3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brodnik 09.12.19 04:53 am

How to enable subtitles (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

In the options there is nowhere on\off the subtitles. And the folder in the game there is one called SUBTITLES. How the fuck are the subtitles included? And nichrome do not understand the meaning of movies (the storyline). Maybe in the config there any way to set the subtitles?
10 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ugx-Zan 09.12.19

I think that there are no subtitles in the game there (have to learn English =)).
And in the folder Subtitles finally some garbage: there are all files 1 Kb (nothing of value there and should not be)

B
Brodnik 09.12.19

SUBTITLES in the folder are files of the type scene01 scene02 it's been said that these files have some relation to the rollers. In these files most likely are Thong type 00.01 to run the first line in 00.05 start the second line, etc., and the text is in a different place.

U
Ugx-Zan 09.12.19

No, well I searched through all the options - there is no nifiga about subtitles. And that folder may is used to store sms messages (or, rather, strings).

B
Brodnik 09.12.19

No. In these files just the g-string on the rollers. You yourself look at the names of these files.

U
Ugx-Zan 09.12.19

But in the options subtitles anywhere can not turn, do not power down -> either they do not exist or are messages, hints, etc.

B
Brodnik 09.12.19

Messages and tips? I haven't seen the commercials drift any tips. I say again look at the file name.
For example DriftTut is a video in which obyasnyaetsa how to pass the drifts.

U
Ugx-Zan 09.12.19

Damn well even if they have, still they does not include.

S
Shantakira 09.12.19

Not who patch is not seen?Huh?
Can anyone cut the story tells?

N
NexPG 09.12.19

ahah, I was 3 years old when I wrote all that above, ehhhh nastolgiya

G
Guest 26.02.23

Using a mod "NFS extra options" you can turn on subtitles in videos :) You must to change the line "showsubs" from 0 to 1 and you got it :D