3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 13.09.19 11:09 pm

Impressions of the game (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

So how is it? Write your impressions.
69 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morphey008 13.09.19

10 out of 10
open if passed U4Люди with the name Cassie are courage and independence. In my childhood it manifested in the form of pronounced willfulness and excessive even for a child curiosity.
With age, one acquires skills that allow him to take a leading position in the team: determination, responsibility, resourcefulness, responsiveness. He rarely needs support, but he has it only to those in whom he sees real potential. (I wish the epilogue had been a prologue...)

L
LaFeT666 13.09.19

super

E
Erikstar 13.09.19

The game is super. For real players. Especially knocking out achievements There. Who has not seen is a lot of time and Valerian. Better to watch

g
gusar060207 13.09.19

In my opinion the best part about Drake but it is a pity that his storyline is over.

P
Pipetka13 13.09.19

Review:
Uncharted 4 (and all of the series), if you used to play at the highest level, you can say goodbye to your nerves because this is the most fucked up game in this respect. You have got 15 enemies, and you were given a current of 15 rounds. You fight against the boss with swords, bitch to memorize which buttons to press to kill him. girlfriend bitch in any way. amoscanate games 10 out of 10.

P
Pipetka13 13.09.19

I would also like to say that the boss battles in this game, it's not skill. The main thing to learn in what order to quickly press buttons, because the developers shit on your skill.most importantly learn the sequence of buttons and you're gonna get hardcore

A
Aiven69 13.09.19

I do not understand people put 10/10, you probably have not played the previous three parts. Ancharted 4 is utter shit, simulator climber zae#al, useless conversations, little Drake... for what? It's all there! In this part remember one level with the bells and chase, that's all, I doubt that'll sit her pearlite once, and the previous I bombed 5 times in all. In this game there is nothing...

B
BOEHKOM 13.09.19

Fantastic work of artists and writers
the playful dog jumped higher than his head

S
Slonvprotivogaze 13.09.19

By far the best Anch. 1 - very average, at times full of stimulation. Interest only on history.2 - just crazy, but merged after second unreal, still disappointing. The third is not gone completely. 4th - the First 8m of the chapters in one go, then the boring and the bottom with light openings, but after the piano in the bushes, my compliments.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.09.19

Pass ancharted part by part, right now I play the fourth, on Chapter 9. Graphics, palette and the detailing is perfect, the dialogues are good, but they are on the vine killed the shooting. To shoot the fourth part ancharted NOT INTERESTED. In the end we have another benchmark without a soul.
The most interesting part to me first-everything is perfect, runs for 2 days. The second is very tight. Third is very complex, with lots of pranks. (playing on medium).

r
raketoff 13.09.19

Got the game bundled with the console. In fact tomb raider, only with a man in the lead role. Toy is really cool, I recommend.

R
Rolemanser 13.09.19

raketoff
The thing is that the new part Lark is being anch, and not Vice versa.

r
raketoff 13.09.19

Rolemanser
Maybe so, but I find them similar by far. Just TR playing a long time on PC and love this series, and the Uncharted for me, the first console (newly purchased) game and I liked it, catchy from the first minute - just does not come off.

M
Marmotskiy 13.09.19

Rolemanser
Well, the Aonach is of being original Lark, with only a minimum of puzzles and the maximum firing (bad made by the way). And here is the new Lark is a real being Anch, only puzzles in some places returned to its former complexity.

W
Werewolf1986 13.09.19

Bought at a discount, I would be Oscar gave this game seriously. 10/10. The game is gorgeous.

d
djjack 13.09.19

Belated and unpopular opinion.

Probably a couple of years, twitched to take it or not, but still at the last sale took delivery from Days Gone. First impressions were excellent. Liked almost everything: setting, scenario, graphics, music, just did not like the moronic jumping - I thought I was playing a game, where realism and not fantasy or fiction. The entire game was sick, they are right at the 20 meters anywhere and everywhere they have the path laid on the rocks. In tomb Rider or Assassins it looked organically, as the first immediately showed his fantastic direction, and the second was about those select few who have devoted your life to and trained from childhood, but even the great Ezio, I fell a hundred times more than the antigravity, are unaware of fatigue Nathan Drake. And even in that AC2 had more ways and variations in the climbing. Well, to hell with him, reconciled..

