3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kudesssnica 10.12.19 04:24 am

A bug with the quest \"Last Wish\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Started the quest, talking to Jennifer, but then, instead of having to sit in the boat with Yennefer went about his business. Visited the White Garden, in Velenje, in Novigrad and finally, back to Ian. Run up to the boat, sit down, and Yennefer is on the coast. Fit the passenger seat on the boat, but the script is not activated and it is not Geralt sat down, but I could touch the tiller, which I did. Come alone to the first place, dive, and return the task I need to get back in the boat, BUT a marker stands on the shore, next to Ian. I begin to swim to shore, but along the way, the game tells me if the job failed. What to do, help.
10 Comments
Sort by:
k
kudesssnica 10.12.19

And Yes, a small amendment. The fact that I took the tiller, was regarded as sit in the boat to Yennefer.

N
Nurp 10.12.19

kudesssnica
1. to revert to early safe. 2. using the console to close the quest team.
There is no third, you zabagovan/a quest. Long the length and breadth in all the forums covered that in the Witcher in the capture/quest is better to implement it immediately, especially it concerns (!), because they disappear.

N
Nurp 10.12.19

Crra wrote: great! you couldn't choose a better time for side quests
to tears! )))))))))))))))) any such question will arise when the fate of Hera with Ian solved ))))))))))))))))))

B
Bupycop 10.12.19

Nurp
The problem is not Hera, but the perception and relationships. How to run the quest with NPC, talk with him, and then stupidly roll and run their business? And then wonder what this script was sabavala?.

k
kudesssnica 10.12.19

Bupycop
I can't be the first time going through. So laziness was the quest to start, but Ian was close, and I thought to run, to talk, and then to continue the adventures

k
kudesssnica 10.12.19

Nurp
Kickbacks is not an option, would lose a lot. Have no idea how to complete the quest via console, to find in the Internet can't, can you?

B
Boogie___man 10.12.19

kudesssnica wrote:
I can't be the first time going through. So laziness was the quest to start, but Ian was close, and I thought to run, to talk, and then to continue the adventures
Ie to talk to Ian and to leave it too lazy?! The difference in its deployment after a conversation 100 meters, would be okay after a conversation she had gone through the floor map, I would understand more, and I come back to the same point in fact. Strange logic.
So I agree 100% with Komrad
Bupycop wrote:
The problem is not Hera, but the perception and relationships. How to run the quest with NPC, talk with him, and then stupidly roll and run their business? And then wonder what this script was sabavala?.

N
Nurp 10.12.19

Bupycop
as you so one-sided, I pure and high! And you??? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

k
kudesssnica 10.12.19

Boogie___man
I'll tell you more, he goes with her to the pier, but the boat can't be done, it will have to do until the end, and I didn't mean to, I just needed to begin the quest.

B
Boogie___man 10.12.19

kudesssnica
so why if it is still not going to do?!