3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koresok2 10.12.19 04:23 am

The problem with the passage. (Syrian Warfare)

The people help please,how to best complete 4 mission,I at the beginning go left and clear the warehouse ,then move on to the left,and the right to constantly bother the bombers,what to do?
49 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianCat-Barsik 10.12.19

ayes Without cheats play.

D
Den 10.12.19

And does anyone know how to recharge dead soldiers in the unit. And the tank on mine was hit and the driver killed, it May be like the units not a full merge?

V
Voin Bob 10.12.19

Folaytfenat
I in this plan have been in another philosophy, namely, from the Dunes, it is understood that the computer was obviously cheating and so I'm not worried mentally, what with the experience with the game I play with cheats, and explain why! I have the opportunity to explore all the subtleties of the game, study it, learn the secrets of in-game, to know for himself the best tactics. and That's when I know the game inside and out, all the nuances, it was after that I begin a fair game against the cheaters, and then when I pass the game without cheating, and defeat the main enemy at the end, I have Just not experienced the level of Satisfaction. Because I try to play with minimal losses, sometimes if the game is heavily geared, we can already interpret replaying again, with a different tactic.

F
Folaytfenat 10.12.19

Den
After the mission is alive if at least one fighter of some revived and others.

F
Folaytfenat 10.12.19

Voin Bob
Also viable, but here's the problem - I after 1 passage 2 does not cause any interest, so try to play all games if not complicated, so normal ( well, except for shooter-action, then I'm not so much catchy that would do any napryagatsya ). The taste and color as stated no friends. In this game, unfortunately there is not so much the cartoon, but even a simple separate script ( like in the blitzkrieg for example ) where you could just make a grinder with the computer without fear for the safety of his troops... But we have to settle for a tactical company for the intended...

V
Voin Bob 10.12.19

Folaytfenat
do different approaches, for example, I generally don't like multiplayer and I'm not worried that he is not and I don't use in those games where he is because a loner in life and hope only on itself. Regarding the card for the grinder, here in this game, personally I feel sorry for every unit, except the martyrs, I even save will not again.

d
denis shumakovskiy 10.12.19

how to get back to full screen if not in settings click on "OK"?

V
Voin Bob 10.12.19

Folaytfenat
I now will tell you, yesterday once more replaying from the start of the mission, I noticed that when the Russian fans are in reserve there, the names of the pilots randomly fall out and I accidentally saw HIS name. Then just opened and closed during the transition from the suburbs of Aleppo, the transition to the second mission until I got to the name is also matched. And Now it is already there personally, I Grenache bearded freaks! :-)

F
Folaytfenat 10.12.19

Voin Bob
Ahah, interesting feature, only sorry that I have not my had not paid attention to this phenomenon...

F
Folaytfenat 10.12.19

Voin Bob
Well in the cartoon is always hard to play, I tanks him and threw it, not always you play adequate, are not always adequate to consider you, but in the end lost the fight in those cases when the prize is only one step. With good friends, this problem is solved - but not always at them it turns out on hand litsuha, and life circumstances do not always allow to spend 2-3 hours on a good thoughtful game. So I understand you.
Pity about the units to - play mod for behind enemy lines Cold War, unless of course you have not played, there is all the game consists of tactics and implemented by the modders themselves feature with the transition of the current soldiers in the next mission you will love.

V
Voin Bob 10.12.19

Folaytfenat
I do monitor, and I'm worth 10 of us in the eye, I think there are 100 and more names on the list, as you hint, then find something with the name of your friend, maybe a relative or close friend, and make him a pilot then you will see how another approach will have to play the game :-)

V
Voin Bob 10.12.19

Folaytfenat
Behind enemy lines 2 game for sure, on account of fashion not sure, Thanks, will watch it later, I traditionally the entire month of May I will play various games where you have to wet the Nazis. The furnace will go in all directions, ranging from Sniper Elite 3 and maybe put the 4, and to behind Enemy lines 2.

F
Folaytfenat 10.12.19

Voin Bob
Well, mod to modern subjects, there started world 3, but at the expense of alternative development nuclear missiles were ineffective, so basically the war is armies. Despite al the world there are all elaborately very detailed, developed, tried faithfully to make the story, and they I think did a great job. Since you do not remember something is not played, it is unforgettable. The only bad is the lack of soldiers, but this is understandable, in our world, killing in battle 15 man is the result of 3-6 hours at the range will not kill. And yet there is a terrible horror with physics, bullets fall to the ground, the shells ricochet, and dynamic protection is destroyed after use - as in real life. Perhaps the most functional modification, and to be honest - and do a separate game from the entire game series, even the feces of war from the campaign owning VTV not even half as diverse weapons and units. Although if you want to download - download patch 1.61, 1.62 for unfortunately was somewhat altered under the mores of the majority of players ( the cattle that is to say, all of them more missions without any story, imbewu technique, stealth job where nobody will notice them at arm's length, etc.), that in my opinion killed a few hardcore spirit.

D
Danila Isupov 10.12.19

Does not work...what to do?

V
Voin Bob 10.12.19

Daniel Isupov
to read what they write, or more to initialize the problem, at what stage is not working!!!

D
Danila Isupov 10.12.19

Voin Bob
At the stage of commissioning ...

Y
Ya-Warlock 10.12.19

Passage of the game on the hardest difficulty.
- 1 mission, etc. remaining on the channel.

K
Kaylet 10.12.19

during the second mission cleared the coast, no one, no one is attacking... searched the entire map up and down, empty... only civil cars are driven... and nothing happens... what is this bug??

Y
Ya-Warlock 10.12.19

Three times passed the game on different difficulty levels have not met.

-
-Shane- 10.12.19

During the second mission shot down an enemy tank on the narrow road. As a result, there now can't pass the convoy. Will have to replay the mission for a new...