3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Galaxy 10.12.19 04:49 am

Keyboard remap (Lost Planet 3)

Faced with this trouble, the default key select item and select weapon is assigned to the same key R (do not understand why so many options would have made just one option pick up and even better would tie all of these function keys to use, as in all normal games). However, when I changed key select item on the other, the select weapon to put on the same button, the game already does not, although the default are the same. In General, a more efficient method of remapping keys, can someone tell me where to climb and where they can be assigned manually.
11 Comments
Sort by:
i
infernoboss 10.12.19

KeyMappings.ini is located in c:\Users\user name PC\Documents\My Games\LostPlanetGame\LostPlanetGame\Config\ (path for win7) - menees manually all the P on E and you will have happiness.)

G
Galaxy 10.12.19

And thank you, now, though human management made, and the octopus in my family, alas no. Only crabs. :)

v
viktorian85 10.12.19

infernoboss
And where there is change? There is a lot of documents. Which one?

G
Galaxy 10.12.19

viktorian85
So he wrote the name of the document: KeyMappings.ini

i
igorilla_07 10.12.19

edit buttons in this file is the fact that many actions (to fight, to fix, to pick up the gun, pick up object, use the action with the heat source) can be assigned to the same button (mine is in use, for example) because all of these actions work in the context of events, i.e. when you rock the boat on locusts, you'll fight the same button that was repaired, etc. is much easier to control. one button for many actions.

G
Galaxy 10.12.19

igorilla_07
Thanks cap, but we would then, this is what we discussed :))
But really, Kapka something too clever by half with the controls, so many options, even for console joystick, in my opinion, it's like that too. A whole bunch of action, one would not throw it on the pile of buttons, and immediately bolted for the button use. Why was it necessary to fence such kitchen garden, is unclear.

s
saint_DoK 10.12.19

Plus the man put greedy)

L
Lexx77 10.12.19

But I have a problem with the transition to the driving mode, does not want to switch to it, neither the backspace key nor any other key, how to solve the problem?

G
Galaxy 10.12.19

Lexx77
In General, this is a message, hit backspace to activate fast driving is evil trolling from capcom, with the aim to confuse the honest gamers, and to pull them into chaos, hatred and madness. In short, no backspace not need to press at all, just glows when this inscription must be stupid to open the map and left of the map will be a list of places where you can move, click on any available name of the area and voila.

Z
Zheka Grebenyuk 10.12.19

have searched for this file and found it only in drive:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Lost Planet 3\Binaries\Win32 (license steam)

W
Woof Woof 10.12.19

infernoboss
PCA people