3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Udinkan 13.09.19 11:08 pm

Is it possible to cure Anna Hegedus? (Wasteland 2)

Pawson , is it possible to cure Anna Hegedus? To request soak , and I want to cure. Who knows. The Location Of The Prison.
25 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaserDeath 13.09.19

Also interested in this question. To kill was not her, because she says she sent someone to the Temple of Titan for the cure. Maybe there the answer lies. But I reached the Temple yet met anyone.

I
Ilaya 13.09.19

Yes, maybe a red

H
Harry_Smith 13.09.19

Eli
About what?!? Is possible to do? If not a secret.

s
stalker_stas 13.09.19

Borov Ra
try the temple of Titan with the doctors to talk this is just a guess as he drenched her )

L
LaserDeath 13.09.19

stalker_stas
I soaked the doctors :)

J
Judge_GoldenGod 13.09.19

It can be cured if save Chipul.On the quest there will be a vaccine.

A
Aleksandr Udinkan 13.09.19

Sinner1703
thanks for the info

H
Harry_Smith 13.09.19

Sinner1703
Damn it, not again to re-start the game :))

A
Antimandalajnah 13.09.19

Harry_Smith
On it and calculation. ;) I chose the CX Centre, but already thinking of repeating the passage over Chipul.

J
Judge_GoldenGod 13.09.19

Always please:)

J
Judge_GoldenGod 13.09.19

Here guys,found more.On-site location Prison you can meet Anna who prays to the Rangers to finish it. If you chose to save Hipol, you'll be able to find 10 units of vaccine from fever in East Avenue

N
NTrojan 13.09.19

Sinner1703
Sinner1703
I saved and Helpul and CX and in the rescue of the first no vaccine can not remember, but if you save CX center will provide 5 units of the vaccine, and if you save Chipul and then come in the CX you will find 10 such vaccines can be are you still the vaccine of CX mean?

M
Morag_Tong 13.09.19

I have this vaccine does not help

P
Pijama 13.09.19

Of course the vaccine from the agricultural center didn't help. She also to block the muthoga, in which people were turned into zombies, and plants and insects ofigevali. And then you need a vaccine for fever.

a
alexisbn 13.09.19

I chose Chipul. Serum still have 5 pieces. Anne it does not apply.

S
Sixvitander 13.09.19

Anku I decided to do a shotgun. Painfully plaintively moaned she. And now the confusion for it takes. Very strange...

v
vladosus 13.09.19

Where is this East alley? In chipole? And appears after meeting with Anna or immediately after the Stripping of the city from the Crusher and the election of the mayor lady? Just if after meeting with Anna, then it is necessary after prison immediately to run back to Hipol, or after Damonte quest will become impossible.

D
DimOn2212 13.09.19

What is the cure for Anna? And id this medication is also necessary. I'm using the editor added the cancer cure (Id TheCureForCancer), but it is not used on Anna and the dialog box does not appear any of the replicas for its treatment.

D
DimOn2212 13.09.19

It turned out that the cancer cure, is what gives the dock in the citadel. So you need the name of the medication that is for Anna, which seems to be located in Chipole. He saved CX-center.

s
sKard 13.09.19

DimOn2212
in the second passage saved Hipol, scoured - no there is no vaccine. Logically, the medication needs to give the doctor in the underground hospital of titanium, but also not.