3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadekade 09.12.19 04:11 am

White Arabian horse not appearing, what to do? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Looked at the guide about the best horse in rdr2, went behind her, found and tamed, but on the way to the stables fell and the horse died. Came again to the place where to look for her and she wasn't there. The game already saved and rebooted, waited 5 days, in the end never found. It spawned? Or is it?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 09.12.19

I have a similar story now, but I catch the red-haired Arab in the highlands, I saw it first time, couldn't break in, he ran away, and there is no snow on the trail to track down, console gamers everywhere I think it will continue and he will trespassed next to type, but I in the mountains it's not helping yet, three times I loaded a save, yet it was no use, there the terrain is difficult if you loves white in the snow, I'm too obsessed if at first you don't succeed, but then he appeared, try it still remain there and the game restarted with the release of the launcher.

S
Shadekade 09.12.19

All over, the horse is tamed. I went on a quest for 20 minutes and rode back. There she found and tamed, probably it is necessary to move away from spawn, so that the horse has been spawned again, parasakti did not help.

S
Sanek1971 09.12.19

Shadekade
Fuck it, I'm about two hours riding around the Bush when it missed the first time and spent the night and so there are