3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akay 10.12.19 03:30 am

Links to MODы (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

This site is a good mod - bodyguard for Tommy:
http://mafia-gamesite.narod.ru/download/mods/index.html
102 Comments
Sort by:
l
leepsy 10.12.19

I downloaded Sidebars from another site so I have a long time is all

A
Akay 10.12.19

http://mafiaplus.hut1.ru/bz/viewtopic.php?p=96#96 sidebars 4.7 MB
Read how to install only ;)

V
Vitabios 10.12.19

By the way, where you can take models of modern people for the Mob???? Give somebody the link!

V
Vitabios 10.12.19

I've got a file textdb_ru WHICH contains Russian subtitles, Russians i.e. the word mafia written there as mafia and not MAFNZ is There this file of course in the mafia does not work without the file font0.tga with a Russian is not only large but also small letters. If anyone has it, tell me where to download or send on soap.
Where can you find proecu which can compress files to DTA files Mafia&?

n
nagim 10.12.19

People, can anyone give a reference for the mod to improve the cars (there are higher resolution textures and models a bit). Like somewhere a couple of years ago I saw, right now that's wanted :)

F
Fleim 10.12.19

Real car facing - like it's called.

W
Webwish 10.12.19

Why such a cool game mods?? If only the texture, and the graph, that's what it should change. Everything else is an unnecessary stupidity.

V
VaGG-O 10.12.19

who knows where the mod is?fashion open almost all the buildings

S
Shamaniac 10.12.19

Serj1o
so I downloaded already,if you need the link pls!!

D
Dark Tracer 10.12.19

Shamaniac give me a link!

s
stanger 10.12.19

Is there a mod to make the view from the cockpit was?

m
maniak 10.12.19

Is - to look at the Bar mafioso(French website in Google look for).

M
Mango 10.12.19

I've got something ,just stunned!!! The plane for the mafia ,super range prosowski ,in General, all that is necessary for the pilot!!! The propeller of the plane turns!!! Though not yet tested ,but friends say a little crazy is not gone when I saw! Throw off the link later ,but for now abrites patience!

A
Alex076 10.12.19

Is there a mod completely changing the mission,seen 'don//city mission pack,but the link doesn't work,tell me if you know. THANKS in advance

n
nikannin 10.12.19

but there is a mod replacing a lot of the car?

S
SimpleD 10.12.19

Is. For example, Russian mod. It replaces all at once.

V
ViteK_rus 10.12.19

but he kouevi, to put not advise....

S
SimpleD 10.12.19

Yeah. Firstly there are problems with the passage, and second looks, in my opinion, ridiculous.

x
xxx7 10.12.19

Who is there roll on rocmod?? Deductible??? There are some problems with passing??? Well, if gazelki to change to,say a UAZ,the brain nehvotaet, the problem is not in the game???(there's even writing a program to open inappropriately: stupid semester file in the model and kides pictures in the map!! and that's all!!!) It is such a test, and play it only those who deserve it!!!Yes, there is bad, awful, otvrotitelno drawn models such as волга24 Il penny, so on the websites of this good Dah*I: classics and sharpened nu Il stupid car you can cram...
PS. Well, about that looks like: first, you there in Moscow can be beautiful the houses are and we have to eburg,especially at Uralmash are also at home as there and walk also as there is(almost) people so personally for me this combination seems very realistic!!!
second: put a few dashes: buddy as we do, refueling as we do, form the cops as we do, the signs as we have, but if you have Dor,marking supply as we do, and even more to put the snow mod....
ZY2: I understand people who bought/lasileuka/downloaded the game/mod and want to play it without everyone there change(he was so codato)!!! but what a thrill when you're eating really on YOUR car, on YOUR card... finally a rush