3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NARKOGAMER 10.12.19 04:22 am

Closes at startup (Resident Evil 2)

Everything was fine, went through the whole game for Leon, 5после this run the game a couple of times and at one point during her opening began to appear a black window which closes after 10 seconds without any errors. I reinstalled the game and driver and nothing is not given. Game pirates from the Codex. Maybe someone knows what's the problem?
5 Comments
Sort by:
y
yariko.v 10.12.19

It seems that the game rocked fixes from the Internet and determined the crack, although the crack should prevent the updates, the possible error in the crack and you need to look for a new one.

The game apparently recorded some registry keys on its status.
Possible solutions
1 - look for a new crack
2 - clean up the registry of Windows
3 - roll back Windows to a restore point before you installed / bug of the game
4 - reinstall Windows
5 - to prohibit the game access to the Internet

d
dreamevil2067 10.12.19

Put the crackfix from codex

K
Kraicher 10.12.19

NARKOGAMER
I recommend a driver if you have a green card, 398,82. And yet, I highly recommend to reinstall the game. Help. Repak put updated crackfix, from Hatab.
I do everything was going great, but in the scene when the container bring down the monster, the game crashed, and when restarted a black screen. reinstalled the game and all became norms. Preservation of the remains. Well, can the saves be saved, just in.
And again. When you install the game and run it, I always turn off the Internet and AntiVir, but games with rules. pills run and open Internet and antivirus. Well, as I used to. And yet, files of type, steam_api64 often eaten with antivirals. I always add exceptions.

N
NARKOGAMER 10.12.19

Kraicher All found what the problem is, if the controller is not connected to PC then the game doesn't open, and if connected then open))) I in shock from such nonsense)))

K
Kraicher 10.12.19

NARKOGAMER wrote:
I am shocked by this nonsense)))
Me too. I have no gamepad, but the game works perfectly on the Klava-mouse. )))))