3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-Fox 09.12.19 03:38 am

I have a question. (Diablo 2)

Let's meet! - I KvR, the player who dedicated several years of her life in her beloved Diablo. But interest in the old lady two gradually fades away, so I decided to create a topic - helper. Assistant in terms of advice, tips, answers to questions of present and future komyuniti D2. I want to create a place where novice, experienced, but even an experienced player could ask a question relating solely gaming moments and I, to the best of my ability, I will try to answer.
In General, the topic is: you ask questions like "how best to start taking the wigs?", "How to beat the game, all three difficulties, your Persian?", "how does FHR?", "how to make a Persian to a particular rune for a particular purpose?" well, etc And I say to you.

Just look in history PG quite often created/create topics with obvious issues. So I thought, why not combine everything into one topic, I think it's convenient, and I will share the gaming experience.

Just want to clarify, though I am not a truth in the first instance, but still need not to arrange holivar/show off the blue. Or rather requested not to arrange. If my Council has the right to life/actual, then it is advisable not to provoke unnecessary flooding in the subject.

All over the world.

And lastly, understand that the topic is not very relevant, so periodically I will get her up.
109 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-Fox 09.12.19

gottenspell
Eighth mule, as far as I know, drop from cows not affected.

T
T-Fox 09.12.19

kot-stargazer
Most likely, the reason in them online. Where there are more people out there and play. This season, from the beginning, I motanul themselves Persian. but in tournament play, several people, following the same garbage. Non-tournament pvp at all. So I dumped in the beginning of the season. PVM there is also so-so all the privates to hide, rune farm. Well, the ping sucks, che to be honest.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 09.12.19

T-Fox
like)

j
jibicbiu 09.12.19

T-Fox
If it comes to that. And how do the number of ppl on the drop? Azzy say that the most effective factor is when there is no nodrop, and like 3 ppl already.?

T
T-Fox 09.12.19

jibicbiu
Roughly speaking, the amount of drop from mobs is increased for every +2 in the game. That is, farm 1, 3, 5, 7 ppl makes sense. For 2,4,6 - not really.
For 3 ppl to farm better bosses and superuniques is the most rational choice between the time of plant mules/profit.

N
NAVALNYY 09.12.19

Stuffy tragic. Where sraiki?

g
gottenspell 09.12.19

kot-stargazer
To be honest, that annoying 7 to have 8, almost no difference)
T-Fox
Understandable, but I thought the more the better.
I tried by the way Barba in travice 3 ppl, zerker as something more like...like as faster, and more enjoyable than frantic.

m
malloc 09.12.19

BULK wrote:
How to quickly distribute to the Enigma?
Why pvp on ng died?
FERC is aler?
Why Pira dancing?
How much more water in the pool?
Bild, or the buildup?
Why of course gave the crab armor?
You're straight?
1. on PG in any way.
2. I think everyone is sick to put chars in 2-3 years.
3. I thought you said that you've been playing. Seriously don't know the answer to this question?

The remaining issues unnecessary, I think.

By the way, who is (are) immediately?

X
X_headhunter_X 09.12.19

T-Fox wrote:
-How to become a Freemason?
My knowledge in this area is theoretical, so if anyone have something to add - feel free.
Add a little)
To make acquaintance with the existing masons do not have. But just start Dating this mast Kev. If you start with 0, then the most appropriate way to become a Mason is to be part of the team. OFC it is possible to drive every day 7x7, cook soda, and after six months of continuous zadrotstva to call clone in solo, but in this case, go cuckoo provided to you))
So we start, and we have nothing. For a start, everyone has their own technique. Personally, I have on wigs allergies, so I prefer the light Sorka and keys. The Countess Rob to the extent that it was possible to weld from the runes we had welded. Then I do hammer for grass, then fransica for him. And start to beat trafic, as expressed by TS)) in Fact everything. All the characters for the extraction of all that I need is already there. I can't do more than 100 runs in a row at the same place, and these 3 Persians enough for me to switch. Not one of them dresses expensive, all running on krapo-RV. Well, I collect everything: gold, ng, jewel, krapiuna. It is much less efficient than wigs, but I enjoy it and with no wig) When you receive the first Lo, the priority is classified for Barba, then from Eni for Hummer. Well, no more purchases above Lo is not expected. Here you can make a potential error that will close you the way to clone is an attempt to collect several Persians in state clothes. In the end we get a little bit of everything and anything worthwhile on the way out. Better to put everything in one and without fanaticism, and the excess is converted to sogi.
Well, the team. The game is to acquire friends. Actually to play with other people we play on the server, so would the single fit. Joint Pharm, much more fun) and all together is easier and more interesting. I don't remember how many times I ran a barb to take down with a partner, who cleaned, and then I searched) When it will be ham with Annie, there is generally room for teamplay)) Created the game for 8 ppl, someone flies to clean khbr and swing ufcknig andaluces, someone at the same time, in the barn, hammer assumes the spoil and HKS, and someone opens the chests. Profit) There is another point connected with friends. The people in the game come and go. And it would be better if people just give you everything he has accumulated, it will remain on his dead accounts. Well, that's all. No more secrets for the accumulation of resources for the clone no. We would have saved even more, but someone gave (as we thought) farewell performance, and have sold 120+ Saga on the 182-th IPS. And it became clear that the deck is hot and clone someone dazomet. We all kept the Windows all week, you hit the mules, and clankiller, but nobody called. Then we picked up and called it themselves, the benefit of Saga already sold a lot and we got otnositelno a little blood <250. But even if not, it could cause a couple of months do. Here's how to become a Freemason, to be sociable, adequate and friendly player.
Clone the big team(4+) to beat easier. We have a couple of VIDOS from clone, I'll reconsider. The time between the first strike on him before rolling anicca 11секунд.(if you can't put all the names and trim while hands do not reach) 3джавы, koopal, NCR preclinical, druid with oakum, Bo, ENCs. This, too, by the way, kicks) When gathered a team of nadopasana, but thanks to the coordinated actions of the clone is a little harder than rakanishu from the 1st act) All unixy picked up one man, and brought from where the other was picked up by a mule at the same time generated a clone in the next game(for 1 ppl) and all flew there. About trust: all unixy at the end of lay at one person. And divided them again equally. regardless of who has how many games was created.
A little offtopic about minusovat call clone on the fourth year of the ladder: the clone cannot go into minus, when more than 1/3 of soja made, we, and the demand for unixy on a server is. Two birds will be killed by fasting, and about the clone information will throw up and people will tell you)))
Total. So much IMHO, the conclusion is simple : to become a Freemason, you just need to play for fun with friends and gathering together to call clone.
ps: I take this opportunity to convey greetings to all who called and hit clone. Guys, this was my best night in D2))

