3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K.R.U.T.7 10.12.19 04:24 am

Your opinion about the combat system of"the Witcher 2\"? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Well it you?
I hope that will have not only the index finger to work, but also to use their brains
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeriouS CarteR 10.12.19

This emphasis has changed radically since the first part and I think these changes are for the better!

F
Fallen4ssassin 10.12.19

Express here your opinion.
In the first part of management is focused on the timely clicking the mouse, the use of signs and alchemy. In the one it has changed dramatically, because of what experienced players the first part you'll have to just get used to the controls and to improve their skills as beginners, what interesting and complicated. But the changes themselves... the battle System is very much like a Fable... When the battle begins, the enemy is captured autofocus and all the shots are focused on him. This may seem easy at the beginning... But in combat, when Geralt surrounds, five armed opponents, switching between them - it gemoroyno, you can get used to but difficult. Most punches are made with only two buttons, as in the Fable - the left button is responsible for a quick, but weak strike, while the right - strong, but slow. It's something like a quick punch of style and power. Combine them possible, even necessary. As you have seen, quick strikes against agile opponents, the slow - against strong and sturdy. But some opponents of the speed and force Geralt is still not enough - they roll (with strong opponents) and the block (with fast opponents and after taking need a perk - with archers). To defeat the shield, for example, need to counterattack them off or stun them, or, for example, to burn their mark Igny and peck with a sword. What are the signs in them, little has changed, as the physics in the game better, aard runs more spectacular and beautiful, but Igny weakened, as in the first part of Igny was legalized cheat (C). Alchemy plays an important role starting from the medium level of difficulty, and on easy with skillful use alchemy player feels like a cheater... Infa infe from all I found in the Internet and manual)

D
Dzhek Uolters 10.12.19

The combat system, in my opinion, is more flexible. Earlier, in the first part, experienced players, in fact, just have zaklikali opponents, occasionally admiring the mismatch animation deviations, and blocks. Yes, there were three styles, and with very good animated style. But at the same time, all the strikes in a series of tough were to each other. In the battle we were able to swing the sword, to finish, tumbling And... everything.

Now we can choose how to beat and this is a big plus. Clicking and buggy autoblok will not, it is good. Where previously we included a panel style and methodically clicked the mouse, we can include the imagination and stretch the brain and spinal cord. So, we can say, the combat system is more complicated and more interesting.

Don't worry about the quality of the animation blows. Watching gameplay videos, I have not noticed the deterioration. Strikes still striking and beautiful, Geralt (not Gerald, as I love to write, some of the individual) has become more plastic and graceful. Became more real in terms of the development of the animation. And the new engine does not need to be discounted. So what about the animation not to worry.

About the focus: it's not such a terrible thing. In Assassin's Creed (though this game has little relation to the subject) it was very convenient. So, if you implement good switching goals, all will be well.

F
Fallen4ssassin 10.12.19

Yes, I agree in many respects, but as the combat system focuses on blunt counterattack, and the counterattack Withare need to see the enemy and to place the block, well at least up to receiving the ability, when Geralt blocks the strikes are not just for me but around).

D
Dzhek Uolters 10.12.19

Yes, I agree in many respects, but as the combat system focuses on blunt the counterattack

Uh... Quoting myself:

In Assassin's Creed (though this game has little relation to the subject) it was very convenient.

Em?..

S
SkalderSan 10.12.19

Didn't even read what the author wrote.. let's just say, the fights in the Witcher I like (in absentia via video)... compare it with anything, just Mego stupid... games on the market so much that anything can be compared to find a lot of similarity... that suggested in the second part, in the context of the first, I really like it... and on the background obescheniya gameplay, overall, this should bring a little pleasure...

D
Dzhek Uolters 10.12.19

Didn't even read what the author wrote..

Where is your decency?.. People worked, you know... Ah, the people-the people...

...what is proposed in the second part, in the context of the first, I really like...

Yeah... definitely not Worse.

L
Lamune 10.12.19

Normal fighting, it is quite suitable for wegmacher style.

i
igrokkiler 10.12.19

niznayu I nravelsya very old )

D
Dzhek Uolters 10.12.19

That just makes it more complicated and diverse.

B
Bububnik 10.12.19

How'd you like the fight? personally, I miss styles(heavy,medium group). Especially the group, because we have very hard against you when a crowd of people.

M
MrMordart 10.12.19

well cool it was, all at once in bulk!

h
hymera23 10.12.19

Bubonic
And you did not proboval to improve branch swords ? Prompt-there is such a passive ability
called the Mill -uluchshaet to level 3 and beat one and all die =) same as grupovoy style, but in the second Witcher this trick works on all mobs but not current on the weak like first =) Yes, I if the sign Queen to pump then finally invincible begaesh -I play on hard(rarely switch to high complexity - when the mobs quite equivaut)

T
Tiger[Overmind] 10.12.19

hymera23

By the way, Yes. Always Witcher swordsman shake and a couple of signs of aard and Igny. But it is in the first and second too, swords will basically swing.

M
MrMordart 10.12.19

I don't even care already began to play on the middle difficulty level...

A
Antoine777 10.12.19

For group it meets the appropriate skill, when the strikes In the strikes the group.

S
ShadowWarrior123 10.12.19

There are all styles left, only for the group need to hit send to quick just to press LMB and RMB to slow.
Even better, you can combine all styles.

B
Bububnik 10.12.19

hymera23 I just opened the first 6 skills, and yet no one branch was swung

D
Darkshott 10.12.19

What can I say, clicker two attacks and continued use of the swinging shield absorb with the return of the Demag makes the game very leghau, why download alchemy? it does not understand that you need to consistently throw bombs? There is a much more logical choice is to inject the MAG thread to the second level shield absorba and right branch master sword or whatever it is, there you will gain kiloton lives + crit chance will be 40% and the scale of Adrenaline will naberetsya in just a few seconds * immediately click the X and all the enemies around you die* there will be a 5% proc to kill with a single blow, but the most important thing is that you have high crit,and scale of nbevada adrenaline will be at an astronomical rate) even more easy fashion you can imagine.

S
Shepard 10.12.19

Older the better