3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 10.12.19 04:20 am

Each homosexual.

I have a friend who passive homosexual, would you like to chat?
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 10.12.19

Podvipodvertov wrote:
would you like to chat?
With whom it is necessary, however, and began to communicate, if necessary 8) What a stupid question about anything? No details, no sense...

m
masha 10.12.19

Podvipodvertov
If I hadn't become friends, it means not. Well, here again, why make batter in the ass? Not all people are straight, are sexually active, and if the asshole, then be sure to smack himself chtoli?
This society is, if the person lives alone, it is not normal, from this thinking and begin to batter.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.19

if a friend it turns out I'm with him as I have spoke so matter of logic, peck-peck-peck

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.12.19

Podvipodvertov
No

i
igoryok31 10.12.19

Podvipodvertov
Each passive homosexual you say? the question emerges, how do you know? and you're active then chtol?)

N
Nurp 10.12.19

Podvipodvertov
Run, Forrest, run!
From him )))

Y
Yauzhe nechelovek ya zver 10.12.19

what do you mean a passive homosexual, his homosexuality manifested?

z
zdrastE 10.12.19

this is the tanned young man with a gun on ava?

l
lewist8 10.12.19

Follower Perelman
passive means that he prefers to be bottom, not the top. so to speak

l
lewist8 10.12.19

Podvipodvertov
Give him a lubricant with cooling effect) And take care of a friend, once he decided to tell you about this, because is difficult to decide

A
A_jak 10.12.19

well, let's save it just in case )))

O
Offn 10.12.19

Podvipodvertov
What kind of questions? From the fact that he was behind the scenes somewhere with someone *quote people from the top* pounding, it needs to stop being your friend? That is, does it affect your communication? It became this others? Or trying to persuade you?

R
RAZIEL_ 10.12.19

Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are.
Euripides (480-406 BC).

in short do not worry,talk to health))

L
LightHOwUSE 10.12.19

I wouldn't bother, but precious people annoy me. Also do not like sycophants and flattery. Not to be confused with politeness and courtesy. If the first three do not exist, and the second two are - I don't care who he sleeps with and how. Such people are in principle respected, regardless of their preferences.

I'll say even more if he offer me to sleep with him, just quietly refuse, but opinions will not change. IMHO, the company is wildly insecure, and if someone wants - not necessarily to respond to it necessarily moronic way. If that doesn't interest me enough to say no. This will not affect further communication, unless, of course, for it to be any real grounds or interests.

In addition, discuss with him his personal life wouldn't, however, I do not think interesting to discuss someone's personal life, regardless of who is there and who)

Y

LightHOwUSE

m
masha 10.12.19

Follower Perelman

Passive always takes, he never is in the active position. The position of females. Perhaps even painted and the dresses are dresses.

Y

Masha
You have way too profile male gender stood until recently, and now female ,you're male or female or it's complicated?

v
vftor 10.12.19

Between a man and a woman, too, is friendship. Friendship is a trust emotionally intelligent communication without having sex.

d
dobro4insky 10.12.19

Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are!

p
pekabir 10.12.19

if homosexuals are not actively defending their rights and not trying to suck every moment, pohren