3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koresok2 10.12.19 04:23 am

The problem with the passage. (Syrian Warfare)

The people help please,how to best complete 4 mission,I at the beginning go left and clear the warehouse ,then move on to the left,and the right to constantly bother the bombers,what to do?
49 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spirin Evgeniy 10.12.19

koresok2
look on YouTube,there you will find

V
Voin Bob 10.12.19

does anyone know how to fix a helicopter? put on the ground to refuel refuels the car and the gun takes, but the parts are not! Where to repair it? When it becomes red.

F
Folaytfenat 10.12.19

Voin Bob
Parts in battle non-renewable, they are restored only at the end of the mission, as and armor.

V
Voin Bob 10.12.19

Folaytfenat
thank you and have a clarifying question, the fact that the helicopter does not have parts initially, it's empty, so it should or I have a glitch?

And another question, are all trying Russian Marines to leave after the mission, maybe know where they can attach so that they are moved into the reserve I have?

or if you played the English version (I'm too lazy to reinstall), as they are called, I'm in the reserve will register, you need the exact name.

F
Folaytfenat 10.12.19

Voin Bob
Well, I looked and Mi-17 and Mi-24 have both no spare parts... so do not put them in hell... but damn.
The reserve will not go with the borrowing of soldiers it's all quite strictly, for example by putting their pilots in the technique, after the mission we in the reserve will not see, can only themselves to unseat overboard how 3 mission drivers BTR-80U. Or, in 6 of the pilots of the Mi-24.
Not played, but try the russian marines may work.

V
Voin Bob 10.12.19

Folaytfenat
so after all the mi-24? Not the Mi-28, but I neither see in the reserve, after changes to the file. how to spell in English? For example, the Mi-17 so prescribed for the reserve.

Just if you look in the cheats in the call console, it contains the MI-28, and like its cause, but in the mission the evacuation of the city, there flies the MI-24, here I and thought, what to prescribe and how. Sample as prescribed MI-17

addHeli(new_vertolet_mi17_syriah_ptur, 4)
addHeli(new_vertolet_mi17_syriah, 2)

V
Voin Bob 10.12.19

meskalin2189
Nothing was Found On the Issue so that there do not rummage at all in this particular game.

F
Folaytfenat 10.12.19

Voin Bob
Mi-28 has not delivered developed, and therefore not prescribed. Yes, and they look different.
Actually own the helicopters:
Spoiler

Mi-28:
Spoiler
As to the recipe, try just 8 to 4 to replace, and then build upon syrian/language, etc. will understand.

V
Voin Bob 10.12.19

Folaytfenat
did not work, we need the exact title to find out and then I was just in the reserve will register

A
AYes 10.12.19

Folaytfenat wrote:
Mi-28 has not delivered developed, and therefore not prescribed.
As it is not so!

l
lookykz 10.12.19

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/protivostoyanie_3d_perezagruzka_rasshirennye_kody-41125/

Make all the instructions and you will have helicopters, tanks and soldiers....
The game is the same, only slightly edited

x
xSENTANOx 10.12.19

koresok2
go to the warehouse and then quickly to free the civilians before the advent of the bus, get peace free territory but not to the point of evacuation otherwise it will start the script with the press and do not have time to save them. after the conclusion of peace immediately try to break through to the bombers, preferably by helicopter until you call the Imam saying that it's late. when I talk to Shahid not sohranyaya until evakuirovali them otherwise they will shoot their loads if

V
Voin Bob 10.12.19

ayes

and you and he are right, and I still dokovyryalis to the truth and was able to call helicopters, though apparently only two, and then immediately begin to be called Mi-17 helicopters with ATGM. Sorry the crew cannot be transferred to next level, I vertuhaya 3 stuffed. Unloaded the pilots, sit in the pickup truck, caused through support, but they still have not been moved to a new level! :-(

So who knows as to change through Notepad commands to the helicopter via cheat, so he was already on the first level it is necessary to completely replace this line:

-- functions for the console.

help = function()
console.log( - cheats.giveUnit(X, Y) - Spawn a Unit at X, Y)
console.log( T-90, Gvozdika, Shilka, Mi-24, Tos;)

and then in this

giveMi24 = function(xx, yy)
game.selectEntity (no space here does not pass the message over 50 characters in a word) (game.spawnHeli(new_vertolet_mi24_russia

the coordinates, who can cause and do not work cheats, after the first digit and comma, a SPACE, an example of calling the tank:

cheats.giveT90(200, 300)

This is the point right next to the Mosque on the road leading to the police station. And plays the role of a Large letter if not write T90, and T90, the tank will not be invoked, show an error. Now as for calling the fans through the Radio.

In the file reserves.lua prescription

addHeli(new_vertolet_mi24_russia, 2)
addHeli(new_vertolet_mi17_syriah_ptur, 4)

Developed of course made fun, usually on Russian equipment indicate how Russian in games, ie russian, but our written Russia,

Yesterday dawned when he noticed that Syria prescribed, not Syrian, and decided to frame russia.

B
Blaster Dark 10.12.19

Voin Bob
Question: Cheat to See the enemy in your work?

A
Aleksandr0303 10.12.19

You do not receive the card after completing the first mission!!!

A
Aleksandr0303 10.12.19

No cards at all after the mission, accounts for the boom stick

B
Blaster Dark 10.12.19

Look bad or you have it removed!!! For the map THERE!!!

Cheat does not work! It is not visible and not directly through the map... it is Necessary to approach...

V
Voin Bob 10.12.19

Blaster Dark
no, and I already wrote to the author, but he didn't answer.

V
Voin Bob 10.12.19

Blaster Dark
I call a Vert, and it randomly somehow gives ie MI-17 to give, and maybe Mi 24 or Ми28, and I constantly have pilots through the reserve, i.e. when using the cheat console call the chopper, and got a Mi-24 or Mi-28, then transplanted its pilots, in the end I have by the time Damascus hostage for 2 pairs of both. One with the Star. And yet, when his previous mission shot to the red States, I just transplanted this crew in the next Vert, with its already replaced by the crew changed. Thus in the last mission I had changed three helicopters have not yet received a star on one pair of pilots and 4 straps on the other.

I is the fact that neat using, and ONLY one fan, and then not to follow, a chisel, less see on the map away ground units.

A
AYes 10.12.19

Cheat to see enemies not working. Don't know why...