3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akay 10.12.19 03:30 am

Links to MODы (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

This site is a good mod - bodyguard for Tommy:
http://mafia-gamesite.narod.ru/download/mods/index.html
102 Comments
Sort by:
B
Ben Vladen 10.12.19

Russian mod nonsense.

x
xxx7 10.12.19

justify

A
Akay 10.12.19

Here is a new map. So... ride a little :)
Download

Unzip and put the folder missions and models in the folder Mafia.
From the menu, choose Intro.

x
xxx7 10.12.19

WoW!!!!Gautama the feeling Kabuto dinosaur met,Sanchez word:))))))!!!You wrote here (like as) from 2004!!!!and I did not about this place???respect... But all you really forgot:((((

A
Akay 10.12.19

I did not, because this is my first forum :)

B
Ben Vladen 10.12.19

For me Russian mod stuff because it evaporates the whole atmosphere of the mafia. And this is one of its main constituent parts. Here for GTA would have gone to cheer. Since there is no atmosphere. To spoil nothing. He even will improve.

x
xxx7 10.12.19

about GTA agree.

Itself behold resmod may neoch, but it does such a platform for your changes!
Well, for example: волга24плохо drawn,so she lies in an open file to change it you need a minimum quantity. brains!!!neither the program nor the experience for taglib to replace metropulse,any LAMER can!!!
Identity infuriates me when stupid people their cars inserts and all!I agree it's ugly,the atmosphere is lost,if all is well, do stupid, and if smart and if is working on every stroke(like me) then this atmosphere you can still improve!!! in kontsekontsov, I made the CE worth the small price(complete with modernmom was, and he modernmom I killed of course), selkies to the game, and there ask thee Kaku version you want to play in original Il his!!!choose the mood...

B
Ben Vladen 10.12.19

I'm just conservative. And if you want to ride on the Volga then run the NID more like GTA with the Russian machines. But if nostalgia then of course the mafia. With its style and atmosphere.

B
Ben Vladen 10.12.19

Would even say with a unique style and atmosphere. Russian machines and its obviously ruining it. Although as anyone.

x
xxx7 10.12.19

read again my message,plz.
I agree it's ugly,the atmosphere is lost,if all is well, do stupid, and if smart and if is working on every stroke(like me) then this atmosphere you can still improve!!!I from rusmoda no niche left and nezya right to say that I haveRussian machines-the Rusko stock cars really spoil!those Audi's and Mercedeses(атакжVWиОпели and many others)(by the way - cool Russian cars hehe) I've removed put cars more suitable for the fittings are - волги21и02,victory and the sales of the likeness of seagulls - i.e. the atmosphere of the Soviet Union!!!+even a few dashes(removal reklamnyh boards,change of clothes proggy and cops, and more) and new turns kaneisha atmosphere!!!!!that's where in my opinion should be nostalgic...
PS: He for CE resmod may neoch, but it does such a platform for your changes!
zy2:type GTA Russian cars
there physics bullshit(((

B
Ben Vladen 10.12.19

Well, if such a thing is still possible.

V
Vova_zi_lvova13 [K.G.B] 10.12.19

Well, in short - my favorite mod, so I posted on PG http://www.playground.ru/cheats/6054/

V

I added in category cheats are very a lot of mods is there mod that replaces the ships floating on the river on airships

x
xxx7 10.12.19

And what I need?Il che I neponyal?

V

In terms of fashion look can interesting something find. Are they light - up to 0.5 MB. Though some may be more.

B
Ben Vladen 10.12.19

I like the fashion for adding the ancient machines. Just 30-40 years. However, I have these five from power know. But sorry...

x
xxx7 10.12.19

I mean fashion can look interesting and what you find out
I have no mafia sit....*loud sobbing*

and WMS ucrazy?what?

V

Is there a mod that adds a few boxers around the city and they can fight for money, there are - you can sell the stolen taxi, is - to deliver people in a taxi(with some advantages), there's that changes You, Paulie, Sam, etc. to men in black, I wrote one of the mods replaces the ships floating on the river on the airships. and mod for real driving (any autopromote), Halloween mod(speaks for itself - changing the climate on holiday) and to mod in order to remove a garage door of Salieri's bar into freeride.

V

Hey lads where are my mods??!!

S
Sereban1 10.12.19

Help!took the disk with the mafia, there is already Nouveau mod.how can I put a standard?whatever it was all of 30 years.
and then washed it modern.PCA all for the help!