3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hardwaredude 10.12.19 05:52 am

Optimization in RE: Remake (Resident Evil)

CAPCOM generally about optimization have you heard? Nasalcrom on my PC the game runs fine. But on the laptop it's just a slideshow. Why on the laptop which normally runs Crysis on medium settings, where fly Resident Evil 5 and 6, it is something that gives a slideshow?
In the game there is almost no 3D models, some pre-renderengine backdrops. I can eat more resources than Crysis? I like an honest person bought Resident Evil 5/6/Revelations on Steam. But I will not buy. If it works as an emulator, then I could just play under the emulator.

Speak.
69 Comments
Sort by:
C
CreMat0ry 10.12.19

FazoInvertor
This is the first thing I did - to sense 0 =)

h
hardwaredude 10.12.19

X_ray_83

The game is not 4K resolution, 2015 ((((( Probably 5.1 sound and videos occupy 4+4 gigs !

Such permission is impossible to do. They took the original backs and somehow pulled resolution Photoshop. If they are still in the 4K stretch, makes a soap that is worse than all the currency together will. :D
Videos weighs 6 gigs. Audio will not say exactly how many. I do not think in Sounds contains all of the audio, where's the rest I don't know.

Achmed the Dead Terrorist

System requirements you will learn when you read.
Some high end integrated graphics chips and modern laptop class discrete GPUs may work but have not been tested, nor are they officially supported by Capcom.

To think you ever learn? My NVIDIA card has the same architecture and drivers that its desktop counterparts. And even if that's the case, they openly write that do not support high-end graphics card on the laptop? And this in an age when many people have a normal laptop and play them? CAPCOM, not 1995. In 2015 it's time to Learn to support laptops. If not Intel, then at least NVIDIA/AMD.

C
CoolerX 10.12.19

Yesterday put on a laptop RE: Remake, has launched, and there slowmousion, laptop is not weak, so I didn't immediately realize what was going on and was mildly surprised, carried out various manipulations with options , fps, etc, but then I realized the thing - the game defaults to the integrated graphics card in the Nvidia control panel you can create a profile specifically for RE: Remake and put discrete vidyuhi, as soon as I was done everything is flying as it should, if someone helped I would be very happy)

h
hardwaredude 10.12.19

CoolerX

Nobody helped. I have no integrated graphics.

C
CoolerX 10.12.19

hardwaredude
Write your confit, you nor anyone)

a
aligator76 10.12.19

I play on maximum settings ,resolution 1440h900,bucket in the profile ,50-55 FPS without any braking, etc !

C
CHENASKY 10.12.19

How strange with the optimization I have the evil within, more bright worked here the slow motion brutal in trying to take advantage of the advice above will turn shadows on low and the samovar I have not the most ancient .

d
darios13 10.12.19

Stable 60fps, no lag and subsidence.

S
Space wolf 10.12.19

Constant1ne
you down? You know what's the problem?
But the problem is that Capcom did optimization only for hospitals. On the laptop (any) it goes slideshow. I have the same problem as the author.
This is called the incompetence of the workers, not honesty.

S
Space wolf 10.12.19

CoolerX
Man is possible more in detail please)

h
hardwaredude 10.12.19

aligator76

I play on maximum settings ,resolution 1440h900,bucket in the profile ,50-55 FPS

GTX 560 is in no way bucket.

Space wolf

On the laptop (any) it goes slideshow

Sadly, it seems so. Do not stop to wonder how it is possible in 2015 not optimize the game for laptops games. So it remains only to wait for the patch if it is. And CAPCOM bedco patch their games. Very rare.

a
aligator76 10.12.19

perhaps the wood it is necessary to wait ...

P
Poehavshiy 10.12.19

comes lomousine like playing on the emulsion,will have to play on wieske

C
Constant1ne 10.12.19

Space wolf
Laptop, not a gaming platform, remember. At least not focused on it and come more under each device will be developed to optimize the game for each BL..th. So down young you probably.

C
Constant1ne 10.12.19

CreMat0ry
Well, do not lie...but What's your iron?

C
Constant1ne 10.12.19

Actually Kapka well optimizes games unlike they and even better electronics. So you will never know until about game optimization. At least one game give an example, not optimized.

X
X_ray_83 10.12.19

Constant1ne
Not true , tell me what arcade game would require such hardware ?

At Kapka need 2 gig of the Opera 2-nuclear percents and it's a shitty arcade game, well at least the first person shooters do not !

C
Constant1ne 10.12.19

X_ray_83
You do not forget what systems write programs up to software what use, they give you the damn library the beginning of 2000s juzat?!. 2giga and 2 percent nuclear?? What is this, is this game a lot do you think!?

C
CreMat0ry 10.12.19

Constant1ne
Weak
Space wolf
I orbuy at hospitals too =) the incentive a lot of complaints about it =)

X
X_ray_83 10.12.19

Constant1ne
Yes very much no arcade dual-core percent not use, Kapka managed to do it. What can I say Hawa on, smart optimization.