About 60-70% of the game I thought it was a masterpiece and one of the best action in my thirty years of gaming experience. But more and more delusional and delusional. The plot is unreasonably tightened. The last huge (read long and closed) the location was just sitting in the liver. When initially got there, it was wow. After 2 hours of ridiculous plot twists in it, I couldn't wait for the end of the game. Looks especially ridiculous next time: we continue pioneers, always something to learn, crawl, break open, unlock for the first time, and the door we always already waiting for mercenaries, their mother, who already had a database crash. Such moments of darkness at the end. Here we fix the ancient lift that 300 years have not worked, with great difficulty climb it, breaking all around, and there waiting for us crowd of soldiers and their base, despite the fact that not a single helicopter in the game. Teleported? No, the writers of the deer! Fighting for the sake of fighting, not to forget that it is action Packed, and there is no logic at the end of the game. By the way, there is no logic and my immortal companions, which no one ever notices, concentrating all fire on me. But they stand up to endless direct hits
the RPG - looks very cheap in a game that claimed to be real history and the game of the year. On the biggest disappointment was the enemy: at first, I admired it, because the AI is smart (played on hard difficulty), it is necessary to constantly adjust, as it adjusts to you. Was wondering exactly before appeared armored enemies, which, note after 5 (!) thrown grenades only to lose the helmet or calm, without the slightest stop, can withstand 3 direct hits from an RPG and coming at you next! It's just Achtung. Is that Wolfenstein? Pantserklyayny ride? It finished off at all the atmosphere and realism. It is seen that developed stupidly scribbled. The number of enemies and their equipment at the end is also amazing - it is not a private army, and some state. It is evident that she invested a lot more money than the cost of those treasures. By the way, the last location (and all of the tips in the world) its founders spent so much treasure that they, logically, should not have to stay. And all this powerful army shoots one man is just lol. Even MGS5 initially fantastic and when you play for a professional soldier with advanced weaponry, hundreds of times more real. Direct invincible immortal main character, who is jealous of Sam Schwartz of the Commando or Rambo. Chuck Norris, EPTA, as himself.

Well, finally, about how cheap the plot is bursting at the seams, you realize towards the end of the game. Imagine that the main antagonist of the game recruiting people, 11 people, everyone needs to undergo the rite of illumination in Scotland and Madagascar, and each of the 11, including one-armed man, the old man and woman vertically leaping tens of meters to call bell? That kind of nonsense? And where did the second cross? Who made it? The same prisoner from the team of Avery, while in the chamber? At the tip of the cross is stamped Avery, where she a prisoner? Or Sam Avery made this hint, then why are there lists his date of death? In short, more questions than answers, and just laugh, but the children, screaming from this game, can not and, most importantly, don't want to think critically - they just have to run, jump gameplay, what, where, why and how - why questions? Initially the coolest scenario in each Chapter have merged more and more. After a chase in Kingsbay (by the way, why was it necessary to invent a fictional city, not to take any real? Also a blow to realism) I thought immediately after passing the start again without the HUD, but could not think that in a few hours I will beg her to get off my hard drive or at least change on edge after eating location.

Special attention is paid to optimization of the last Chapter (where the ships). Playing on PS4 Pro I am constantly caught in water of 15 frames per second. Checked the Internet - it all sucks, and not exclusive...

My rating 4 out 10. Only in the exclusively fans of the phantasmagoria.

O
OkGo 13.09.19

Is played quite briskly, but these fights with Nadine Ross irritate much.
The owner of PMC, invincible female character in an open melee can't beat experienced men. Even the two of us.
Yes, gamers have fully seen the invincible female characters, but there initially was a focus on this, it's not the characters that suddenly appeared in the series out of nowhere.
It's not even that there sverhsrochnoy female character, no. The fact that she was on her coolness makes all the antagonists to her: Atoka, Lazarevic, Talbot, Rameses and others. Seriously? And since we are for equality, why not fight?(

To reduce for this game is not worth it, but developed clearly hit the aggressive equity, even where it is not necessary to invent. It would seem a trifle, but greatly diminishes many of the characters in the game as protagonists and major villains. To portray a strong woman in a video game, and many other ways than to invent a character with minimal plot importance, which physically dominates guys.

P
Perzov 27.10.20

OkGo
Play the next part of the ancharted lost Legasi and you'll see what's going on

P
Perzov 27.10.20

djjack
Apparently you movies in the style of Indiana Jones and games with such a plot do not come, you all these 60-70% in the game

O
OkGo 27.10.20

Perzov
Honestly, there's no desire. For me, there are 4 great parts of Uncharted that have shaped the series. Spend money on this supplement do not want, and no interest in the used characters and the plot. Fortunately, there are always games to go by.