3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asmadey666 09.12.19 03:37 am

Ground equipment (Phoenix Point)

How to use ground equipment
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks Yakushko 09.12.19

in the plane your put.along with the unit.

a
asmadey666 09.12.19

All planted still will not go

s
sKard 09.12.19

asmadey666
she had three takes place.

a
aist16 26.03.22

asmadey666
I use to protect my bases, especially the armadillo and aspid, which is with missiles.
It's great they are there, at the bases, they break everything during maneuvers. :-)
Carried on the Manticore, without a crew.

j
jsilverst 26.03.22

I transport one battleship and 3 crew members by plane.
But it is not clear why it is impossible to transport 8 units, as in XCom, but two
planes are needed to disembark 8 crew members.

M
Magus Vulgaris 26.03.22

jsilverst
You seem to have a default plane. There are 4 varieties of them, all with different capacity / speed characteristics. On the "thickest" one, you can fit 5 guys and a car.

a
aist16 26.03.22

Capacity: Manticore - 6 people, Tiamat - 8 people, Helios - 5 people, Thunderbird - 7 people.
The car takes the place of 3 soldiers.

F
Finri 26.03.22

As for me, the technique is useless, I even protect the bases differently.
You examine the Jericho incendiary grenade and equip it and throw it into the passage (fighters on the sides), the enemies break through the fire and die.
PS Helios fits 5 people and a car.

a
aist16 26.03.22

Finri The
information is incorrect, I have three soldiers in three Helios and Aspida did not fit in with them!
Right on the Geoscope, you can see that there are only 5 places in Helios, and the car occupies three of them.

S
SolarDog 26.03.22

Comrades, but such a question. How to get the Battleship and Asp? Schemes for the production of the Scarab bought in the market of the Kaos syndicate. I bought schemes of different body kits for the Battleship and Aspid in the same market after completing the 2nd and 3rd tasks of the Creator. But here are the schemes for the production of the Armadillo and Aspid themselves, as there were no and no. Hence the question - where to get them?