3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 10.12.19 04:22 am

The bloopers

Offer pokidat in this topic for fun those masterpieces, which we indulge on the screens. But not those mistakes, like in that shot, the hat, and there. I propose to look for, so to speak, conscious of the mistakes that the filmmakers made a virtue of their mental development :)

For Example, Carrier 2
in the beginning of the film, GG closes of tracer bullets thin doors. Bullets with the power slam into the door, knocking them together with GG but NOT BREAK!!!
- jump from one car to another. The car is booking at least 3 tons, and drop it from a height like in the movie - any would punch all the floors and fell into the basement!!!

But it's junk. Here, from the newcomer

King Kong
- when king Kong opens tied to zerovnica character. The fact that it will rip, no doubt, but as held her hand - she had to stay hanging on the rope!!! :) If the rope is weak - HE could break her, and if strong - any would be left without hands!
- the dinosaur with the prey in his mouth pursues the heroine. Imagine yourself in the place of a dinosaur - did you catch the prey, suddenly you starts to run strange white two-legged tiny creature - you run after him? Never! Animal's production is not even to chase someone. Or maybe just stupid dinosaur caught? Doubt :)
- the Director seeing as Kong's fiercely protective of HS, as he's screwing her, suddenly finds that the monkey will go for the HS. With a fright?

But the biggest gaffe, and even in advertising Rodica I saw recently.
Mission impossible 3
- hero runs over the bridge. Rear car explodes and Cruz instead of falling forward on the camera flies to the side!!! That is not the direction of the blast wave!!! That's how stupid (as said Zadornov) you have to be to not know the basic physics of the 7 classes?

If you also noticed some awkward mistakes - write. Laugh.
74 Comments
Sort by:
S
Super Kote 10.12.19

yeah

w
whirlwind-13 10.12.19

Goof Drag me to hell
In the beginning when the heroine comes to grips with the old woman, she throws her out and closes the door. The old woman takes a stone and breaks the glass stupidly holding the door otryvaet her. It seems that the door automatically opens when razbienie glass!

F
Fernandos 10.12.19

Goof 'Spider-Man 1
When Parker trains with cobwebs in your aunt's house he breaks a vase,and in the next shot, she is fine!Checked a long time ago to the tapes

W
WNOAMI 10.12.19

in the movie Apocalypse, there are primitive people and flying aircraft

4ertovwiG 10.12.19

I remember the time at the beginning of the sin city: Marv after swimming under water came out dry and the blood is not washed away(often in the films of water dry out)

B
Barnett 10.12.19

From Avatar, when Jake and grace are tied to the bones before firing the tree-house, first grace to the right of Jake, and then in the other frame already left. Turned on this last viewing, it may seem XS, you need to check after the DVDs come out.

S
Sergamer 10.12.19

Hmmm... Yesterday was in the cinema, in my opinion all the time on the right.

B
Barnett 10.12.19

Maybe it was just a single frame in the trailer she is also on the right bound.
We will have to go the sixth time, to check for one.

S
Sergamer 10.12.19

Incidentally, a similar gaffe (if he is) was the third part of the Lord of the Rings - when they get to the volcano, Frodo had sore several times moved from one cheek to the other. This, incidentally, reflected in the ridiculous translation of the infamous Goblin.

t
timtimH 10.12.19

Oh, bergheimer! What is the Gothic look? Now about the bloopers. My favorite Sleepy Hollow. First: no one tried to compare the teeth of Walken's skull and the rider? Second, the cut on the woman's hand were made after her death! Blood does not leak! Barton summed up the love of entertainment... Third, an error in understanding the causes/ consequences/ sequence of events. In the film, killed the horse and rider. Rider was buried, the horse came to his grave... and apparently died again. Raised both of them in 20 years... Fourth: horseman, apparently beheaded victims because of the strange wording of the call: head for a head. But why did he cut off the head of her unborn baby? Is the murder of the mother does not give a guarantee? Especially since it was the month maximum on the third. Did the witch ask for? Maniac... the Other option: he cut off the heads of those who were killed. Then why not cut off the head of the Bromine? Now it POPs up already Manakova nature... by the Way, the baby's head under the tree of the dead was not found.

S
Sergamer 10.12.19

I look Gothic, don't worry :-)

Thanks for the links, have fun.

t
timtimH 10.12.19

Oh, and. Lord constable, what have you done to her? A reasonable question. I also wonder what this constable did with the corpse for at least a week ago that looked after that as a butcher, a sadist with slaughter?

n
nikolay1983 10.12.19

in what part of the movie Taxi, Dominic puts the flasher, then closes the car door, but in the next shot, the flasher is supplied through the car window)) here is such a goof)

M
Marie J 10.12.19

Oh, and in wanted is the bloopers (flying on a bizarre trajectory the bullet drop). In General, when Angelina Jolie with GG in the first time you go to train on the train, she had boots without heels. In the next frame the heel. And then, almost at the end, when Angelina put a bullet in a circle, she had one pistol, and threw it completely different