3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-Fox 09.12.19 03:38 am

I have a question. (Diablo 2)

Let's meet! - I KvR, the player who dedicated several years of her life in her beloved Diablo. But interest in the old lady two gradually fades away, so I decided to create a topic - helper. Assistant in terms of advice, tips, answers to questions of present and future komyuniti D2. I want to create a place where novice, experienced, but even an experienced player could ask a question relating solely gaming moments and I, to the best of my ability, I will try to answer.
In General, the topic is: you ask questions like "how best to start taking the wigs?", "How to beat the game, all three difficulties, your Persian?", "how does FHR?", "how to make a Persian to a particular rune for a particular purpose?" well, etc And I say to you.

Just look in history PG quite often created/create topics with obvious issues. So I thought, why not combine everything into one topic, I think it's convenient, and I will share the gaming experience.

Just want to clarify, though I am not a truth in the first instance, but still need not to arrange holivar/show off the blue. Or rather requested not to arrange. If my Council has the right to life/actual, then it is advisable not to provoke unnecessary flooding in the subject.

All over the world.

And lastly, understand that the topic is not very relevant, so periodically I will get her up.
109 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 09.12.19

There's just no community. Even the forums off to read uninteresting, and then every day a new series - well before it was now odd Kura silently carries wigs under the name fly, but Dober him sloppy.
It is clear that many players don't need it, but it attracts others - this creates a permanent online, the Foundation - which FIRC for some reason calls the lower pool. FERC by the way its bullshit, too, contributes - what is a series without negative characters.

R
RainInTheNight 09.12.19

Earlier zhsp luxury srachi was not inferior to the local time of 2010-2012 with Torum and negative. But the last few years he's really dead in life, that is, in spite of the continuing online. Sort of vegetative state. Left community the mentally retarded, communicating solely formulaic messages: rvr , who vs who, DuDu, gds.

g
gottenspell 09.12.19

Well and to whom these srachi interesting? Only within their small kompashek, not to mention the fact that many play on the forum don't even come. Or go, but absolutely for others. And srach constantly the same person, chicken, tarumi all sorts...Yes, no it's not interesting and attract can not solely mastackaya fun for a very small number of people.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 09.12.19

gottenspell
Immediately evident newpage.

D
DELETEEND 09.12.19

gottenspell
Srachi. This is finally a sign of activity.. and possibly the engine thereof! I'm finally on the forum I go, every time in the hope of sracic!
No srach - all boring..
And during the very fun srach comes alive and the forum and the game itself. Sorry I did not were normal tracedisplaylist.
Even catalogo basically runs without noise. No topics on the forum and so on.

The last thing from fun - шапито69 from Dyne with black.
The situation is elegant, and juicy kidalovo.. But quite quickly all was quiet and Black.. still can happy that his divisions.
Would have given him moderku. He'd still wigs pulled for the prizes in the Turikov. And so, you see, virginity lose, on the booze.

l
lait_one 09.12.19

DELETEEND
just really stagnant with everything going on due to waiting for a reset. He (reset) usually occurs every three years, with rare exceptions, when admin a server will pour some coffee. Therefore, the perturbation near zero. Everyone and everything is clear, what to ask reset does not make sense, because the pool is not drained until finally.

f
firkax 09.12.19

lait_one
what nonsense, never had a reset after 3 years

j
jibicbiu 09.12.19

firkax
And can I ask you to name the date of restart of rudderow ng from the start of the server? No dirty tricks and pranks. If infa is.

Reason I ask: many times heard that the previous ladder lasted 3 years.

j
jibicbiu 09.12.19

T-Fox
And tell me, comrade KvR, there are different sizes occupied by the mobs in the game. I.e. conditionally, rakanishu is a 1x1 cell, and Baal 4×4 roughly speaking? Or is it only the rendering is different, but the dimensions are the same. Reason I ask: from the next topic hits on a dispute about the Blizzard. More big the mob easier to hit?)
Or such thing in D2 is not all the same?

m
minovalo 09.12.19

jibicbiu
https://www.the amazonbasin.com/wiki/index.php?title=Size
https://www.the amazonbasin.com/wiki/index.php?title=Blizzard
Odd (space)
Last ladder was about a year, for technical reasons.

j
jibicbiu 09.12.19

passed
Uncle chew fool.
There are 3 columns: goal, conflict, obstacle. Damageda eventually one cell, which the target, or even the collision?)

f
firkax 09.12.19

jibicbiu wrote:
And can I ask you to name the date of restart of rudderow ng from the start of the server? No dirty tricks and pranks. If infa is.

Reason I ask: many times heard that the previous ladder lasted 3 years.
Specific dates can be viewed in the news that in front of the chat on the server are displayed.
Last season was a little less than a year before him more than three (not three) before it - about 2.5 (also not three), and before that was a few seasons lasting from six months to a year (that is also not one of the three). And before that, the first season seems to have been more than a year but less than two (2004-2006).
Well, here exactly shows that there are no rules regarding the duration of the season does not exist.

m
minovalo 09.12.19

jibicbiu
Along the zone of collision. And how many close touches, depends on the size of the projectile.

J
Jekyl 09.12.19

Hi. Tell me in what topic was well-known POOL?

E
Episcop_moo 09.12.19

Jekyl wrote:
Hi. Tell me in what topic was well-known POOL?
Finally we got to the really important questions.

Most likely here: https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/byt_ili_ne_byt_izmeneniyam_v_luchshuyu_storonu-945016/#comment-16676760

J
Jekyl 09.12.19

Ergo
Thank you! :)

K
Klassewer 09.12.19

esli 4toto men9t to nado lezt v config ili isxodniy kodi servernoi 4asti, razbiratsa v nix i akkyratno redaktirovat - a eto rabota i vremya, i nikto eto delat ne stanet, online 50 tel est elektri4estvo podaetsa, zarplata polu4aetsa
from there, neighing :D

j
jibicbiu 09.12.19

I had a reasonable question. Where are the new players on the server. Especially those who have not played D2? O_o
I once long ago played. On different servers.
When I set out to find a servo, read a bunch of topics. And I realized that the choice fell on the PG, Patamushta I already wrote why.
And the rest got here/fall?
What is it about?

I
Immense 09.12.19

jibicbiu
jibicbiu wrote:And how the others got here/fall?
First came to PG in 2005 because the computer club sysadmin so configured.
Then in 2012, is already an old memory walked back here.

c
cristagalli 09.12.19

Looking where to play D2 and Google offered me robattle, there was still remember in the upper right corner it is written that in D2 online 600 toli toli 800. I was naive and thought that all living people)