3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akay 10.12.19 03:30 am

Links to MODы (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

This site is a good mod - bodyguard for Tommy:
http://mafia-gamesite.narod.ru/download/mods/index.html
102 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxx7 10.12.19

cheto Neto!!! there is, in modernity, i.e. they must be pereklichka: here, look
pix.PlayGround.ru
well even if the drive is there likely to decrease in the places it was removed (escheb! memory a third less)
if you do not find Taku function is to replace apcm maps. models. tables, on stock you can Kogon to skachat... and I dont...

S
Sereban1 10.12.19

no buttons, no.thanks for the tip.People have one thread originaly?

B
Ben Vladen 10.12.19

Buy it just. To put them will be a long time. And a lot of traffic will flow.

W
WTR [doesnt use PG anymor 10.12.19

2Sereban1
If in the game folder there are folders except the savegame it just demolished them. It will be a normal mafia.

x
xxx7 10.12.19

not demolished and rename =)

V
Vova_zi_lvova13 [K.G.B] 10.12.19

So, another bunch of mods. Flooded. It's all cars. Soon to post about the same, so the party even Ikarus is.

x
xxx7 10.12.19

why even? th in the Icarus special?

V

Cool. Icarus in the mafia - think about the meaning of the phrase. Our cars-rulezz!))

W
WTR [doesnt use PG anymor 10.12.19

2Emi_7 06.03.08 19:12
*do not take a rename =)*
The word blow in my post was caused by a bunch of negative emotions caused by (pardon the tautology) Modern Mod. I just in General terms, specify what to do:).

x
xxx7 10.12.19

2 VTR.have
ostorozhnosti for good =)
perimeno->made sure that everything is OK->demolished
2вове
ATA rocmod not yuzal? there netok Icarus...
and finally, I even Lasik but behold, the game was put in,cool.removed though...=)
and 21волгу and москвич400 I left, and now looking for a Cup of tea,so more under the USSR clelo...

M
MeitDeist 10.12.19

Cool. Icarus in the mafia - think about the meaning of the phrase. Our cars-rulezz!))
yeah, really the whole atmosphere of the 30's spoiled) although it's not for everybody

b
bumutat 10.12.19

2Бен the help of pictures. Here for the GTA would have gone to cheer. Since there is no atmosphere. To spoil nothing. He even will improve it.

I do not agree. GTA in every game since the 2-dimensional has its own atmosphere. And that atmosphere doesn't allow me to play say, San Andreas (because I hate the 90's, especially ' 92) and declines to the Bob or, at worst, to the 3-shke.

Mafia in the original is simply gorgeous and the most obvious drawback of all the global mods is the inability (or unwillingness, inability) to cover all the details so meticulously created by the authors. Main masalama eye artifacts is the same Pedy (how do you like the black man in straw hat and striped pants behind the wheel Lada?), lights, wooden fences, metrovagony and the sky train stations, phone booths (such trash as resmode I never in reality have not seen), steamboat, locomotive, gas stations. And that's if you ignore the storyline, because there is the theme of prohibition which is alien to any other era (except the USSR during perestroika).

V

As said, the Celestial Spirit aka MeitDeist, it's not for everybody. So who else wants to - I'm pretty interested to travel for example to the Zhiguli on the Lost Haven(if you even looked:-)). Soon NG will place import cars - Audi, Mercedes, etc., etc.

V

Yeah, posted. So we look at the new cars in the section files. Everyone will find the car of your liking))

b
bumutat 10.12.19

80's mod replaces cars, roads, music, weapons, phone booths, buildings, color of clothes of peds to give the spirit of the 80s.
http://mafiascene.com/modules.php?name=downloads&action=get_download&id=1415
Have download managers (Reget, flashget, etc.) where protection from hotlinks.

I
IronSerg 10.12.19

Tell me, are there any mods that change textures and models on higher quality???

V

there is only Modern Mod, replacing the building on a more modern and beautiful.

I
IronSerg 10.12.19

Yes, I have the modern mod, but there is the protagonist, the bus driver :(

N
NiskK2007 10.12.19

Yes the bus in modern fashion is tin.Very cool that all the rest of it(npc)does not see at all.

S
Serega39 10.12.19

Narot!!! Ktonit knows how to get multiplayer in which city kakeniti brow clean Masta cops quenched, etc.???? In advance of pasibki!!)))