D
DELETEEND 09.12.19

I'm just a master in linguistics Martens.
CuNi linguist, so to speak.
And finally there is not only I saw, sort of..
And Dober jealous!
And Kuru plus, for the topic, though useless, and he knew that the shit will slide).
And Dober can only complain,of online no pvp no, no, no, in this case the server only brings devastation, sadness, whining and plague.
I look handsome

T
T-Fox 09.12.19

the theme, though, and useless, and he knew that the shit will slide).
Suddenly decided to hypenate, but for the benefit of others.
But honestly, it plans to leave the topic THERE. Therefore, this subject, at least, can be used to send the newcomers to their subjects, questionnaires HERE. That is not useless.

[
[[gmr]] 09.12.19

Volodya well done, even the alter-ego of dabira referred to as kustec, and to answer adequately. I sometimes think(no) that the darkness, like Kuster is Dober when drunk. Support the kid, he really is from D2 kukuha gone.... there bipolarity, and split personality are viewed for a long time...(one happy if the server will not remain players, he will still be someone to play with).

j
jibicbiu 09.12.19

Then continue: how to increase drop with the number of ppl? Interest or naturalnych numbers?)

T
T-Fox 09.12.19

jibicbiu
The problem is that every mob your indicator "nodrop", and the coefficient depending on the number of ppl in the game, POWER. So to bring all to a common denominator is not possible.
The mechanics of drops in D2 it sucks, it is hard to get to. But the formula I'm going to leave, though copied from the same source. Ready? Go.

NewNoDrop=int (ProbSum / (1 / ((NoDrop / (NoDrop+ProbSum)) ^N)-1))

where N=int (1+AdditionalPlayers/2+ClosePartiedPlayers/2),

AdditionalPlayers — the number of players at the time of the death of the monster

ClosePartiedPlayers — the number of players in the party, including those not further than two screen

ProbSum=Prob1+Prob2+Prob3 +... +Prob10,
Prob1-Prob10 — bit selection of respectively Item1-Item10 (more is better).
Item1-Item10 — code object or name of the TC, where the sample will be made (the codes of the items written in the file weapons.txt, armor.txt and misc.txt).

Then the author gives the calculations of the drop Devilkin example:
Devilkin in The Pit location A1 on the Hell difficulty mode /players8 (or full game Battle.net).The level of the monster Mlvl=85. In the file monstats.txt Devilkin appears under the name fallen3. Non-unique monsters from the group fallen3 dropout items from TC Act 1 (H) H2H B on the complexity of Hell.

In the file TreasureClassEx.txt Act 1 (H) H2H B TC has group=7 and level=66. Because Mlvl=85, TC TC upgrade to Act 5 (H) H2H C , which has level=85 (less than or equal to the mlvl).

Thus Devilkin in the location of The Pit drops items from TC Act 5 (H) H2H C.

One sample (pick) will make a selection of the possibilities :
* NoDrop (100);
* gld (21);
* Act 5 (H) Equip C (16);
* Act 1 (H) Junk (21);
* Act 5 (H) Good (2).
The numbers in brackets are probabilities.

Calculated NewNoDrop:

ProbSum=21+16+21+2=60.

NoDrop=100.

N=4.

NewNoDrop = int (60 / (1 / ((100 / (100+60)) ^4)-1)) = 11.

Thus Devilkin from this location have the ability to:

* 11/71 - nothing to give;
* 21/71 - to get off with only gold.
* 16/71 - to kopnut the subject of the TC Act 5 (H) Equip C;
* 21/71 - to dropnode stuff from TC Act 1 (H) Junk;
* 2/71 - to dropnode thing TC is Act 5 (H) Good.

j
jibicbiu 09.12.19

T-Fox
On
M
G
?

D
DELETEEND 09.12.19

jibicbiu
Just ... you never asked, huh ?)

y
yok0o 09.12.19

T-Fox
I think it's time to go to the same one important issue, for which all gathered here, but hesitate to voice:
C@D@ WAEP?

T
T-Fox 09.12.19

yok0o
Probably when the electricity to end ;)

l
lait_one 09.12.19

yok0o
I have your answer: when admin want to start from scratch. Hi ksat.

E
Episcop_moo 09.12.19

Is there any way (by IP!) to calculate the location of the server PG, and then bribe the cleaning lady to accidentally poured a data warehouse robattle water from a bucket, for example.