3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkOOnS 11.12.19 03:01 am

Impressions of the game (Kholat)

People, how do you play ? Can't wait for the evening to play :)
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
D r O n 11.12.19

Norms,penumbra or amnesia recalls the scary moments even when you're being chased by a Ghost.

L
Leonn_24 11.12.19

the game is not very good, graphics are nice and beautiful
The gameplay is clumsy, simulator tourist

I
Igor1642 11.12.19

the game is gorgeous!
the atmosphere and sound design just makes you dive into the tragic story...
all the advice!rarely are games out)

S
SkOOnS 11.12.19

I really liked it, I played a little. Very similar to long dark. The game is contemplative, there is something from the vanishing of ethan carter and dear esther, but I'm scared;)

S
Spartacus1971 11.12.19

Visually very beautiful picture,how about a Carter.This game will definitely play in naushnikah and night.

M
MelShlemming 11.12.19

Long Dark with grafon.

K
Kostya Zaharevich 11.12.19

While researched 3 places and the game is already making him sweat and get scared)

t
trenerstas 11.12.19

great !!!

S
SadSam 11.12.19

played an hour somewhere, the atmosphere is very pressurizing, seen a Ghost, norm. Found the third or fourth note, I stand quietly reading, no music, a little wind, but the place is generally quiet.Read, read, and hear stage someone is breathing, remove the note, and there is the silhouette of this creature, standing there looking at me and it starts to turn on and of features of the silhouette becomes clearer, and the sound becomes louder, and he pounces on me... I beat a lot of horror, and I have never considered myself shy until now.

Play smart

M
Melancholysoul 11.12.19

Collected not all pages, no one has accidentally source with all pages? A video or screens would be.
PS the Game is good, atmosphere.

S
ShadowGuy 11.12.19

Fell in a hole through the mountains. It is impossible to get out. You can not jump. Shine.

M
Metal-FD 11.12.19

___The game is primarily built on the atmosphere! A kind of atmospheric, pseudo-documentary quest! Before discussing the graphics, gameplay, action component (and here there is one at all?) - let's deal with the analogs! Just a guess, roughly similar games there is not a lot, namely: Dear Esther, The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter! Although, by themselves, taken separately, the above me game don't like each other. Their knits between them is that the singularity of geympley! But in my opinion Dear Esther is a unique virtual narrative with no analogues in the environment. It's with a relatives high-class literature, a kind of virtual fiction is a tale of lost human destiny, love and the meaning of life!
___Kholat paints a slightly different picture, namely, relying on documentary evidence, of the expedition of"the Dyatlov Squad" - the developers of IMGN.PRO tell us YOUR story! Not remember the game, which would be based on action, documentary events and even in our own Country! Can you imagine what you need to be a fan, so, no, not to make a documentary about these or other events, and to gather and create a VIRTUAL REALITY that is, at least partially restored to the events of those bygone days!
___I bow to the guys from IMGN.PRO - at least for the fact that undertook to perpetuate one of the most mysterious tragedies of the 20th century! And no need to find fault with authentic documentary detail, it makes no sense to compare the game with the documentary detail of those times count is pseudo-fiction!!!
___And the eternal memory of the immortal Squad Dyatlov!!!

E
Eremite_City 11.12.19

Metal-FD
Add to that indie game the TRAIN and the LIGHT.
There is another game - You are Here - Indie Horror!

R
Reverrius 11.12.19

My mini review of the game:

Polish project based on events related to the death of a tourist group Dyatlov mountain Holt-Sahil (Russian. The mountain of the dead). It is worth noting that the game is based, so to expect any plausible version of events is not necessary.

The game begins with the arrival of the protagonist at the station Ivdel ' who we are and why we came here - is unknown. Further and the main events of the game take place somewhere on the slopes of mount Holt-Sahil, and judging by the found records in the niche of the days. Our main goal is to understand what is happening and what is this strange voice (voiced, incidentally, by Sean Bean) talk with us?

So what is Kholat terms of gameplay? It is a cross between a contemplative art gaming, Dear Esther, and modern horror films from independent developers (in particular, such as Slender: The Arrival and The Cursed Forest). And most of the time in Kholat we will spend wandering through the cold snowy slopes in solitude. And there are a few reasons. Firstly, the game is open-world, in-the second map does not show where exactly is the player, so you have to navigate by compass and the coordinates found locations/notes kindly marked on the map.
As for the survival horror part, but it is fairly standard for indie project: in order to survive, the player must avoid local shadow monsters and make feet from the mysterious orange fog. While music and sound effects from time to time pumps the horror atmosphere, but the game itself most of the time is passed without peculiar genre of voltage. The fact that the above danger is perceived rather as something background and did not have a real challenge. It is also possible that the developers simply did not have more courage, izobretatelnosti or experience in local horror concept.
But the Unreal Engine 4, unlike other survival horror'a Daylight, looks much better and more comfortable. While the game has a rather memorable locations, like the glow of a forest or abandoned churches.

Total: if you like projects like Dear Esther, then you can safely turn its attention to the Horse. If you want that is horror, then get ready for some disappointments. And Yes, if you are not familiar with the terrain, then avoid this game..Oh..Oh..Oh roads.

6/10

k
konstantyn545 11.12.19

Not optimized fufel game slag of the year.

T
T.T.G 11.12.19

Unfortunately turned out to be clumsy and feeble.

S
Solerrr 11.12.19

ordinary grafodrochery from CD project made gavnetsa the world's largest manure, which can not play on old hardware.

S
Solerrr 11.12.19

Only time lost,what is this nonsense

T
THUG_RIDER 11.12.19

The ending is very unexpected!!!Go!!!

r
rolanddisk0 11.12.19

Went for 1.5 hours, in the end did not understand. The game is terribly optimized, scary moments 1-2 pieces and then surprise. From locations like the dark forest, otherwise only Blizzard, snowdrifts and mountains. 6/10