the city on foot and look around for his corpse.

B
BasK82 09.12.19

No,no one at all.Before I went with Patty (was a sensitive wounded,decided to sleep in front of this before noon!),I was trying to teleportate in the city,came out of the tunnel and on the shore were only Romanov and Vasily and the other two were not.But they have soaked me and I decided with Patty reach on foot.Can really them down the road, knocked somewhere.Like all the way cleaned.

B
BasK82 09.12.19

Miracles.Fulfill the quests of the vassal rings and East of the temple,decided to run down the path to the cache,where the Patty sits,we can see where lies the map or Novels with a team.No one was found.Drove with petty back to the coast and around the campfire was one Erickson.So that's something.However he refuses to talk.

d
dihlofos2009 09.12.19

The fact of the problem is that these goats go on foot to the city (and not teleport), and the road can quite blunt (probably why Erickson was so long) or even die. I differently did - Romanov the map is not given, and overwhelmed him.

B
BasK82 09.12.19

I differently did - Romanov the map is not given, and overwhelmed him.
I thought about it,too, failed,but then I periapicals experience and wanted more.

P
Parovoz_DV-92-dv 09.12.19

People can't find Patty. In these ruins no one!! And where to get a map of the steel beard? Help PL

G
Graf Desirell 09.12.19

In the earliest ruins on the way to Romanov is a locked door. The key is just to that door. There you find the 6 vassal ring skeleton Lord and locked Patty.

D
Dm22092004 09.12.19

I've searched everywhere and nenashel Patty though tumble down

C
Cimerman1914 09.12.19

I found Romanov along with his entire gang, from the console, this is the only way. These NPC stuck under a rock at the height of bird's flight (under the mesh of the landscape) between stash Steel beard and the ruins of the Fort. If you kill them they fly down to infinity, but it's not terrible - one minute after they drop all their stuff except weapons moved to the inventory to GG. To push them out (as they are called textures) is impossible.

F
FelSCOM 09.12.19

I was able to solve another bug: I'm with Patty reached the tunnel into the city and went to the bonfire on the beach, then turned on the console and teleported to the first Romanov then to Patty several times, and the whole gang with Romanov appeared right next to the campfire =) MB to whom it will be useful in 2к19+ ;)